Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Night Caterer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Caterer (3474 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
av u eva ate in the dream? by this night caterer if yes how do u feel?
and wat did u do?let me no
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2008
I can't answer the question but the topic is funny.
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
I hear people say eating in the dream is a serious matter
Some say you can get "winch" by so doing.
Let people not be alarmed.

God speaks to us in dreams and by the same token,the enemy can use the same medium.
Christians ought not be consumed by all this.
Eating,sex,swimming are part of human lives so we can also do them in dreams.
wake up daily and cover yourself in prayer and commit yourself to God.
He is able to break every yoke.
He whom the son sets free is free indeed.
Re: Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2008
i want to hear from somebody who fell victim what did u do?
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2008
+Osisi:
God speaks to us in dreams and by the same token,the enemy can use the same medium.
Christians ought not be consumed by all this.
Eating,sex,swimming are part of human lives so we can also do them in dreams.
wake up daily and cover yourself in prayer and commit yourself to God.
He is able to break every yoke.
He whom the son sets free is free indeed.
Stop this 'sex' thing. Its all over the place. Seriously, now that you have separated God from Jesus, we know there are two (2), distinct entities. So from your statement I read that Christian should 'cover self with prayer and commitment to God,' because God is able to break every yoke. But immediately we read that 'whom the son sets free is free indeed!' Please explain the differences here. Who has more power, if we have to say that the power in question is absolute?

Finally, which one will you chose, if you have to chose one and not two? My dear, I want your direct answer and not Chinua Achebe Story line. Lets leave story telling to the literalists. I want facts.
Re: Night Caterer by pilgrim1(f): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

Finally, which one will you chose, if you have to chose one and not two?

If you had to choose between Muhammad and Jesus Christ, whom would you choose - and WHY?
Re: Night Caterer by dafidixone(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
I know dream could be a reflection or revelation of what happens in the spiritual realm and affect the Physical.

Prayer is the Master Key.

In the Name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue confess, grin
Re: Night Caterer by pilgrim1(f): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
dafidixone:

In the Name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue confess, grin

Amen and Amen!! I truly believe that verse - because it has proven itself true in the 'other' side as well! cheesy
Re: Night Caterer by Bblak(f): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
Eating in the dream is so rampart and could be dangerous too.But with prayers i'm sure all the habitation of evil night caterers in our lives will become desolate in jesus name and every conscious or unconscious demonic night feeders will be set ablazed in jesus name.(AMEN)
Re: Night Caterer by dafidixone(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2008
Eating in the dream is so rampart and could be dangerous too.But with prayers i'm sure all the habitation of evil night caterers in our lives will become desolate in jesus name and every conscious or unconscious demonic night feeders will be set ablazed in jesus name.(AMEN)

AMEN! cool
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

+Osisi: Stop this 'sex' thing. Its all over the place. Seriously, now that you have separated God from Jesus, we know there are two (2), distinct entities. So from your statement I read that Christian should 'cover self with prayer and commitment to God,' because God is able to break every yoke. But immediately we read that 'whom the son sets free is free indeed!' Please explain the differences here. Who has more power, if we have to say that the power in question is absolute?

Finally, which one will you chose, if you have to chose one and not two? My dear, I want your direct answer and not Chinua Achebe Story line. Lets leave story telling to the literalists. I want facts.

Alhaji,it looks like Christ is knocking at the door of your heart.
You've been appearing at unrelated threads to ask off topic questions.
Just kneel beside your bed and say Yes to him.
He is ready to accept you today
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
bolataiwo:

i want to hear from somebody who fell victim what did u do?

