Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. (2804 Views)

Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails / Pls What's The Cheapest Platform To Send Bulk Emails / I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by chiefkpokp(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
fellows pals, please anyone with ideals? I had a client who want me to market his product and service, using Bulksms and bulk email senders,
I have done the bulksms part to almost 100,000 targeted mobile numbers, and right now, i want to finish the deal off by blasting bulk email, so i need help were i can send this bulksms that will go directly to inbox, i have the email lists of nigerians already, what i am just looking for is the source where i can send this bulksms, please...... i have been adviced to use mailing lists, but if i want to use mailing lists, that means i have to host a domain right? please oooo guru make una come here.
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by chiefkpokp(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
i want to send it my self and i dont want anyone to send it for me, if anyone have a good inbox phpmailer, then the person should let me no, i know how much its take.
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by chiefkpokp(m): 4:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Waiting
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by DualCore1: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2012
Most host service providers do not allow bulk mailing on their shared hosting plans so you should be looking to get a VPS for this if you want to do it yourself.
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by brother20102010(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2012
Dual core baba please can u tell me more, I need this thing badly even if its php mailer so far its doesn't go to spam, abeg how do I go for dis vps?
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by mitey(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
If you don't want to get a VPS as Dual Core has suggested, you can try MailChimp. It is an email newsletter service, but it can work for bulk email.
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by hustla(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2012
I need dis too sad
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by ekumahost: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
what u sould do is host a website free and use php mail script which is a mailing list
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by iwebleadsltd: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Phone Us: +91 76 984 66 985 to Buy Emails Leads Inbox Mailer SMTPs Webmail

iWebLeads™ is an Email Marketing Company that specializes in the collection and sale of Opt-In Leads, Email Marketing Lists & Softwares and state-of-the-art Data Services. Our primary channels targets the US, Asian & European email consumer market, which is a diverse and highly responsive audience. Your audience is the most important factor to the success of your online advertising campaign. There is no substitution for a high quality Opt In email database. This is where we come in. Our extensive data hygiene process ensures the highest level of deliverability and return on investment.

iWebLeads™ was incorporated in 2005 with one thing in mind - the customer. During the last 6 years we have helped over 20,000 customers who have grown their online marketing businesses and in turn made us what we are today! Each member of iWebLeads™ is committed to providing you remarkable and memorable services, which you can narrate to others. When it comes to reputation, iWebLeads™ leads the pack.

Incorporated with the sole purpose of providing cost-effective email marketing services, we are now in an industry leaders position. Due to our excellence in service quality, We have been able to build relationships with major marketing and publication firms the world over. These relationships have provided unique and responsive consumers and business email leads to our system.Our progressive strategy utilizes specialized "list management". The idea behind this technique increases sales and lead generation by optimizing suitable recipients for the campaign.

Take advantage of the cleanest & most uptodate Opt-In Email Lists in the business - as often as you want. We have partnered with several huge marketing companies that provide us with optin leads so that you get the best return for each dollar spent. Our other services include providing PHP based Mailers, Emailing Softwares and allied products. We also provide cutting-edge Bullet-Proof Hosting Service.
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by iwebleadsltd: 3:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Phone Us: +91 76 984 66 985 to Buy Emails Leads Inbox Mailer SMTPs Webmail

iWebLeads™ is an Email Marketing Company that specializes in the collection and sale of Opt-In Leads, Email Marketing Lists & Softwares and state-of-the-art Data Services. Our primary channels targets the US, Asian & European email consumer market, which is a diverse and highly responsive audience. Your audience is the most important factor to the success of your online advertising campaign. There is no substitution for a high quality Opt In email database. This is where we come in. Our extensive data hygiene process ensures the highest level of deliverability and return on investment.

iWebLeads™ was incorporated in 2005 with one thing in mind - the customer. During the last 6 years we have helped over 20,000 customers who have grown their online marketing businesses and in turn made us what we are today! Each member of iWebLeads™ is committed to providing you remarkable and memorable services, which you can narrate to others. When it comes to reputation, iWebLeads™ leads the pack.

