Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Night Caterer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Caterer (3476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2008
bolataiwo:

@toyinrayo
eye aye ke av u experience one before grin

yes o. . .i think it was you i encountered that time. . . .you were the one flying on the broom outside my window. . .na you be the wicked witch of the WestNigeria shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2008
@Davidylan: The Covenant was with Ibrahiim, because of his belief in Oneness of God and shunned all forms of other beliefs. He submitted his will to that One God. Unlike you, your 3 heads of gods, where each one is independent of the others, yet magically coequal, has been the obsticle that lurk in your heart. It therefore prevent your heart to reconcile with your soul in the acceptance of God, in truth, whereby there is no need to set up sonship, partnership as if its a business organization, and middlemanship. You could have been able to taste the sweetness of true belief. However the euphoric high you get from 'soaking in metaphoric blood,' hanging your hope for salvationon an innocent man, who you said died by been hanged, and therefore his soul was accursed/cursed (this is fromthe Bible/David used it in a response to me before; so Christians who want to cry foul should approach David or the New Testament/Good News ((about the death of an innocent man), the "Bible, since Torah is not part of the Bible, but the Jewish Book), which ever one of the two you deem honest, which the means the other is less honest and unreliable))), is preventing you. Yet this innocent man did not go quitely or willingly on the cross, except that the overwhelming fire power of the killers prevent him and his companions, who had already sold their cloaks and purchased swords instead, to put up a fight, worth mentioning. If you know the Jews, they will fight to preserve their identity/life. Thats what they did even the ghettoes of Cracaw, Warsaw, and others in the WWII. Read about in a book titled 'They fought Back,' the author's name I do not remember right now. But you saw Chindler's list by Steven Spielsberg?

From the covenant of Ibrahiim, Ismail and his bloodline were covered! Ismail was not rejected or declared by Ibrahiim to be nothing less that his son and first child! Remember there was no sale of birth right here. That was the design of God. Ismail, therefore did not need his younger brother Isiaq, or his nephew/Isiaq son, Yaqub or any of their descendants to be accepted by God of Islam in His relation with Ibrahiim. Ibrahiim prayed and God accepted his prayer with a condition: It covers those who believe and do good according to their ability. If you now come to tell me yhat the covenant of God with Ibrahiim covers on the Jews, as you like us to call them, the good and the bad of them, without any condition, then, your God is unjust God! The covenant of God covers all who believe and do as much good based on the ability to do so. I have used the Qur'an 100% and there is no need for Bible, in my presentation.

Was Muhammad (as) from Ismail or from Isralites? The answer is obvious. Again, Allah saved the best for last. And by the way, the One Prophet is enough for all mankind, all the time and all conditions, races and creeds!

Now davidylan, it is you who could not think outside the box, for one darn moment! We in Islam accept every prophet, and represents our acceptance by the latest/last of the prophets. So the Islam of Moses, the true believers with him, will have to take him as their symbol of accepting all prophets before him, and then him. In the time of Jesus, the Islam of Jesus had his symbolic prophetic representation inthe person of Jesus, while all the prophets before him were accepted, however, he was the symbol. Those who rejected Jesus, at that time, even though accepted Moses, were disbelievers. So now that we live in the period that is under Muhammad's prophetic message and era, which will last till the end of the world, he Muhammad is the symbol of the acceptance of all prophets before him along with him. So you see, anyone, who rejected Muhammad, and takes any prophet before Muhammad, has rejected, not only Muhammad but all the prophets and also the prophet he/she had chosen. So for today's person, if you chose any andreject Muhammad you have reject everyone, but if you chose Muhammad, you have chosen every one, before him!
Re: Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2008
@toyinrayo
am a witch for christ grin
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
alhaji, u're just shouting and making very little sense.

olabowale:

@Davidylan: The Covenant was with Ibrahiim, because of his belief in Oneness of God and shunned all forms of other beliefs. He submitted his will to that One God.

that is not the question. I ask WHAT was that covenant? Surely allah must have told you . . . again, do NOT peep in the bible for the answer.

olabowale:

From the covenant of Ibrahiim, Ismail and his bloodline were covered! Ismail was not rejected or declared by Ibrahiim to be nothing less that his son and first child!