what do you want to hear?
There are no special prayers to recite,no burnt offerings involved.
Do the same things you ought to do daily as a Spirit led Christian.
wake up and call on the name of the Lord,praise and adore him,commit your ways to him,ask for his mercies in all your endeavours
meditate on his word,cover your ways with the blood of Jesus and go about your day.
Re: Night Caterer by Uzzyan: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2008
Olabowale pls take note that the Father the Son and Holysprit are one. ie THe  TRINITY
Re: Night Caterer by jerrymania(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2008
is it always evil to eat in the dream?
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2008
@+Osisi:
Alhaji,it looks like Christ is knocking at the door of your heart.
You've been appearing at unrelated threads to ask off topic questions.
Just kneel beside your bed and say Yes to him.
He is ready to accept you today
My darling +Osisi, sometimes you fell like nuts! This is my Almond joy moments. I have time to kill between business engagements. Every Prophet, is always knocking at the door of my heart. They are means of reminding me of my Lord the Creator. So I stick with the last of them, whose message abrogated what ever it abrogated in the previous messages of the prophets before him (AS jami'a). I do not kneel beside any bed, unless there is a war going on and i do not take prisoner! All my kneeling is done when I make salah: Inna salatul wa nusuki, wa mayay wa mamat, lillahi rabbil allamiin, Laa sherikallah, wa bi zhalika humirtu wa anna awalul Muslimi. I am a pure Muslim, my soul, my heart and the whole of my body testify to the Oneness of my Creator and I submit my will, willingly to Him. Then I continue to seek His mercy. Supplicate to Him for guidance and success, in this life, in the grave and in the day that is certain!

Join me, you and your husband and your future children in worshipping this Supreme and Irresistible awesome Creator!
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 3:35am On Jan 16, 2008
olabowale:

@+Osisi: My darling +Osisi, sometimes you fell like nuts! This is my Almond joy moments. I have time to kill between business engagements. Every Prophet, is always knocking at the door of my heart. They are means of reminding me of my Lord the Creator. So I stick with the last of them, whose message abrogated what ever it abrogated in the previous messages of the prophets before him (AS jami'a). I do not kneel beside any bed, unless there is a war going on and i do not take prisoner! All my kneeling is done when I make salah: Inna salatul wa nusuki, wa mayay wa mamat, lillahi rabbil allamiin, Laa sherikallah, wa bi zhalika humirtu wa anna awalul Muslimi. I am a pure Muslim, my soul, my heart and the whole of my body testify to the Oneness of my Creator and I submit my will, willingly to Him. Then I continue to seek His mercy. Supplicate to Him for guidance and success, in this life, in the grave and in the day that is certain!

Join me, you and your husband and your future children in worshipping this Supreme and Irresistible awesome Creator!

No sir,a big NO to allah who created nothing,a mere psychotic concoction in the head of Muhammad.
I found a more excellent way

now don't change the topic of this thread
Re: Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2008
@+osisi and olabowale

is like u guys are changing the topic of discussion.why na angry
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
I apologise dear.
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2008
my father used to say . . . anytime you dream about eating its most likely because you went to bed on a full stomach.
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2008
@post
i heard that when you eat in dream, that the "eye aya" (wicth) is feeding you. . . . doing a curse on you.
Re: Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2008
@toyinrayo
eye aye ke av u experience one before grin
Re: Night Caterer by focused(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2008
@poster :

A dream is generally a revelation or vision of the activities going on in the spiritual world. A dream happens when a man is sleeping and his spirit is alive. It is a scene of the occurrences in the spiritual realm. 

Dream of eating in the dream, is a very bad dream indeed. it means that the devil is either introducing demons into your system or the enemy is draining your virtues. Immediately, if you wake up, you have to cancel the dream and ask the Holy Spirit to purge you and tell the devil that his instrument of attack against you will not prosper.

Before you sleep, make sure you soak yourself in the blood of Jesus.
Re: Night Caterer by pilgrim1(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2008
focused:

Before you sleep, make sure you suck yourself in the blood of Jesus.

SOAK!

Typos - we all make them! grin
Re: Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
let me give u a story of mine.i was fasting non that particular day and at around 12 in the mid day i was hungry,i decided to sleep a little but unfortunately in my dream i was eating,which made me sad but some one told me i should not worry that it is not devilish that it is becos i was hungry before i went to sleep.can that be true?
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Focused:
A dream is generally a revelation or vision of the activities going on in the spiritual world. A dream happens when a man is sleeping and his spirit is alive. It is a scene of the occurrences in the spiritual realm.

