Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Illuminati, In The Act Of Masterminding. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illuminati, In The Act Of Masterminding. (637 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati, In The Act Of Masterminding. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE END TIME AND ALL THE PUPPETES OF ANTICHRIST
Be a believer in any faith, a pagan (an atheist), you know they is an end, for whatever they was a beginning. Normally all beginning starts with peace and the end usually in pieces. For all the believers specifically the Muslims and the Christians, in the end the world will be engulfed by evil. Like a quote goes “the devil is not as ugly as we paint it to be, he may be the most beautiful lady around”. Same way I learn from Google facts that ”they are more slaves that they have ever been in the world throughout the existence of humans”. Maybe you think slavery is chaining someone up, sealing his mouth or pushing him around, the worst and most common slavery now is taking control of people mind in a gradual manner that you make them seem apparent in control. This art is called MASTERMINDING. THE WEAKEST PART OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE EXPECIALLY HUMANS IS THEIR EMOTION AND THATS WHAT he, the devil, antichrist FEEDS ON, and so turn you on and off, only for you to be lost at the end. But now I am saying take a minute and check yourself up, look deep within and ask yourself “AM I A SLAVE”. Most will feel they are strong but the devil is stronger, he was once the leaders of Angels. And if you think you are praying enough think again, the lord is so merciful that He even answers the prayer of the criminals, but knowing they have price to pay in the end, if you think you are too holy and untouchable, think again, was the MESSENGERS the LORD Send weak? yet he, the devil still conspired to end their lives, although all are by his will. I leave you to answer this for yourself .
Every man is weak, this is a fact you know, but you still expect you brethrens to be so perfectly flawless, and a small mistake will leave you casting deadly words and curses on them, in which case you are not better than them. This day some words hurt more than the blade of a sword. Settle down and think, the world is near to the end yet the devil is still using you, making you sin by insulting others, please stop, this doesn’t make you any better.
Some facts are that most people are afraid to reacts to insults is either because they feel they don’t stand a chance, some don’t react because of greed, they don’t want to lose the benefits they may be obtaining, only a few don’t because it’s the right thing to do, because of GOD. Where do you fall If some people express their feeling react by killing (leave them to God), and you are here reacting by making noise and insulting, what makes you better?
The funny thing this day is that some people are on earth seeing themselves in heaven, after pressing buttons and splitting legs, chawing babes, doing yahoo, stealing, lying, and feeling on top the game.
DON’T TURN YOURSELF TO GOD ON EARTH, DON’T JUDGE ANYONE, JUDGE YOURSELF EITHER, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM, WHY NOT SOLVE YOUR OWN. JUDGEMENT DAY U.S.A. NO GO KNOW YOU. ILLUMINATY IS AT WORK. ARE YOU?
My name IS MUHAMMED ARIF AND I AM A MUSLIM, YOU DONNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELIGION, SO STOP TALKING. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, REMOVE ALL BIASNESS AND EMOTION AND COME FOR LECTURE, YOU ARE ALL TO STIR MY EMOTION. SAFE TRIP THROUGH LIFE AND IN YOUR JOURNEY TO THE ETERNITY OF WHERE GOD PLACES YOU, MAY GOD HELP US ALL. YOU ALL ARE GROWN UP FOR GOD SAKE. HABA.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / My Vision Of A Plane Crash In Nigeria / Praise Your Way Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.