Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

John Terry Retires From International Football - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / John Terry Retires From International Football (12084 Views)

David Beckham Retires From Football / Paul Scholes Retires From Football / Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by mmmustapha(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2012
Terry is an animal, u abuse him every1 knw dnt give dat shit as an xcuss 4 ur retire
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by davies123: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2012
paris10:

You guys are just outsiders really. JT is one of the most obnoxious, egoistic mutherfcuuker out there. He's a Mafia and has a family full of criminals.

JT has always gone away with murder. He has never been convicted of any charges brought against him due to his high profile status as England skipper. Yes, he's got over 10 charges of criminal damages!.

The FA has had enough and couldn't defend him any more. They actually did him a favour by allowing his racist slur to go to court. FA knew he was going to get acquitted, which he did. The only problem is, the association of equal opportunity for minorities stick to their gut and wouldn't allow the FA a breathing space. The association demanded a fair hearing citing the Suarez-Evra case.

There was actually enough evidence to convict Terry. It wouldn't take rocket science to know what Terry was saying to Anton Ferdinand. Every TV station in the country agreed that Terry racially abused Anton, except ofcourse, the bias Judge.

In November 2006, JT racially abused Ledley King, but later apologised and was fined 10,000 pounds by the FA. JT crimes were known to the media but told to always shield the then England captain. His mum is a thief, caught stealing 800 pounds worth of clothes from Marks & Spenser.

You want to know more about this guy? Well, here are more..

* Immediately after hearing the news of the September 11 attack, JT was at the airport where he met some Americans visiting England. He then started saying profanity and abusing words to these tourists about the attack.

* January 2002,JT was charged of assault and affray, ofcourse, he was found not guilty.Though he was banned for playing for England during the hearings.

*Again in January 2002, this guy deliberately used the Disabled parking lot for his Bentley. Fined 60 pounds and warned for his behaviour...

*2009, JT took bribe from under cover reporter. Even with evidence, JT was sided by his manager and the FA.

*In 2009 again, JT was reported to have had extramarital affair with Vanessa Perroncel, Wayne Bridge's ex. The High court imposed a super-injunction preventing all media to publish JT length of flings with that lady.

So you have it! They've had enough of covering his a.s.s.

You are not being reasonable!Is Terry not a human being?Shame on u for documentin his errors all d way from 2oo2 if yours where documented would it look any better?Being a professional footballer or talented doesn't mean u r no more human or above making mistakes,he still has blood flowing thru his veins like u and I and his accomplishments in chelsea and England far outweighs this ruubish u r saying about him!
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2012
Fynist: If you are a true Football fan. You'll know JT is no saint. Far from it. He is only Using this retirement thing to cope some Sympathy. He is trying to turn the tables around.. He is guilty. We all saw it on the TV screen. Suarez never got away with his racist abuse of Evra. So why JT. Deluded Chelsea Fans will always support him. If he had done what he did to Anton, to you. Will you shut up and accept that. Na wa fi ina ooo
ar u sure chelsea fans are deluded or d chelsea haters dat are deluded cos i've not seen any reason y a human being should hate and also show it, oya na come and lick hydrogen floride na. Since u've shown us dat u wer born 2ru abortion
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Antivirus92(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Movingcoil: u keep repeating ezi as if itz ur mum's baptismal name, if my d..ick is pit toilet na so but urs inhabits mushroom, do u think itz edible mushroom, hahahah no, itz all doz mushroom dat was used in one tete movie like dat den dat gives out thunder and lightening and y ar u calling all this people name, gerald, etc i taut we ar talkin of jt d legend. Ofcourse na jealousy dey kill u and d thing fit don shrink ur brain na y u dey reason like jaki wey get miscarrigae. Nobody is perfect and dat u should know and stop justifying ur hatred cos as i can see itz only ur concave ikpued parents dat like u in dz planet
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by treasuremi1(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2012
i read this on bbc, john terry might not be the best player off-the-pitch, but he is the best ever after tony adams. A great defender and legendary leader.well done captain!
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by karpentar: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2012
paris10:

You guys are just outsiders really. JT is one of the most obnoxious, egoistic mutherfcuuker out there. He's a Mafia and has a family full of criminals.