Dream of eating in the dream, is a very bad dream indeed. it means that the devil is either introducing demons into your system or the enemy is draining your virtues. Immediately, if you wake up, you have to cancel the dream and ask the Holy Spirit to purge you and tell the devil that his instrument of attack against you will not prosper.

Before you sleep, make sure you soak yourself in the blood of Jesus.
Soaking in a blood. Is that healthy or hygienic? Dr., we need you here. It seems as if Focused has a container of blood in his house. Could you tell him how to preserve it, before it becomes to degrade and all kind of things stench and crawling things are happening inside it.

My people, your faith did not take you back to true meaning of dreams. You should have gone back to dreams which involved prophet(s), and there were foods and eating in it/them. I know Christendom does not have a clue, because everything is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, forgeting anything about his Creator! (Did anyone remember Marshall, of the Brady bunch TV fame?). If you go back to the dreams told to Prophet Yusuf (Joseph for you the Christian), it did not necessary mean that all the participant in the dream had something evil happening to them. True dreams come from God Allah the Almighty, to guide the dreamer(s). For example the King of Egypt was able to resolve the fermine condition that was to come in the future, by preparing for it, in the period of plenty that occurred before the hard time ahead. Yusuf (as) was able to ascend to prominence by it and at the same time cleared his name about intended fornication levelled against him by the potential adulterer woman, the wife of the minister, who had purchased him as a slave.

The two servants in the prison/jail with Prophet Yusuf (as), were able to know there fates. One was beheaded and experienced humiliation, while the other was restored back into position of honor and dignity, where he was able to present Prophet Yusuf (as), as the one to solve the dream that the King dreamt. So, it is not always that there is some calamity to befall a person, in a dream where there is any food being consumed. God himself can feed a person who is fasting, in the dream. But of course, Christianity has no clue to anything. Christians never are good dreamers or dream good dreams.

Remember, Ibrahim (as) about his dream of slaughter of his son, Ismail (as)? I am expecting the locust to swamp my comments without thinking and having any tangible response,except, according to ' .' Think about that dream. He was tested because he said that he was a true believer, whereby he disbelieved every other thing that is against the Oneness and Worship of the True God the Creator. Think about it, and when you wake up from your dream, purity yourself and pray to God, asking Him to give you any and all goods that is that dream and protecting you from any and all evil in that dream.

In Islam, this is what we do. We wake up, make ablutions. Then we make two Rakah and supplicate for good and against evil of the dream.
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
olabowale:

@Focused: Soaking in a blood. Is that healthy or hygienic? Dr., we need you here. It seems as if Focused has a container of blood in his house. Could you tell him how to preserve it, before it becomes to degrade and all kind of things stench and crawling things are happening inside it.

the blood is not physical alhaji. grin

olabowale:

For example the King of Egypt was able to resolve the fermine condition that was to come in the future, by preparing for it, in the period of plenty that occurred before the hard time ahead. Yusuf (as) was able to ascend to prominence by it and at the same time cleared his name about intended fornication levelled against him by the potential adulterer woman, the wife of the minister, who had purchased him as a slave.

islam concerns itself with too many jewish stories . . . where are the ishmealite stories?
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Davidylan: Nothing is physical in this your religion, Omo boy! Finally, the issue of Pharaoh is in Africa. Not Jewish and Sayidina Yusuf was not a Jew, but the first set of Bani Israil (Children of Israel), Duh! The who Qur'an was revealed on an Ismailite, Ha!
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Nothing is physical in this your religion, Omo boy!

that is one huge difference between the false and the genuine. The false place too much emphasis on the physical.

olabowale:

Finally, the issue of Pharaoh is in Africa. Not Jewish and Sayidina Yusuf was not a Jew, but the first set of Bani Israil (Children of Israel), Duh! The who Qur'an was revealed on an Ismailite, Ha!