If this "covenant" covered ismail then why did allah ignore his lineage for 4000yrs rather choosing to send all his prophets and revelations via the second son Isaac? These are critical questions. Trying to dodge them wont help you.
Not a single son or descendant of ishmael was worthy of allah's attention for 4000yrs despite the "covenant"?
Re: Night Caterer by pilgrim1(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2008
@davidylan,

davidylan:
that is not the question. I ask WHAT was that covenant? Surely allah must have told you . . . again, do NOT peep in the bible for the answer.

If I was still a muslimah, thou shouldest have received your head on a rolling stone! That is the "covenant"!! grin

Uh-oh. . . abi I fail am? Need to go peep in the Bible again. . . since Qur'an didn't say!
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@davidylan,

If I was still a muslimah, thou shouldest have received your head on a rolling stone! That is the "covenant"!! grin

Uh-oh. . . abi I fail am? Need to go peep in the Bible again. . . since Qur'an didn't say!

haha grin Muslims are deluded slaves of a false "god".

- They speak about a "covenant" on Abraham . . . allah however does not elucidate on what this "covenant" was all about in the quran. Infact the only proof of this "covenant" can be found only in the bible . . . yep the very book muslims claim is distorted.

- After Ishmael was sent away with Hagar by Abraham . . . he drops out of sight from the bible . . . surprise shocked he also drops out of sight of the quran too!

- As minor as those two cases may seem, it is a very good pointer to the fact that islam is really nothing but a poor attempt at plagiarising the bible.
Re: Night Caterer by focused(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Olabowale :

The blood I am talking about is not a physical blood grin grin grin grin grin grin, but a spiritual blood.

Why are you displaying your advanced ignorance ?

Jesus said : " I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me "

Christians pray to God through Jesus Christ.

What do you understand by dream as explained by your satanic verses ?
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Davidylan: You talk about the Bible/the New testament, or if you now me to add the Old Testament to it, I will, singularly or collective as the barometer of Gods absolute word! My friend, it is not. Proof; You have the personal opinions of ordinary folks, eg, Paul. This alone nullifies it as the absolute words of God! You also have mundane statements, perambulations of people or entities from point a to point b. That is not word of God, but opinion of people! But, I will respond to you later. I have to baby seat something special.

@Focused: My book says audu billahi minal shaitani rajiim. Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim. What sayeth your 'new testament,' about shaytan and you?
Re: Night Caterer by focused(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Focused: My book says audu billahi minal shaitani rajiim. Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim. What sayeth your 'new testament,' about shaytan and you?

@ Olabowale :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin

What is the meaning of audu billahi minal shaitani rajim,  etc, etc.

What is the English translation of these strange things you have justed quoted ? Is that the reason why you (Islamic people) put bomb on your bodies and kill yourselves and kill others in the process with the hope of going to Islamic heaven (Islamic heaven is equal to hell fire) to go and have sex with 72 virgins ?

Is that the reason why you are forcing people to accept your religion, employing all sorts of tricks ? Is that the reason why you threaten or actually kill anyone who leaves Islam ? Could this be the reason why your Islamic women are treated as slaves and gifts ? Could that be the reason why you muslims have no regard for people's lives.

The truth is : Quran is not from God because Muhammed is not a true prophet. Otherwise how can he have a revelation when you are having sex with Aisha ( a teenager of 6 years old girl) ?. He even married the wife of his adopted son, and you called him a holy prophet ?

Also he (Muhammed) is not a comforter as muslims claimed. The comforter came after Jesus ascended into heaven on the day of pentecost. Muhammed was born 600 years after the day of pentecost.