Incorporated with the sole purpose of providing cost-effective email marketing services, we are now in an industry leaders position. Due to our excellence in service quality, We have been able to build relationships with major marketing and publication firms the world over. These relationships have provided unique and responsive consumers and business email leads to our system.Our progressive strategy utilizes specialized "list management". The idea behind this technique increases sales and lead generation by optimizing suitable recipients for the campaign.

Take advantage of the cleanest & most uptodate Opt-In Email Lists in the business - as often as you want. We have partnered with several huge marketing companies that provide us with optin leads so that you get the best return for each dollar spent. Our other services include providing PHP based Mailers, Emailing Softwares and allied products. We also provide cutting-edge Bullet-Proof Hosting Service.

Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by iwebleadsltd: 4:04am On Mar 28, 2016
We sell the following Email Marketing Software and Databases:

Inbox PHP Mailer (Mass Sender) Unlimited Usage
Inbox SMTPs (Compatible with AMS) Unlimited Usage
Businessmen / Job Seekers / Loan Seekers / Executives / CEOs / Emails
Worldwide and Countrywise Emails
Alibaba Importers / Exporters / Manufacturers Emails
Suppression List Emails
Women Executives Emails
Full Information Leads with Full Name, Full Address, Email, Fax, Telephone, Website etc.
And Many More Visit Our Website: www.iWebLeads.com

Our Positive Testimonials tell all about us.

We accept Perfect Money, Webmoney and many others forms of payment.

How to contact us again?
Email us: contact@iwebleads.com or iweb_leads@yahoo.com.
Yahoo Messenger: iWeb_Leads (Please chat during day-time office hours).
Phone or SMS us: +91 76 984 66 985.

Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by donsheddy1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
You can contact me on 08031975415 call or whatsapp. Will provide you with a php mailer that will send those mails to inbox for you. NB: Not all emails accept this IP to their inbox but a host lot of people have used this and are not complaining at all.
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by CEOcountry(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
donsheddy1:
You can contact me on 08031975415 call or whatsapp. Will provide you with a php mailer that will send those mails to inbox for you. NB: Not all emails accept this IP to their inbox but a host lot of people have used this and are not complaining at all.

i think 'll like to give that a trial.
expect my whatsapp message
1oks
Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by vicent007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Contact US 08100891192 for any of the listed tools below

Cpanel
Shell
Rdp
Inbox Smtp
Inbox Mailer
Mail + Passwords [Alibaba logs and Wire logs]
Leeds
Scampag3s
Webmail & Many more...

VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK TO FOLLOW US; HACK VICENT 007

Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by vicent007(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Contact US 08100891192 for any of the listed tools below

Cpanel
Shell
Rdp
Inbox Smtp
Inbox Mailer
Mail + Passwords [Alibaba logs and Wire logs]
Leeds
Scampag3s
Webmail & Many more...

VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK TO FOLLOW US; HACK VICENT 007

Re: I Need Help In Sending Bulk Emails For Adverts. by undergroundmark: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2017
ORDER WITH TRUST
We offer replacement or money back in case we can't replace the product purchased with another one from same category.
The products have maximum 24 hours guarantee,time wich allow's customer to test and make use of product.
When submit replacement make sure you send the product and date-time when it was purchased
You dont have to send manny times email with replacement,we will answer as soon as posible.In case you dont receive a replacement,it mean you request didnt meet our replacement rule.

VERIFIED PRODUCTS
All the products from website are carefully verified before make them available for purchase.
We don't offer guarantee regarding the limit of senders (smtps,webmails,mailers),but we guarantee %100 inbox delivery rate,also inbox delivery depend on the quality of your message,if it bypass spam filters or not.
Hosting are previouslly tested ,and we assure customers it upload any file and deliver to emails.
Leads are allways fresh,no dublicate,no double selling,we assure 80% validity rate and responsive.

KIEV - UKRAINE
© 2017 https://Underground-Market.ru digital marketing agency

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Adsense Ads Below Post Title & After Post In Blogger? / No More Conditional Comments In Ie10 / Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.