The story you quoted was not about pharaoh but about Joseph that just happened to have taken place in Egypt.
lol Joseph was a Isrealite . . . whether u call him a jew or not he was not of the lineage of ishmeal . . . pls bring QURANIC stories of the ancestors of mohammed . . . surely if ishmael was the first born and child of covenant (according to deluded muslims and mohammed himself) allah in his "wisdom" would have granted them their place in history. Where are ishmeal's prophets?

Enough of plagiarising biblical stories and placing an islamic spin on them just to make islam look like it had any shred of history before mohammed.
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
olabowale:

@Focused: Soaking in a blood. Is that healthy or hygienic? Dr., we need you here. It seems as if Focused has a container of blood in his house. Could you tell him how to preserve it, before it becomes to degrade and all kind of things stench and crawling things are happening inside it.

My people, your faith did not take you back to true meaning of dreams. You should have gone back to dreams which involved prophet(s), and there were foods and eating in it/them. I know Christendom does not have a clue, because everything is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, forgeting anything about his Creator! (Did anyone remember Marshall, of the Brady bunch TV fame?). If you go back to the dreams told to Prophet Yusuf (Joseph for you the Christian), it did not necessary mean that all the participant in the dream had something evil happening to them. True dreams come from God Allah the Almighty, to guide the dreamer(s). For example the King of Egypt was able to resolve the fermine condition that was to come in the future, by preparing for it, in the period of plenty that occurred before the hard time ahead. Yusuf (as) was able to ascend to prominence by it and at the same time cleared his name about intended fornication levelled against him by the potential adulterer woman, the wife of the minister, who had purchased him as a slave.

The two servants in the prison/jail with Prophet Yusuf (as), were able to know there fates. One was beheaded and experienced humiliation, while the other was restored back into position of honor and dignity, where he was able to present Prophet Yusuf (as), as the one to solve the dream that the King dreamt. So, it is not always that there is some calamity to befall a person, in a dream where there is any food being consumed. God himself can feed a person who is fasting, in the dream. But of course, Christianity has no clue to anything. Christians never are good dreamers or dream good dreams.

Remember, Ibrahim (as) about his dream of slaughter of his son, Ismail (as)? I am expecting the locust to swamp my comments without thinking and having any tangible response,except, according to ' .' Think about that dream. He was tested because he said that he was a true believer, whereby he disbelieved every other thing that is against the Oneness and Worship of the True God the Creator. Think about it, and when you wake up from your dream, purity yourself and pray to God, asking Him to give you any and all goods that is that dream and protecting you from any and all evil in that dream.

In Islam, this is what we do. We wake up, make ablutions. Then we make two Rakah and supplicate for good and against evil of the dream.

Joseph was a prophet and Abraham was asked to slaughter Ishmael shocked shocked shocked
Mohammed should have paid more attention his neighbour read him the Torah so that he would have at least gotten the stories right.
The same way he said trinity was father son and virgin Mary
and Mary the mother of Christ was the sister of Aaron.
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Davidylan:
The story you quoted was not about pharaoh but about Joseph that just happened to have taken place in Egypt.
lol Joseph was a Isrealite . . . whether u call him a jew or not he was not of the lineage of ishmeal . . . please bring QURANIC stories of the ancestors of mohammed . . . surely if ishmael was the first born and child of covenant (according to deluded muslims and mohammed himself) allah in his "wisdom" would have granted them their place in history. Where are ishmeal's prophets?
Enough of plagiarising biblical stories and placing an islamic spin on them just to make islam look like it had any shred of history before mohammed.
Go ask your pastor, he will tell that I am correct. By the way the covenant, as you call it covers believers doing good. It does not cover the disbelievers, even if they were the next of kin of a prophet. Remember the wife of Lut, and the the son of Nuuh? The wife of Nuuh, you not know a thing about her. So I will use her as an example here.

And the prophet from the branch of Ismail in Ibrahim's lineage, was left for the last. Have you heard saving the best for last? Thats the story of Muhammad! Bible (the New Testament) does not have any real story that its exclusive to it. All belongs to Allah. Remember we're all under the heavens of Al Rahman. The Jewish Torah did not have exclusivity to Adam, Idris, Nuuh, Ibrahiim, Isiaq, Yakub, to mention a few. Their individual stories were stories of believers and doers of good. Their stories are human stories, carrying a faces of people who put their trust in One Supreme God!