The muslims role model Muhammed is a sexual pervert, a polygamist, adulterer and a terrorist. He never preaches love, all he was preaching was hate. He killed the Jews in Medina. He branded them pigs and apes. All these explain why muslims don't forgive people and why their mind is full of satanic hatred. All these explain why Islamic people acts and behave like psychotic donkeys when their occultic religion is criticised. Could this be the reason why Muslims are commanded to hate the Jews and Christians ?

I wonder why Islam is called a religion of peace when what it practises is a complete opposite of peace. Islam clearly supports suicide bombing and honour killings. It is written in your Surah. Islam has never been a religion of peace and will never be the religion of peace. It was founded by the devil through his satanic messenger Muhammed to confront christianity and destroy the true work of God.

In Islam, salvation is based on works not by grace and there is no hope of getting to heaven. You only carry out good works and hope he will take you to heaven.

I pray that God should deliver you from this Occultic religion called Islam, you have gone so deep into this false religion and it is wrecking havoc into your life.

I am pleading the blood of Jesus on your behalf brother Olabowale.
Re: Night Caterer by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: You talk about the Bible/the New testament, or if you now me to add the Old Testament to it, I will, singularly or collective as the barometer of Gods absolute word! My friend, it is not. Proof; You have the personal opinions of ordinary folks, eg, Paul. This alone nullifies it as the absolute words of God! You also have mundane statements, perambulations of people or entities from point a to point b. That is not word of God, but opinion of people! But, I will respond to you later. I have to baby seat something special.

stop dribbling urself and genuflecting about Paul. Just think on the two issues i raised that you are struggling desperately to dodge:
1. Why is the "covenant" allah supposedly had with Abraham missing in the quran?
2. Why is ishmeal . . . supposedly allah's child of "covenant" with Abraham missing from the entire quran at about the SAME TIME he disappears from the bible?
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2008
davidylan:

stop dribbling yourself and genuflecting about Paul. Just think on the two issues i raised that you are struggling desperately to dodge:
1. Why is the "covenant" allah supposedly had with Abraham missing in the quran?
2. Why is ishmeal . . . supposedly allah's child of "covenant" with Abraham missing from the entire quran at about the SAME TIME he disappears from the bible?

watch him return and change the subject telling you how he was born with 3 heads in a gourd. grin
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2008
@+Osisi: If someone is running after the other, it is you who have been hopping after me. But thats another issue entirely. I am just very busy on an important matter which is taking the 100% of my time. I would have presented the supplication of Ibrahiim (as), and the answer of his Creator to that supplication. It is them that you will see, with your two eyes, but I want you to employ your inner eye, as well, to see that the Blanket does not cover disbelieving folks like Jews, Christians and all types of Idol worshippers and yes, those who do not be lieve in the existence of God, as well. Give up till Thursday to weather the storms. I will be back.

And its three heads of god, to you!
Re: Night Caterer by osisi5: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
olabowale:

@+Osisi: If someone is running after the other, it is you who have been hopping after me. But thats another issue entirely. I am just very busy on an important matter which is taking the 100% of my time. I would have presented the supplication of Ibrahiim (as), and the answer of his Creator to that supplication. It is them that you will see, with your two eyes, but I want you to employ your inner eye, as well, to see that the Blanket does not cover disbelieving folks like Jews, Christians and all types of Idol worshippers and yes, those who do not be lieve in the existence of God, as well. Give up till Thursday to weather the storms. I will be back.

And its three heads of god, to you!

ojigbijigbi

God for you hon.(I won't try to understand your gabble)
Now can you answer the posters question or get off this thread grin
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2008
@+Osisi;
watch him return and change the subject telling you how he was born with 3 heads in a gourd.
No my friend, I will not change the topic. Davidylan asked for the convenant between Allah and His slave Ibrahiim. I will serve you straight up verses. Don't worry. It is in front of me. I just need to research the verses relative to the relationships between God and His servant Ibrahiim. This relationship and its benefit will cover some people and will not cover anyone outsides its four corners!
Re: Night Caterer by DD5: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
olabowale:

@+Osisi; No my friend, I will not change the topic. Davidylan asked for the convenant between Allah and His slave Ibrahiim. I will serve you straight up verses. Don't worry. It is in front of me. I just need to research the verses relative to the relationships between God and His servant Ibrahiim. This relationship and its benefit will cover some people and will not cover anyone outsides its four corners!

