Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before (703 Views)

New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) / Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters / Get Free Online Pictures (for Webmasters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before by geniusng(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2012
As a webmaster you can make serious cash as SFI Affiliate. It is so easy. If you are serious about making money online, then call or send me email:
08033398769 or calvarylove2002 @ yahoo.com And I will give you the links and the teach you the way forward. We can join hands together and make serious money here because I see a lot of money making avenue.

Am waiting for your call.
Re: Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before by Basic(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2012
OP, if you believe strongly in your idea, why not help other this way?
I'm starting off a new blog on the various ways through which Nigerians can make money - online or offline.
Can you write a nice post on the whole SFI concept? I mean explain to people how it works and how to go about it.
You can send me the post via email. I'll edit and then publish in your name. You're free to add links to your blog or website if you wish.
But you must be available to answer questions asked by readers right on the blog (and not that they'll have to call you).
So, what do you feel? If you're interested, contact me via:
basicfreelance(at)gmail(dot)com

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before by vowiski(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2012
I had an account at SFI like 5 years ago, I couldnt just get into it.. If you are sure it works, I should shoot you a mail pretty soon

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before by geniusng(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ Basic; I sent you mail. Get back to me.

Thans
Re: Opportunity For Webmasters: Make Money Like Never Before by geniusng(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
@vowiski; One of the proof of authentic online business model is the period of existence without crashing.

You registered five years ago and today it still waxing strong. Yesterday alone, 1621 people from 98 different countries registered to start making money.
Making money is not automatic, you need to take action before money will start coming. Sorry if you think, you will start making money immediately. It really take determination and smart-work (not hardwork). I love SFI.

You are free to sent me email, and we take it from there.
calvarylove2002 at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Help, Having Problem With My Site(wordpress) / Please I Need A Review ! Will Definitely Implemet Your Recommendation / Online Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.