JT has always gone away with murder. He has never been convicted of any charges brought against him due to his high profile status as England skipper. Yes, he's got over 10 charges of criminal damages!.

The FA has had enough and couldn't defend him any more. They actually did him a favour by allowing his racist slur to go to court. FA knew he was going to get acquitted, which he did. The only problem is, the association of equal opportunity for minorities stick to their gut and wouldn't allow the FA a breathing space. The association demanded a fair hearing citing the Suarez-Evra case.

There was actually enough evidence to convict Terry. It wouldn't take rocket science to know what Terry was saying to Anton Ferdinand. Every TV station in the country agreed that Terry racially abused Anton, except ofcourse, the bias Judge.

In November 2006, JT racially abused Ledley King, but later apologised and was fined 10,000 pounds by the FA. JT crimes were known to the media but told to always shield the then England captain. His mum is a thief, caught stealing 800 pounds worth of clothes from Marks & Spenser.

* Immediately after hearing the news of the September 11 attack, JT was at the airport where he met some Americans visiting England. He then started saying profanity and abusing words to these tourists about the attack.

* January 2002,JT was charged of assault and affray, ofcourse, he was found not guilty.Though he was banned for playing for England during the hearings.

*Again in January 2002, this guy deliberately used the Disabled parking lot for his Bentley. Fined 60 pounds and warned for his behaviour...

*2009, JT took bribe from under cover reporter. Even with evidence, JT was sided by his manager and the FA.

*In 2009 again, JT was reported to have had extramarital affair with Vanessa Perroncel, Wayne Bridge's ex. The High court imposed a super-injunction preventing all media to publish JT length of flings with that lady.

Additonally, JT slept with Wayne Bridge wife.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by redsun(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2012
Imagine all these nig-ggers talking rots,supporting a racist.Vlackman's problems are without solution,because he doesnt even know what the problems are.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by paris10: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2012
davies123:

You are not being reasonable!Is Terry not a human being?Shame on u for documentin his errors all d way from 2oo2 if yours where documented would it look any better?Being a professional footballer or talented doesn't mean u r no more human or above making mistakes,he still has blood flowing thru his veins like u and I and his accomplishments in chelsea and England far outweighs this ruubish u r saying about him!

You're one those ignorant Nigerians out there. Do you know what Africans or black players go through in the hands of the UK media any time they get into trouble? I bet you don't. Their life history and criminal past is often the title of every publications. Terry is no different.

Remember when Ashley Cole allegedly cheated on Cheryl, well, he has not got away with that yet. He's still being called a cheat. Ferdinand up till today is still being called a drug cheat. Thierry Henry was labelled in the UK media for handling a ball which later resulted in a goal.

No one calls this buffoon a cheat this day. If someone is a criminal, don't cover it because of sentiment. UK is one of the most racist country on earth. There racism is institutionalized and they are very subtle about it. They don't go about saying it, but they reveal themselves when you work for them either as a footballer or any other profession.

What do you know?
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by karpentar: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2012
davies123:

My friend, your fanatical support of Chelsea should not be the reason to play blind eys to well known notorious bad behaviour of a Chelsea player called John Terry (JT). JT is good as a footballer and no more. As a human being, he's terrible, a racist and flirts with other people wives. Ask Wayne Bridge, if you doubt me.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by karpentar: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Remmyode:

I thought you said John Terry is a muderer, I was patiently waiting to read in your post which member of your family he killed and he got away with.
This is just the Misery of HATRED. May God forgive you Bro. By the way, Are you Ferdinand? Just curious.