Alhaji i'm waiting.
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
The Believer is Tested and Hears Grieving Statements from the Enemy

Allah said, (See how the Merciful uses Singular or Plural pronoun for Himself, at will, as He pleases. Therefore, your Multiple heads of god(s) of Christianity is destroyed! Glory belongs to Him alone, the Creator of Jesus son of Virgin Mary, a mere Human Messenger. For from the Angels you have Messengers, too. Example is Angel Gabreil)

(You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in yourselves), just as He said in another Ayah,
(And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits) ﴿2:155﴾.
Therefore, the believer shall be tested, in his wealth, himself, his offspring and family. The believer shall be tested according to the degree of his faith, and when his faith is stronger, the test is larger.

Allah said to the believers upon their arrival at Al-Madinah, before Badr, while comforting them against the harm they suffered from the People of the Scriptures and the polytheists;
(but if you persevere patiently, and have Taqwa, then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs.)
Therefore, Allah commanded the believers to be forgiving, patient and forbearing until He brought His awaited aid.

Al-Bukhari recorded that Usamah bin Zayd said that Allah's Messenger rode a donkey with a saddle covered by a velvet sheet and let Usamah ride behind him (on the donkey). The Prophet wanted to visit Sa`d bin `Ubadah in Bani Al-Harith bin Al-Khazraj, and this occurred before the battle of Badr. The Prophet passed by a gathering in which `Abdullah bin Ubayy bin Salul was sitting, before `Abdullah bin Ubayy became Muslim. That gathering was made up of various Muslims as well as Mushriks, who worshipped the idols, and some Jews. `Abdullah bin Rawahah was sitting in that gathering.

When the Prophet reached `Abdullah bin Ubayy, the donkey caused some sand to fall on the group. Then, `Abdullah bin Ubayy covered his nose with his robe and said, `Do not fill us with sand.' The Messenger of Allah greeted the gathering with Salam, called them to Allah and recited some of the Qur'an to them. `Abdullah bin Ubayy said, `O fellow! No other speech is better than what you said, if it was true! However, do not bother us in our gatherings. Go back to your place and whoever came to you, narrate your stories to him.' `Abdullah bin Rawahah said, `Rather, O Messenger of Allah! Attend our gatherings for we like that.' The Muslims, Mushriks and Jews then cursed each other, and they almost fought with each other.

The Prophet tried to calm them down, until they finally settled. The Prophet rode his donkey and went to Sa`d bin `Ubadah, saying, `O Sa`d! Have you heard what Abu Hubbab said (meaning `Abdullah bin Ubayy). He said such and such things. ' Sa`d said, `O Messenger of Allah! Forgive and pardon him. By Allah, Who sent down the Book to you, Allah brought us the truth that you came with at a time when the people of this city almost appointed him king. When Allah changed all that with the truth that He gave you, he choked on it, and this is the reason behind the behavior you saw from him.' The Messenger of Allah forgave him. Indeed, the Messenger of Allah and his Companions used to forgive the Mushriks and the People of the Scriptures, just as Allah commanded them, and they used to tolerate the harm that they suffered.

Allah said,
(and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allahwink ﴿3:186﴾, and,
(Many of the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even after the truth has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allah brings His command) ﴿2:109﴾.

