Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pls Help My Sister! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help My Sister! (9717 Views)

How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / God Y? Cant Beliv She Is Gone.... (lost My Sister on the new yr eve.., 31st) / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Sister! by lucabraski(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
My younger sister is fast losing intimacy with her husband!

Her husband avoids her in bed as a result of the fact that under her boobs emit a foul odour and is fast turning very black! She has tried using one or two creams but to no avail.

Please how can she correct this problem, as her once happy life is now turning to sadness. The husband still claims to love her but said he cannot stand d smell hence his keeping away from her. Please help.

As u guessed, her boobs are big and not so firm after 3kids.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
lucabraski: My younger sister is fast losing intimacy with her husband!

Her husband avoids her in bed as a result of the fact that under her boobs emit a foul odour and is fast turning very black! She has tried using one or two creams but to no avail.

Please how can she correct this problem, as her once happy life is now turning to sadness. The husband still claims to love her but said he cannot stand d smell hence his keeping away from her. Please help.

So your grown up sister who has had 3 children doesnt know the way to the hospital to go and get help abi? It is you she will go and cry too.
It may seem like a joke to you to post this here but nobody is laughing.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sounds like a bacterial / fungal infection. Besides getting medical advice and treatment, she should try keeping the area clean and dry. Bacteria (yeast?) thrives in warm, moist conditions.

A doctor would advice the best course of treatment, I wish her all the best.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by abiL(f): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
For starters, having a shower (atleast DAILY) might help.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Sister! by lucabraski(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
She bathes twice daily, however, her under boobs are always damp inspite of being in an airconditioed environment.

Doctors have prescribed but nothing has worked so far. I don't know if anyone has had similar issues, and what d solution was.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
Moisture + skin folds= recipe for odor and infection. She needs to keep the underside of her breasts dry and clean i.e., she's got to lift up the breasts and scrub the underside when showering. If she sweats under there, she needs to clean it and dry it up more frequently. It's the same concept with fat people who have flabs. If they don't lift up the flabs to clean the area, it will become smelly. Same thing with chubby babies with no necks. If formula/drool constantly gets under the neck and no one is paying attention to clean it, there will be problems.

Also she should see a doctor to see if she has developed an infection there like a yeast or bacterial infection.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
So, as someone already asked, is your sister allergic to seeing a good skin doctor for the infection? I mean why would a women allow an infection get to that extent? undecided undecided undecided undecided Is she somehow repulsed by the idea of taking care of herself which would include getting medical help as soon as she notices something wrong? What next? Are you going to come ask us what lotion or cream she needs for a lump she noticed in her brea_stesses?

grin grin grin grin grin

Where does she live? If in the States, I can find her a good doctor she can go see for that problem.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
lucabraski: She bathes twice daily, however, her under boobs are always damp inspite of being in an airconditioed environment.

Try bras with good support made with breathable materials. If she is having excessive sweating in that area, she can have her doctor refer her to a dermatologist. There are treatments for that.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by abiL(f): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
lucabraski: She bathes twice daily, however, her under boobs are always damp inspite of being in an airconditioed environment.

Doctors have prescribed but nothing has worked so far. I don't know if anyone has had similar issues, and what d solution was.

They might have to prescribe her a cream that contains steroid so that her sweat glands can be closest. This should consequently reduce her sweating and the dampness.

In the mean time, she can use scented talcum powder to keep dry.

The best thing to do is to visit another doctor to get a second opinion.

The husband should be supporting her, not making her feel more worse about herself.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hope she doesn't wear second hand bras! Cos I know of someone who has the same problem.you can get fungal infection when you wear such bras.I advise she use fungal creams and bath with crusader.crusader,though a soap made with mercury will go a long way to stop the obnoxious odour.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
SOAP with mercury? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Aaarggghhhhh!!!!!
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Kobojunkie: SOAP with mercury? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Aaarggghhhhh!!!!!
yes of course! Crusader soap is very powerful in fighting odours no matter how offensive it may be.yeah I know soaps which contain mercury aint good for the skin but Crusader soap has lil quantity of it. A tablet of it goes for 300 naira.using like 4 tablets of it will go a long way in killing the odour.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2012

What exactly did the Doctors say i wrong and what was prescribed for her? Let us start from there. You dont get medical solutions from the internet, you go to the hospital, get tested and get treated. We may prescribe solutions that will treat the symptoms and not the main infection.
This kind of attitude makes men and women end up with infertility from untreated STIs, cervical cancer too, because you see symptoms, self medicate, get temporary relief then think you are fine. I need more information about what the doctor thinks and what they prescribed.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by lucabraski(f): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
The doctor said it was a mild bacteria infection, common with fat people and busty ladies. He prescibed amplicox antibiotics and regualar usage of nixoderm cream. It didn't help much.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by abiL(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
lucabraski: The doctor said it was a mild bacteria infection, common with fat people and busty ladies. He prescibed amplicox antibiotics and regualar usage of nixoderm cream. It didn't help much.

Maybe your sister should start going to the gym to lose the excess weight.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
lucabraski: The doctor said it was a mild bacteria infection, common with fat people and busty ladies. He prescibed amplicox antibiotics and regualar usage of nixoderm cream. It didn't help much.
I guessed as much dat she was bursty! Nixoderm cream for what nau? Amplicox that I can't say.all these doctors sef! Abeg tell her to use Crusader soap. It will surely stop the odour.BTW was it a dermatologist you met?