[/quote]Joseph was a prophet and Abraham was asked to slaughter Ishmael
Muhammad should have paid more attention his neighbour read him the Torah so that he would have at least gotten the stories right.
The same way he said trinity was father son and virgin Mary
and Mary the mother of Christ was the sister of Aaron.[quote]
Let me just tackle two of the so many issues you raised: If Yusuf was not a prophet, then God must have really blessed him and loved him over and above this brothers and even his father (Israel) Yaqub! Remember that he dreamt about 11 stars prostrating to him? That was before he was sold by his brothers to slavery, but lied that he was killed by wild animal. Remember that udah, his brother was one of these conspirators? Now remember when his family all moved to Egypt now that he had become the treasurer of Egypt, that his parents and his siblings all prostrated to him? Do you have that story in your (Bible, the New Testament at all?) book, or you have to go to the Torah of the Jews to learn/read about it, even though you do not believe in their religion? This is the first and i wish you will ask your pastor about these things; if 'Joseph,' (as) was a prophet or not.

The second is your Trinity and Virgin mary, the woman that you claimed later had two sons for Joseph the capenter. How could she had continued to be a Virgin after having two sons with a man that she had sexual relationship with? But here is my point: What are the components of the Catholic's (the Christian sect, that you, the Protestant sects copied their Bible to produce what you call your own Bible) TRINITY; Father god, son god and what again, (did I hear you say mother of god Mary)? Even that you the Protestant sects changed to holy ghost god, just to be different from Catholics, the point is this, the Protestants do not have any sound religious foundation to think that they are better than Catholics! To borrow a line from you and it is very appropriate in this case; How can there be a fake/copy cat, except there is an original. Between the Catholic and the several sects of the Protestants, it is the Protestants that are fakes and the catholics original. But in general the fake and the original in this case, both missed the marker by a long shot.
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
@+Osisi: Long lose your voice. I can hear that you are yelling from your presentation. I still need you and yours in the fold of Islam.
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2008
each time muslims come here to display their dishonesty it grieves my eyes to read it.

olabowale:

@Davidylan: Go ask your pastor, he will tell that I am correct. By the way the covenant, as you call it covers believers doing good. It does not cover the disbelievers, even if they were the next of kin of a prophet. Remember the wife of Lut, and the the son of Nuuh? The wife of Nuuh, you not know a thing about her. So I will use her as an example here.

Just one question : what covenant are you talking about here? Pls do NOT go to look for it in the bible.

olabowale:

And the prophet from the branch of Ismail in Ibrahim's lineage, was left for the last. Have you heard saving the best for last? Thats the story of Muhammad! Bible (the New Testament) does not have any real story that its exclusive to it. All belongs to Allah. Remember we're all under the heavens of Al Rahman. The Jewish Torah did not have exclusivity to Adam, Idris, Nuuh, Ibrahiim, Isiaq, Yakub, to mention a few. Their individual stories were stories of believers and doers of good. Their stories are human stories, carrying a faces of people who put their trust in One Supreme God!

This is very daft and i am sad to say that a man of ur intelligence could be so fooled! Allah "saved the best for last" how? He made a "covenant" with Ishmael and then forgot all about him for 4000yrs before picking on mohammed? Why the long gap in between and why did he instead go on and get all his prophets and books thru Isaac . . . the son with no covenant?
Does it make sense to u or are u unable to think outside the box?

Again you liberally borrow biblical characters to lend legitimacy to ur fraud. Pls allah shld have had at least 1 soul from the ishmealite generation in 4000yrs! How could he pick thousands from the lineage of Isaac? Where every single children of ishmael doing bad?

egbon e ronu sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithe Must Be Voluntary - Pastor Tunde Bakare / What Is The State Of The Dead? / Men Dressed In Black SATANIC Robes Figures At Chelsea Stadium [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.