The Prophet used to implement the pardon that Allah commanded him, until He gave His command (to fight the disbelievers). When the Messenger fought at Badr, and Allah killed, by his hand, the leaders of the disbelievers from Quraysh, `Abdullah bin Ubayy bin Salul and the Mushriks and idol worshippers who were with him said, `This matter has prevailed,' and they gave their pledge to the Prophet and became Muslims.''
Therefore, every person who stands for truth, enjoins righteousness and forbids evil, will be harmed in some manner. In such cases, there is no cure better than being patient in Allah's cause, trusting in Him and returning to Him.

(187. (And remember) when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) to make it (the truth) known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it, but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And indeed worst is that which they bought.) (188. Think not that those who rejoice in what they have done (or brought about), and love to be praised for what they have not done, think not that they are rescued from the torment, and for them is a painful torment.) (189. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah has power over all things.)
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
The Qur'an was mentioned in the Previous Scriptures

Allah says: this Qur'an was mentioned and referred to in the previous Scriptures that were left behind by their Prophets who foretold it in ancient times and more recently. Allah took a covenant from them that they would follow it, and the last of them stood and addressed his people with the good news of Ahmad:
(And (remember) when `Isa, son of Maryam, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Tawrah before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.) (61:6) Zubur here refers to Books; Zubur is the plural of Az-Zabur, which is also the name used to refer to the Book given to Dawud. Allah says:

(And everything they have done is noted in the Az-Zubur.) (54:52), meaning, it is recorded against them in the books of the angels. Then Allah says:
(Is it not a sign to them that the learned scholars of the Children of Israel knew it) meaning, is it not sufficient witness to the truth for them that the scholars of the Children of Israel found this Qur'an mentioned in the Scriptures which they study The meaning is: the fair-minded among them admitted that the attributes of Muhammad and his mission and his Ummah were mentioned in their Books, as was stated by those among them who believed, such as `Abdullah bin Salam, Salman Al-Farisi and others who met the Prophet . Allah said:

(Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write , ) (7:157)
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2008
The Deniers will never believe until They see the Torment

Allah says: `thus We caused denial, disbelief, rejection and stubbornness to enter the hearts of the sinners.'
(They will not believe in it), i.e., the truth,
(until they see the painful torment.) means, when their excuses will be of no avail, and the curse will be upon them, and theirs will be an evil abode.
(It shall come to them of a sudden,) means, the punishment of Allah will come upon them suddenly,
(while they perceive it not. Then they will say: "Can we be respited'') means, when they see the punishment, then they will wish they had a little more time so that they can obey Allah -- or so they claim. This is like the Ayah:
(And warn mankind of the Day when the torment will come unto them) until:
(that you would not leave) (14: 44). When every sinner and evildoer sees his punishment, he will feel intense regret. Such was the case of Fir`awn, when Musa (Haruun is brother a prophet with him is included here, with Musa in this act of prayer) prayed against him:

(Our Lord! "You have indeed bestowed on Fir`awn and his chiefs splendor and wealth in the life of this world) until:
((Allah) said: "Verily, the invocation of you both is accepted.'') (10:88-89). This supplication had an effect on Fir`awn: he did not believe until he saw the painful torment:
(till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that none has the right to be worshipped but He in Whom the Children of Israel believe.'') until:
(and you were one of the mischief-makers) (10:90-91). And Allah says:
(so when they saw Our punishment, they said: "We believe in Allah Alone, '') (40:84-85).

(Would they then wish for Our torment to be hastened on) This is a denunciation and a threat, because they used to say to the Messenger, by way of denial, thinking it unlikely ever to happen:
(Bring Allah's torment upon us) (29:29). This is as Allah said:
(And they ask you to hasten on the torment, ) (29:53-55). Then Allah says:
(Think, if We do let them enjoy for years, and afterwards comes to them that which they had been promised, all that with which they used to enjoy shall not avail them.) meaning, `even if We delay the matter and give them respite for a short while or for a long time, then the punishment of Allah comes upon them, what good will their life of luxury do them then'

