Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! (1067 Views)

Please What Is Digital Marketing All About / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / 8 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started As A Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by dejiswaggs(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2012
80 percent of Nigeria Bloggers are publishers of google's ads framework,adsense. But to be honet with you out of those 80% 10% are actually making there dream income from it!
Most of the remaining 70% are actually hardworking but google adsense cheat them like mad!
HOW? Be many many ways, for example;
By Banning them....and still publish ads without paying them thier actual commission.
By paying peanuts to them even if there stats prove that there site get's visit like mad!
we need to ask the dumb a.ss guys at googl.com to stop all this trash!
And our bloggers should start to blog with prestige and pride!
Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by pneumaticos(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2012
i surpot u .but u know guys most find all means to make money..giving adsense a trier is not bad..google na f*cktard they take advertizers money and dont pay the publishers ,the take 100 % of the money .again f*uck google

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by vowiski(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
on Point.. there is nothing like having direct advertisement placement..

The problem is that many of the adwords users don't trust bloggers, otherwise this issue wouldnt have meant anything

I hope that one day I can dumb Guugle..

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by dejiswaggs(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
even Seun owner of Nairaland Dumped them!
They are ripping our country apart digitaly
Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by UncleJJ(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
dejiswaggs: 80 percent of Nigeria Bloggers are publishers of google's ads framework,adsense. But to be honet with you out of those 80% 10% are actually making there dream income from it!
Most of the remaining 70% are actually hardworking but google adsense cheat them like mad!
HOW? Be many many ways, for example;
By Banning them....and still publish ads without paying them thier actual commission.
By paying peanuts to them even if there stats prove that there site get's visit like mad!
we need to ask the dumb a.ss guys at googl.com to stop all this trash!
And our bloggers should start to blog with prestige and pride!

The girl who cant dance says the band cannot play.

Am not into adsense - CPA baby cool .

But, for you to say adsense is crap. Probably makes you the dumbest internet wannabe on nairaland.

You guys wake up, in the morning and set up site about - mtn recharge cards and dstv codes, or some dumb stupid thing.

Let me give a piece of advice - on the net you cannot make money when you dont have traffic. And traffic has value the same way you value those girls on your street. Ugly babes are cheaper and prettier ones a more expensive. Now before you build a site you need to find pretty babes and also figure out their costs.

Adsense is a sister site of adwords - everything you see on adsense comes from adwords. Let me give a brief example with a popular nigerian site. ( Popular for me !!)

ogbongeblog.com - oops - adwords is down for maintenance i will check at midnight and update this post .

until then you can look at my sig, and check out the youtube tutorial - i wanted to share some knowledge with you guys but every time i post a thread about these very things your complaining about you guys ignore it. Those guys abroad make money cos they copy successful people not that am claiming to be a guru.

But every game has rules you must learn them before you can bend them !!!

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by pneumaticos(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=UncleJJ]

But, for you to say adsense is crap. Probably makes you the dumbest internet wannabe on nairaland.

You guys wake up, in the morning and set up site about - mtn recharge cards and dstv codes, or some dumb stupid thing.

Let me give a piece of advice - on the net you cannot make money when you dont have traffic. And traffic has value the same way you value those girls on your street. Ugly bab

bros we or should say i understand ,even after folowing their tos completly .google will stil ban u for nothing. i got banned the first time for some reason....but the second time for nothing...the account was still blank without any cash in it....not even a websit but a domain...bros u can imagine that now
Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by news9ja: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
UncleJJ:

Let me give a piece of advice - on the net you cannot make money when you dont have traffic. And traffic has value the same way you value those girls on your street. Ugly babes are cheaper and prettier ones a more expensive. Now before you build a site you need to find pretty babes and also figure out their costs.

Adsense is a sister site of adwords - everything you see on adsense comes from adwords. Let me give a brief example with a popular nigerian site. ( Popular for me !!)

ogbongeblog.com - oops - adwords is down for maintenance i will check at midnight and update this post .

until then you can look at my sig, and check out the youtube tutorial - i wanted to share some knowledge with you guys but every time i post a thread about these very things your complaining about you guys ignore it. Those guys abroad make money cos they copy successful people not that am claiming to be a guru.

You dont know what you are talking about..
Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by dejiswaggs(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2012
UncleJJ:

How Do you know I do the things those small boys do?
See bro...as a grown up you need to think before you talk,It seem you just did the opposite. Go Upgrade your Brian Before you call anyone Dumb here. Dumb Brain. Lol cool
Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by dejiswaggs(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2012
My point is if we start a blog or digital Business that matters not dumb ass company can harass us. See www.ivblogger.com,www.youngprepro.com for a good example of what a blog that matters means!
Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by UncleJJ(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Look guys, sorry if i sounded like an a.s.s - but the question sounded a.s.s like.

Its a pity if you aint making it on adsense.... or your not a small boy. I only offered to help. If you can only look past my sarcasm, you will definitely find sense in my words.

Lets do it this way can i have a look at your blog - it would probably take me a second to tell you why you got banned - and no google is not banning nigerian cos where nigerians. FYI - there is no other options to adsense - there the only ones that can pay u what they owe you as long as your not "fraudulent".

Like i said - i am not an adsense guy, but if i wanted to cash in i could. I understand the business model but i spend so much time on my other campaigns i couldnt spare the brain power.

I have attached my earning for a few months .... you dont want to see what i have made in recent months - you'd probably kill yourself literally tongue

Re: Google Adsense Also Known As Crapsense Is Digital Slavery! by news9ja: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
UncleJJ: Look guys, sorry if i sounded like an a.s.s - but the question sounded a.s.s like.

Its a pity if you aint making it on adsense.... or your not a small boy. I only offered to help. If you can only look past my sarcasm, you will definitely find sense in my words.

Lets do it this way can i have a look at your blog - it would probably take me a second to tell you why you got banned - and no google is not banning nigerian cos where nigerians. FYI - there is no other options to adsense - there the only ones that can pay u what they owe you as long as your not "fraudulent".

Like i said - i am not an adsense guy, but if i wanted to cash in i could. I understand the business model but i spend so much time on my other campaigns i couldnt spare the brain power.

I have attached my earning for a few months .... you dont want to see what i have made in recent months - you'd probably kill yourself literally tongue
ok

(1) (Reply)

Start up company Needs A Low Budget Website / Please Help Me Review This Blog... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.