Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland (1349 Views)

Abandoned Honda Car On Aboh Road, Delta / Selling A Registered Car With New Number Plate / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland by llade(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2012
Gud Day All,

Av really seen some good deals on cars here but am scared cos av had friends who had bitter experiences buying registered cars.

Pls I need advice on ow to carry out due diligence before buying a naija used cars especially on nairaland.

Many thanks.
Re: How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland by abdulkadir(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2012
Interested
Re: How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland by jammyunn(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2012
Can u educate us more on their experiences? I also want to buy here.
Re: How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland by DANILSA(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
i like the topic because it seems a lot of fraud stars are in auto section. sad
Re: How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
there is a thread in the auto section about buying used cars in the auto section, things to look out for,insist on inspecting the car with a professional technician; or purchase from reputable sellers like denniseky, inspiredautos, viperautos, tetley autos etc and others with large garages.
Re: How To Buy A Registered Car On Nairaland by femmy2010(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2012
llade: Gud Day All,

Av really seen some good deals on cars here but am scared cos av had friends who had bitter experiences buying registered cars.

Pls I need advice on ow to carry out due diligence before buying a naija used cars especially on nairaland.

Many thanks.

The list below would help you regards who to buy from
https://www.nairaland.com/794323/know-auto-dealer-seller-contact

When you see a buy option follow the process below.

- Go for inspection at the dealers point of contact
- Check that the original vehicle papers are intact.
- Drive in the car with the dealer to the bank.
- Pay him,get the original papers in addition to his official receipt.Then Drive home.

(1) (Reply)

When To Use Oil Treatment? / As The New Tariff Starts Today July 1st _ What Are The Alternatives / What Documents Are Required For A Vehicle In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.