(The Day they see it, (it will be) as if they had not tarried (in this world) except an afternoon or a morning) (79:46). And Allah says:
(Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from punishment) (2:96).
(And what will his wealth avail him when he goes down) (92:11) Allah says here:
(All that with which they used to enjoy shall not avail them.) According to an authentic Hadith:
(The disbelievers will be brought and once dipped into the Fire, then it will be said to him: "Did you ever see anything good Did you ever see anything good'' He will say, "No, O Lord!'' Then the most miserable person who ever lived on earth will be brought, and he will be put in Paradise for a brief spell, then it will be said to him, "Did you ever see anything bad" He will say, "No, O Lord.'') meaning: as if nothing ever happened. Then Allah tells us of His justice towards His creation, in that He does not destroy any nation until after He has left them with no excuse, by warning them, sending Messengers to them and establishing proof against them. He says:

(And never did We destroy a township but it had its warners by way of reminder, and We have never been unjust.) This is like the Ayat:
(And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger) (17:15).
(And never will your Lord destroy the towns until He sends to their mother town a Messenger reciting to them Our Ayat.) until;
(the people thereof are wrongdoers) (28:59).
(210. And it is not the Shayatin (devils) who have brought it down.) (211. Neither would it suit them nor are they able.) (212. Verily, they have been removed far from hearing it.)

I am setting you up, with good words of warnings of different types. Then I will inshaAllah give you the Covenant of Allah on Ibrahiim, about his progenies, and also about his disbelieving father.
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2008
Al-Khalil's Supplication: The Covenant of God with him. (IBRAHIM is Al- Khalil, (as))

Allah said that Ibrahim and Isma`il supplicated to Him,
(Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You, and show us our Manasik, and accept our repentance. Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.)
Ibn Jarir said, "They meant by their supplication, `Make us submit to Your command and obedience and not associate anyone with You in obedience or worship.''Also, `Ikrimah commented on the Ayah,
(Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You)

"Allah said, `I shall do that.''' (Covenant of Allah, to His slave, His friend Ibrahim. His son Ismail was with him and covered under this covenant)
(And of our offspring a nation submissive unto You)
Allah said, `I shall do that.'"

This supplication by Ibrahim and Isma`il (It took place in Makka, at the haram sherif; Masjid Haram which is the surroundings of the Ka'aba) is similar to what Allah informed us of about His believing servants,
(And those who say: `Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders of the Muttaqin) (25:74).
This type of supplication is allowed, because loving to have offspring who worship Allah alone without partners is a sign of complete love of Allah. This is why when Allah said to Ibrahim,
(Verily, I am going to make you an Imam (a leader) for mankind (to follow you)) Ibrahim said,

("And of my offspring (to make leaders).'' (Allah) said, "My covenant (prophethood) includes not the Zalimin (polytheists and wrongdoers)'') which is explained by,
(And keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols) (We see today that from the Jews, ethnically and religiously, there are idol worshippers from among them, as Buhddists, etc, separate and apart from their disbeliefs as religious Jews. Afterall, they disbelieve in the Messengership of Jesus, their tribes/nations Messiah, thats no 1, then they disbelieve in the Messengership of the last messenger and the prophet/messenger sent to all mankind, Muhammad (as). The Christians, who claim, falsely I have to say worship the cross, with or without the image of a man which they perceive to be Jesus (as). But Jesus did not died on the cross and he was not crucified. But the Christians worship him anyway, making him 1 person of three persons god! The Protestants add a holy ghost as the second person of this three persons god, while their mother sect, the Catholics add his mother Virgin mary!)
Muslim narrated in his Sahih that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

(When the son of Adam dies, his deeds end except for three deeds: an ongoing charity, a knowledge that is being benefited from and a righteous son who supplicates (to Allah) for him.)
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
The Unjust do not qualify for Allah's Promise

Allah said that Ibrahim said,
(And of my offspring (to make leaders)) and Allah replied,
(My covenant (prophethood) includes not Zalimin (polytheists and wrongdoers)).

