Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 (1972 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: the King Is Back! kingtom Released From romance section Jail!! / Sexkillz Must Go!! / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2012
I don't know what I have done to warrant an eternal ban by this dude called sexkillz!

This is very unreasonable, even if I did broke any law of the law I'm I suppose to be banned for an entire century? is not an abuse of power?

I think mr Seun should call this guy to order before he runs this forum down by his nonchalant attitudes undecided

Imagine:
Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Troll. Ban
expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

1 Like

Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2012
Thats too much abeg.. na so dem dey ban me too ooo but ma own na just days.. presently seun don ban my original i.d for 1 month..
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Booty4me: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2012
@op That not A Probs.. Jux Create Anoda id.. I wil Only Take u jux 5minz

1 Like

Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by ben4ever(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin; Looooool grin Looooool
Una go kill person 4 nairaland.... Maybe u go don reincarnate by then to continue or perhaps write the ID for you family compound so dat your children's children go continue wit am.
Lol grin
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2012
Open another username. . .wait! You already did. So whats the probem?
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2012
Booty4me: @op That not A Probs.. Jux Create Anoda id.. I wil Only Take u jux 5minz
how will you that's not a prob? How about the reputation I av capped wit d I.d already, my followers, topics, etc

And shld I also go and open another email add jst cos I wana open an account on NL? <sad
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2012
brokoto: Open another username. . .wait! You already did. So whats the probem?
you don't get it! It was dis particular ID that was banned from the romance section, u dig? undecided
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2012
That is what you get for being a nuisance. At least i warned you, didn't I?

Stop playing the victim here. You should have thought of your topics and your reputation and followers before going berserk.

I did what i had to do in order to maintain the sanity of that section.
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2012
sexkillz: That is what you get for being a nuisance. At least i warned you, didn't I?

Stop playing the victim here. You should have thought of your topics and your reputation and followers before going berserk.

and you called yourself a moderator but you here raining curses. Must you curse?

I no blame you sha! You carry Nairaland for head like say na ur papa own undecided

Why not kukuma block the whole account
Stoopid foool like you!

1 Like

Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Pysam(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2012
Bros sexkillz you guys re trying a lot at least the sanity in d house is one thing I appreciate NL for and you guys av systematically ended the reign of some fraudsters who once floored the education section.bt I tink a century ban is way on the hih side o haba
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2012
Pysam: Bros sexkillz you guys re trying a lot at least the sanity in d house is one thing I appreciate NL for and you guys av systematically ended the reign of some fraudsters who once floored the education section.bt I tink a century ban is way on the hih side o haba
Such bans mean stay out forever. . . Ask him how many accounts he created just to derail threads with garri comments. Ask him. . .
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
sexkillz: Such bans mean stay out forever. . . Ask him how many accounts he created just to derail threads with garri comments. Ask him. . .
oya oga abeg no vex. Pls pity him. At least reduce it to a few months, for the sake of his 'followers'.
You this garri activist sef. This garri thing never do? Its become stale due to overuse.
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Garri_Activist: and you called yourself a moderator but you here raining curses. Must you curse?

I no blame you sha! You carry Nairaland for head like say na ur papa own undecided

Why not kukuma block the whole account
Stoopid foool like you!

Mu he he he he cheesy

Your user ID alone is a mortal sin grin
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
That is bad. I don't think you and I would still be alive when that ban expires cry except you intend becoming the next metusalah undecided . I will be 114 years by then shocked with a walking stick grin. You guys should be moderate and sensible with your banning policy in order not to jeopardize the well being of the forum cool
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
brokoto: oya oga abeg no vex. Pls pity him. At least reduce it to a few months, for the sake of his 'followers'.
You this garri activist sef. This garri thing never do? Its become stale due to overuse.
thanks for inserting some iota of sense in his brains dude.....

Nice one cool
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
pDude:

Mu he he he he cheesy

Your user ID alone is a mortal sin grin
grin grin grin how my ID take be sin na undecided

Come, no come add fuel for inside fire wey dey burn Ooo
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
brokoto: oya oga abeg no vex. Pls pity him. At least reduce it to a few months, for the sake of his 'followers'.
is it a crime to protest for prize of garri again

Anyhow, abeg help beg the monstrous moderator wey dey feel like say na im be oga Seun himself!!!
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Una be fool: That is bad. I don't think you and I would still be alive when that ban expires cry except you intend becoming the next metusalah undecided . I will be 114 years by then shocked with a walking stick grin. You guys should be moderate and sensible with your banning policy in order not to jeopardize the well being of the forum cool
absolutely baaaad
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by pendo89(f): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
expires when?? grin grin grin eti Garri activist? lol

1 Like

Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
Garri_Activist: I don't know what I have done to warrant an eternal ban by this dude called sexkillz!

This is very unreasonable, even if I did broke any law of the law I'm I suppose to be banned for an entire century? is not an abuse of power?

I think mr Seun should call this guy to order before he runs this forum down by his nonchalant attitudes undecided

Imagine:
Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Troll. Ban
expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
power corrupts. give an african man little privilege, he'll overzealously use it.

u too must be a trouble maker

3 Likes

Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by BBPREYEgarri: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
sexkillz: That is what you get for being a nuisance. At least i warned you, didn't I?

You are a bafooon!
U are an hypocrite!
You are not better than a GARRI seller!

Banning all my I'd's for enternity won't remove one hair on my skin, so u can go and eat one basin of garri ant throw ur self inside the pacific ocean for all I care!

Rubbish!
Ur days are numbered as a MOD on Nairaland, Seun won't tell you!

3 Likes

Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2012
toba: power corrupts. give an african man little privilege, he'll overzealously use it.

u too must be a trouble maker
I no cause trouble Oo, infact if me see trouble me dey jaa nni...

They guy is just too harsh meehn, even after apologising he still don't give a 'damn' like mr 'I dnt give a damn' LOL!
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2012
pendo89: expires when?? grin grin grin eti Garri activist? lol
who be dis one!? See ur big tooth, abeg close ur mouth jor...
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Huh
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by gen2briz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Did you mean he was ban cos of the word GARRI.

Make I no kuku talk am oooo
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by chineloSA(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2013
Lol. Gawd.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Booty4me: @op That not A Probs.. Jux Create Anoda id.. I wil Only Take u jux 5minz
i used another person's account and Ikenna351 of Car Talk banned him till 2034, i'll open a thread for that soon. PLZ SEUN SHOULD SACK Sexkillz and Ikenna351.
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by MrOlodo(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Bossforeva: i used another person's account and Ikenna351 of Car Talk banned him till 2034, i'll open a thread for that soon. PLZ SEUN SHOULD SACK Sexkillz and Ikenna351.

No ikenna351 is a good guy
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by seniourman(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2013
only Sexkillz
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

No ikenna351 is a good guy
yea! But We once had problems
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by seniourman(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=24pt]The Op also deactivated his account because of Sexkillz thats why his name is reading nobody na imagine how many Nairalanders that angrilly quit Nairaland because of him[/size]

he is gone Nairaland would be great
Re: Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 by Tominix(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
seniourman:
[size=24pt]The Op also deactivated his account because of Sexkillz thats why his name is reading nobody na imagine how many Nairalanders that angrilly quit Nairaland because of him[/size]

he is gone Nairaland would be great
Share if you are still on ban or mention me with another acct

(1) (Reply)

[photos] AGAIN! Bird Turns Into A Woman In Lagos / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / Protest On Going In Osogbo, Osun State Capital (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.