Make sure you buy the original crusader soap cos there is fake in the market which is sold for the same price!
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Now we can talk.
Step 1:
Change her diet. less beef, orishirishi, amala, pounded yam and cabonated drinks. Water, tea (no milk or sugar), herbal teas if she can get. Have more meals with fresh fruits and vegetables, say bye to eusgi and beef for a while. fish, (no frozen foods or canned foods), if she must have juice should be freshly squeezed. Blend Ugu and sieve, drink 3 times a day.
2. Regular baths, first thing in the morning before she starts her house work, after house work and generally when she sweats.
3. exercise, loose some weight.
4. go back to doctor, after doing step 1, 2 and 3 for 4 weeks faithfully, she needs to change her diet, packing down food is not enjoyment.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
please don't forget to tell your sister to buy either FUNGBACT cream or YTACAN cream.she should apply it after bathing with the crusader on the affected areas.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Does family section look like HEALTH SECTION?

Pls Mod Do the right thing.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: yes of course! Crusader soap is very powerful in fighting odours no matter how offensive it may be.yeah I know soaps which contain mercury aint good for the skin but Crusader soap has lil quantity of it. A tablet of it goes for 300 naira.using like 4 tablets of it will go a long way in killing the odour.

ROFLMAO!!!! um . . . . Here is the problem I have with the suggestions that she buy this and that. You all have not SEEN WITH YOUR EYES WHAT the problem is but here you are suggesting MERCURY CONTAINING Soaps etc. For all you know she could be allergic to just that. It could be that this problem began as a result of an allergy that she thought she could heal by using another one of the many concoctions that is really bad for the skin to begin with.

She has probably self-medicated herself to this point . . . for pete's sake there is a stench coming from under her brestesses. That is nor normal! She needs to go see a REAL doctor and get the help she needs before the situation gets even worse. Even the woman with the heaviest breastesses in the world does not seem to have this kind of problem . . and i bet you she also sweats under there.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by horny4u(f): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dettol water and soap

then apply aloe vera juice on it
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!! um . . . . Here is the problem I have with the suggestions that she buy this and that. You all have not SEEN WITH YOUR EYES WHAT the problem is but here you are suggesting MERCURY CONTAINING Soaps etc. For all you know she could be allergic to just that. It could be that this problem began as a result of an allergy that she thought she could heal by using another one of the many concoctions that is really bad for the skin to begin with.

She has probably self-medicated herself to this point . . . for pete's sake there is a stench coming from under her brestesses. That is nor normal! She needs to go see a REAL doctor and get the help she needs before the situation gets even worse. Even the woman with the heaviest breastesses in the world does not seem to have this kind of problem . . and i bet you she also sweats under there.
@ kobojunkie am only given an advice.its left for her to take it or leave it.I know someone who had exactly the similar case..she went to a dermatologist who told her to use crusader soap and anti fungi/bacterial cream.I don't need to see the poster's sister to ascertain her predicament.from what she explained,its not different from my friends problem.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Sep 24, 2012
berem: @ kobojunkie am only given an advice.its left for her to take it or leave it.I know someone who had exactly the similar case..she went to a dermatologist who told her to use crusader soap and anti fungi/bacterial cream.I don't need to see the poster's sister to ascertain her predicament.from what she explained,its not different from my friends problem.
I know you mean well . . . I am just more willing to lean on the side of caution when it comes to these things. This just seems more than some topical skin problem to me, but I may be wrong.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by obowunmi(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2012
1. Hope she doesn't have cancer ?

2. She needs to work out - seems like things/bacteria/fungus are hiding due to excess fat.

She can dry her body with a blow/hair dryer.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by Ivynwa(f): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
lucabraski: My younger sister is fast losing intimacy with her husband!

A room mate of mine in the university had some discoloured patch underneath her b-oobs that went away after she started scrubbing underneath her boobs well as we advised her. There is a tendency for some people to just mildly rub the bathing sponge smoothly while bathing without adding a little pressure enough to scrub dirts off the skin pores especially in such hidden areas as underneath the b-oobs. Advise your sister (in addition to some other good pieces of advice you already have here) for her to use sponge very well in that area,she should be using such disinfectants like (dettol in water) while bathing too.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Sister! by coogar: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu: Na wa ooo

never knew a pair of böobs could cause such mayhem! nigerian women and their own peculiar issues!
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

never knew a pair of böobs could cause such mayhem! nigerian woke and their own peculiar issues!

Only God knows how many of those kain boobs you don suck I really feel sorry for you boobsmen
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by coogar: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Only God knows how many of those kain boobs you don suck I really feel sorry for you boobsmen

look at you, i do thorough examination before i taste.......na you i pity pass cos you lack the technical know-how!
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by horny4u(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
coogar:

look at you, i do thorough examination before i taste.......na you i pity pass cos you lack the technical know-how!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by lucabraski(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thank u all for ur contibutions. I have shown my sister ur various reponses and she intends to try out some of dem.

Ps: she is not fat, just busty.
Re: Pls Help My Sister! by coogar: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
lucabraski: Thank u all for ur contibutions. I have shown my sister ur various reponses and she intends to try out some of dem.

Ps: she is not fat, just busty.

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Places To Be A Woman / Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / How Is It To Be A "White Wife" In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.