When Allah made Ibrahim an Imam (Leader for the faithful), he asked Allah that Imams thereafter be chosen from his offspring. Allah accepted his supplication, but told him that there will be unjust people among his offspring and they will not benefit from Allah's promise. Thus, they will neither become Imams nor be imitated (for they will not be righteous). The proof that Ibrahim's supplication to Allah was accepted is that Allah said in Surat Al-`Ankabut (29:27),

(And We ordained among his offspring prophethood and the Book).
Hence, every Prophet whom Allah sent after Ibrahim were from among his offspring, and every Book that Allah revealed was to them. As for Allah's statement,
((Allah) said, "My covenant (prophethood) includes not Zalimin (polytheists and wrongdoers). '')

Allah mentioned that there are unjust people among the offspring of Ibrahim, and they will not benefit from Allah's promise, nor would they be entrusted with anything, even though they are among the children of Allah's Khalil (intimate friend, Prophet Abraham). There will also be those who do good among the children of Ibrahim, and these it is who will benefit from Ibrahim's supplication. Ibn Jarir said that this Ayah indicated that the unjust shall not be Imams for the people. Moreover, the Ayah informed Ibrahim that there will be unjust people among his offspring. Also, Ibn Khuwayz Mindad Al-Maliki said, "The unjust person does not qualify to be a Khalifah, a ruler, one who gives religious verdicts, a witness, or even a narrator (of Hadiths).''

(125. And (remember) when We made the House (the Ka`bah at Makkah) a place of resort for mankind and a place of safety. And take you (people) the Maqam (place) of Ibrahim (or the stone on which Ibrahim as a place)
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Davidylan and Cheerleader, +Osisi, etc: I could just overwhelm you with tremendous amount of information. But why do that when there are other things more beneficial to do, among the believers. But I will ask you individually to ask your Creator for guidance. You want to die as believers, ask your God, directly and when you do it, do it with pure hearts. Your Creator knows you more than you know yourselves. He is capable to do all things. Below is just a material source that you could find out from the Tafsir of ibn Kathir, by just using google search engine.

