Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Learn How To Open And Manage A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn How To Open And Manage A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria (1362 Views)

I Need A Verified Paypal Account / Kpakpando Akaeze, World Science Champion From Nigeria (Photo) / How To Secure & Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Open And Manage A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria by all4best(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2012
ALLTHEBEST BEOUGHT YOU GUD TIDING FROM WWW.INFOTECHWAP.COM

You can open and verify a paypal account if you live in Nigeria, or Pakistan or any other country in the world where you find it difficult to get a paypal account, then this article is for you. I have found a way and I am willing to share it with you for free here on this website. Just read on, you will soon be able to create your own paypal account in that paypal- forsaken country of yours.

Visit www.infotechwap.com for full tutorial now!!!!!
Re: Learn How To Open And Manage A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=24pt][b]Don't buy any ready made PayPal account as it will be limited in a matter of time because of one or two factors but open it yourself.
Back to main Biz.

As requested,I will summarise all the 5 ways that I mentioned before I start explainning each one in each page and it goes thus:

1.You can open that of Niger and
Benin Republic which you can operate with
Nigeria IP.

2.You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit card

3.You using USA VBA i.e USA Virtual Bank Account for PayPal verification.

4.You contacting a friend or well known
people living in supported countries to open one for you and helping you to operate from there.

5.You contacting some Nigerians that are
expert in offering this service.

Less I forget,there is a USA verified PayPal account that operates successfully on Nigeria IP that I discovered for more than 1 month now and it is still working but I will frankly classify it under No. 4 and 5 though I will specially talk more of this as I analyse in detail each one.

I will teach you how to open a verified USA PayPal account and another type that is very good yourself all for free.

Just load up your phone and speak with me on

0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for orientation before you go into PayPal again so that you wont any money to them again.

I will explain how to open a verified PayPal using any one of the ways that I've listed one after the other on this thread

Just stay tuned and glued to this thread.

Goodluck[/b][/size]

Read the full guide from www.nairaland.com/1040559/anyone-open-verified-paypal-account.

(1) (Reply)

5 Places Mark Zuckerberg Must Visit Before He Leaves Lagos. / Jok Africa Seeking Partnerships In West Africa / Could We Terraform The Sun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.