Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. (9730 Views)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2023
Are you are sleep walker/sleep talker?
Do you know anyone that sleep talk or sleep walk?
share your experience with them.

i will go first, i do walk and sleep talk from my childhood days.

1)i once left home at night to the next street while my two eyes was close
2)i left my room to passage and urinate on the floor .
3)there was a time i was reading for exam and i slept, my brother decided to wake me up for solat, he said i was reading multiplication table while my eyes was still close.

there are a lot experience that i cant even remember.

share your experiemce with us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by dangermouse(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2023
Don't sleep walk but related to sleep anyways.

Will some times lash out at my partner during heavy sleep and when maybe disturbed without having a recollection of the action when I awoke.

Happens rarely but its a thing my partner complains whenever it happens.

According to her I was sleeping one night and suddenly gave her a powerful punch at the back while saying things she could not understand.i had no recollection of that but the evidence was there to see.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by ahnie: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2023
I have indulged in such like twice when we were in a certain town like that,I was in high school then.

I woke up in the middle of the morning then ran straight into a primary school,climbed the baobab tree slept on the branches,my late father then chased after me ,brought me down,I like to think he gave me correct catholic mending there.

Papa that hasn't spanked me once in my life,I could remember when I woke up from sleep much later...All my body come dey pain me like mad.

Funny thing be say....when dem begin asked me retinue of questions why I acted that way....I nor even remember wetin I do sef
Lolxxx

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by dangotesmummy: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

Let me come back
Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by Globad(f): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

3)there was a time i was reading for exam and i slept, my brother decided to wake me up for solat, he said i was reading multiplication table while my eyes was still close.

Hmmm, sleep walking is dangerous

A sleep walker travelled to a another city for a visit. She woke up in the middle of the night, opened the door while stark naked and left her apartment.

She was heading for the street when she was stopped at the gate.

She didn't know anything about the weird action when they told her in the morning

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by bestman09(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
No experience. Just want to learn from others
Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin
Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by Fr33born(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Reading
Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by sleekflow(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
In my own case, she just farts during sleeps.
Like better mess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by ahnie: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
The second one was when I sleep walked into the kitchen,grab some packams of noodles,lit the cylinder,cooked the noodles even went as far as adding the remnant scrabbled eggs cheesy

I sat down to eat...my spouse caught me red-handed,he told me to hold the cutlery,then he took pictures as evidence.

Mehn I was so embarrassed,I Sha ate the food then sleep walked back to bed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
I know a guy who snores like he is speaking Gibberish...

🤸

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by Jaraontop: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
I was like 6 or 7 then. Popsy woke me up in the night to go pee so I would not bedwet. See me heading straight to kitchen and reach for bag of beans. I begin dey pee inside it. Beans inside was still like half bag o.
Popsi asked me where I was urinating. I still get mind tell am "nah inside beans of course". But I didn't know what I was doing o.
Following morning he reminded me what I did and said. I just looked like "really"?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by money121(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by money121(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Oga na master no doubt
Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by ahnie: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
I hate this snoring of a thing eeh.
illicit:
I know a guy who snores like he is speaking Gibberish...

🤸

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by sulakishop(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
One night, we were all gisting in front of our house and my mother noticed that my sister was dozing.

She told my sister to go and sleep and she went inside only to discovered that she was not in her room when we wanted to do head count.

We searched everywhere including the ceiling and started visiting all close family members since there was no phones at the time. Everyone was worried and some were crying already.

My cousin later discovered that she was in the room sleeping in standing position by the dirty clothes basket placed behind the door near the wardrobe.

Basically, we covered her up everytime with the door while searching the room and shielded by the wall of the wardrobe on the other side.

It was so horrible because we found her around 2am. Our whole neighbourhood joined us with the vigil and the ultimate search.

39 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by robinfemi: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
I remember when a senior wake one my classmate, he wanted to asked him something concern his stuffs, the guy just stood up, carry bucket and keeping walking straight to well cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by sallazlee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yoruba call it ( òun sì ranran

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
ahnie:
I hate this snoring of a thing eeh.

Lol

I wonder how it's done

No matter how tired I am, I can't snore

They say it's potbelly, but some flat belly people too do snore

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by WriterX(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hahaha I think I used to do this back then as a kid.

Whoever slept by my side was always thru victim of my punches and kicks, my sis really tried cos she was taking alot of those kicks and punches like real ones and I would be like "No nah, that's not me, it's not true!" cos I never had a single recollection of them.

What about stories and gibberish I kept saying, I would deny them and even cry out for been labeled a sleep talker or walker.

Until One day, My parents gathered me that morning, what happened the night before? They said I tried opening the back door to go play ball around after 2 in the night. They thought it was a thief trying to gain access into the house until they saw me in the passage, dozing off and removing bolts and everything, This one weak me.

My entire family told me so I had to believe I was up to some weird stuff in the night.

My sis really suffer for my hand, I remember all the punches and blow for face, back, stomach, she started sleeping on the ground and refusing to sleep on the same bed.
Best choice she ever made.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by Adewale1603(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
illicit:

Lol

I wonder how it's done

No matter how tired I am, I can't snore

They say it's potbelly, but some flat belly people too do snore
it's a medical condition and sometimes genetics

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by victorazy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by geoworldedu: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
My sleeptalker friend.
I am a dreamer who usually use sounds around me to dream while sleeping.
My friend was talking loud in his sleep that day. I woke up, saw him and then fell asleep. Then I began to use him dream that he was raving mad and giving me a hot chase. When people grabbed him, I began to weep seriously that my friend has run mad. I woke up and was very grateful it was only a dream generated by the sound of my talking friend in sleep whose talks in reality is always very funny and talks in sleep is also more funny.
In one of his sleep talking, he was saying cheerfully, 'Chelsea has bought a ball boy.'
I slept and saw a stadium filled up to the brim with Chelsea partying to celebrate the ball boy as if it was a world class footballer they just bought grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by dalass(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
dangermouse:
Don't sleep walk but related to sleep anyways.

Will some times lash out at my partner during heavy sleep and when maybe disturbed without having a recollection of the action when I awoke.

Happens rarely but its a thing my partner complains whenever it happens.

According to her I was sleeping one night and suddenly gave her a powerful punch at the back while saying things she could not understand.i had no recollection of that but the evidence was there to see.

If someone gave me a powerful punch while pretending to be sleeping and muttering gibberish, correct beating will wake am back to his senses oh.

Next time , the subconscious will register the thorough beating and the person will never try such again

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Globad:

Hmmm, sleep walking is dangerous

A sleep walker travelled to a another city for a visit. She woke up in the middle of the night, opened the door while stark naked and left her apartment.

She was heading for the street when she was stopped at the gate.

She didn't know anything about the weird action when they told her in the morning

Is this a true life story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is It To Be A "White Wife" In Nigeria? / Should A Guy Propose Before We Introduce Him To Mum & Dad? / Bride And Groom Cry On Their Wedding Day As Pastor Cancels Wedding. Guest Confus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.