91. Taking a Pledge From the Prophets to Believe in Our Prophet, Muhammad
(3. Surah Al `Imran/Topics)
Allah states that He took a pledge from every Prophet whom He sent from Adam until `Isa, that when Allah gives them the Book and the Hikmah, thus acquiring whatever high grades they deserve, then a Me
92. The Only Valid Religion To Allah is Islam
Allah rebukes those who prefer a religion other than the religion that He sent His Books and Messengers with, which is the worship of Allah Alone without partners, to Whom, ﴿وَ
93. The Questions that the Jews Asked Our Prophet
Imam Ahmad recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, "A group of Jews came to Allah's Prophet and said, `Talk to us about some things we will ask you and which only a Prophet would know.' He said, `Ask me a
94. Warning Muslims Against Imitating People of the Scriptures
Allah warns His believing servants against obeying the People of the Book, who envy the believers for the favor that Allah gave them by sen
95. The Necessity of Holding to the Path of Allah and the Community of the Believers
Allah said next, ﴿وَاعْتَصِمُو
96. The Benefits of Brotherly Ties and Unity and the Consequence of Division on the Day of the Gatherin
Allah said next, ﴿يَوْمَ تَبْيَ
97. The Good News that Muslims will Dominate the People of the Book
While delivering the good news to His believing servants that victory and dominance will be theirs against the disbelieving, atheistic Peop
98. Types of Believers and Types of Disbelievers
(2. Surah Al Baqarah/Topics)
Consequently, there are several types of people. There are the believers whom the first four Ayat (2:2-5) in Surat Al-Baqarah describe. There are the disbelievers who were described in the next two A
99. The Wives of the People of Paradise are Pure
Allah said, ﴿وَلَهُمْ فِيهَآ أَز
100. A Parable about the Life of This World
Abu Ja`far Ar-Razi reported that Ar-Rabi` bin Anas commented on this Ayah (2:26); "This is an example that Allah has given for the life of this world. The mosquito lives as long as it needs food
101. Adam repents and supplicates to Allah
It was reported that the above Ayah is explained by Allah's statement, ﴿قَالاَ رَ
102. Reminding the Children of Israel of Allah's Covenant with Them
Allah's statement, ﴿وَأَوْفُواْ بِعَه
103. The Condemnation of commanding Others to observe Righteousness while ignoring Righteousness
Allah said, "How is it, O People of the Book, that you command people to perform Al-Birr, which encompasses all types of righteousness, yet forget you
104. The Sabi'un or Sabians
There is a difference of opinion over the identity of the Sabians. Sufyan Ath-Thawri said that Layth bin Abu Sulaym said that Mujahid said that, "The
105. Taking the Covenant from the Jews
Allah reminded the Children of Israel of the pledges, covenants and promises that He took from them to believe in Him alone, without a partner, and follow
106. The Jews breach the Sanctity of the Sabbath
Allah said, ﴿وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ﴾ (And indeed you knew). This Ayah means, O
107. There was little Hope that the Jews Who lived during the Time of the Prophet could have believed
Allah said, ﴿أَفَتَطْمَعُونَ﴾ (Do you covet) O believers, ﴿أَن 
108. The Jews knew the Truth of the Prophet , but disbelieved in Him
Allah said next, ﴿وَإِذَا لَقُواْ ال&
109. Woe unto Those Criminals among the Jews
Allah said, ﴿فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِي
110. The Jews hope They will only remain in the Fire for a Few Days
Allah mentioned the claim of the Jews, that the Fire will only touch them for a few days, and then they will be saved from it. Allah refuted this claim by
111. When Small Sins gather, They bring about Destruction
Here we should mention the Hadith that Imam Ahmad recorded, in which `Abdullah bin Mas`ud said that the Messenger of Allah said, «
112. The Covenant that Allah took from the Children of Israel
Allah reminded the Children of Israel of the commandments that He gave them, and the covenants that He took from them to abide by those commands, and how t
113. The Terms of the Covenant and their Breach of It
Allah criticized the Jews who lived in Al-Madinah during the time of the Messenger of Allah . They used to suffer, because of the armed conflicts between t
114. Although The Jews denied the Truth, They claimed to be Believers!
Allah said, ﴿وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُم
115. The Jews rebel after Allah took Their Covenant and raised the Mountain above Their Heads
Allah reminded the Jews of their errors, breaking His covenant, transgression and defiance, when He raised Mount Tur above them so that they would believe
116. Choosing Some Angels to believe in over Others is Disbelief like choosing Some Prophets over Others
Allah said, ﴿مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا
117. The Jews break Their Covenants
When the Messenger of Allah was sent and Allah reminded the Jews of the covenant that they had with Him, especially concerning Muhammad , Malik bin As-Sayf said, "By Allah! Allah never made a co
118. Learning Magic is Kufr
Allah said, ﴿وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَ
119. The Jews and Christians dispute among Themselves out of Disbelief and Stubbornness
Allah said, ﴿وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُو
120. The Meaning of Correct Tilawah
Allah said, ﴿الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَـ
May your Creator lead you aright and not make you people of Hell, thereby allowing you to accept His guidance before death. Amin. Guys, am busy. I can breeze in an out, whenever. But am somewhat occupied. And you, +Osisis, I will tackle leader of those who make the golden calf. I will prove to you that it was not Aaron, but somebody else!
Re: Night Caterer by bolataiwo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
you guys are derailing from the topic i posted. why? angry
Re: Night Caterer by olabowale(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
So tell your Kiroyo/keferi brothers and sisters to stick to the theme of the topic! Peelee.
Re: Night Caterer by DD5: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2008
alhaji, what have the above got to do with the covenants allah allegedly had with Abraham? You know that covenant you liars say passed on to Ishmeal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Say God Is Not A Magician? / How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.