What a silly post. JT must murder a member of the poster's family before he is to be considered a murderer. This Chelea fans sef!!!!
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by redsun(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2012
There is no place for people like rerry in the real world,he could get away with his stupidi=ty in EDL gatherings,but not in the playing field for england.Once he is exposed,he is fcked.

Although he was found not guilty by the "law",but he is done for.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by karpentar: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Remmyode:

Thank God I'm a gullible 1st class citizen of Nigeria. I don't settle for a 10th class citizenship all in the name of greener pasture. I detest people like you that sees your miserable lives abroad as "Superior Humanbeing". And if I don't involve God who should I involve? The gods from your family? Like I read from ur pre marriage post last year pleading for Gods forgiveness, I touhght you don't know God at all. Like someone said in your post that you should go and get your brain checked. Anuofia! 

NB:- Guy, it's not every Nairalander u can brag at with ur staying abroad.

My, you're envious!!!!!
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by redsun(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Some of you muderfuckers live in very ancient and backward world in nigeria,that is why you put up with retarded animals,thieves,paedophiles and mass muderers as leaders just because they are your tribes men and women.Same way you are putting up with scum like terry just because you owe alligiance to what you dont understand,like senseless slaves.

People in the limelight,with privilages should be positive role models to children,not retarded dissidents.David Beckem was OK,he understood the complexes of a new world,that is why he is a dude,a G,if may like.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by karpentar: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2012
elo thaddi:

I wonder oo. So much hatred from that paris guy. Its all over the news that his first cap was in 2003. Am waiting for the year he got away with murder. Am not defending him but ur outburst shows a lot of hatred. Apologize for ur information please.

John Terry, Captain, Leader and Legend.

What legend? Did he win any troghy with never-do-well England? Him and other English players are overated by English media and folks like you living in English speaking african countries. Who knows JT in Argentina, Brazil, mexico, cameroun, angola, gabon and others. He's just an average player who can't even be on the Spanish team bench.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by omicron(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by karpentar: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] Defend him ? why ? because Ferdinand is 'what' ? an alien ? That he is England's skipper or finest defender gives him no license to misbehave the way he's been doing. Being lenient with him for that reason would have been the height of injustice.
From ashawo duty to racist, John Terry is a bloody mofo.
He's been dealing his victims 2-hit combos with his silly escapades. Fawked Wayne's girlfriend and Wayne gets left out of the world cup squad; abused Rio's brother and Rio gets left out of the euro squad.
Good riddance to arrant nonsense. angry angry angry
abeg go back to Chelshit and score yourself an own goal jor grin grin
[/size]

LMAOF...but on point.
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Gwazah(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2012
shadrach77: That is why England will always under-perform at international level. A wise country would have made the effort to defend one her best players. I support his decision. The guy felt hard done by as he felt he was been unduly victimized by the same organisation which is supposed to protect him. I don't think he is racist. We all say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment. Terry, i wish you best of luck in your career embarassed embarassed embarassed
That is ENGLAND 4 U, don't back JOHN TErry 4 what u don't know of, westerners dont take their laws 4 granted, noting lik u say what u don't mean, NO. He know he commit such offence. Y always him?
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Africason(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2012
JT, the man!

- Fined two weeks wages for drunkenly mocking American tourists in Heathrow Airport in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

Charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer in January 2002, Terry was suspended from England duty and subsequently missed out on the 2002 World Cup. He was later cleared of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray. NOTE: Was called into the England Set Up in 2002, but had his first start and cap in 2003!

- In February 2002 Terry was caught on CCTV urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub.

- Fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled bay.

- In 2004, Terry was reported to have gambled up to £40,000 a week on horse and dog racing with Wayne Bridge and Scott Parker.

- Sent off against Tottenham in November 2006 at White Hart Lane, and accused of racially abusing Ledley King. Questioned the integrity of referee Graham Poll, and was later fined £10,000 for inappropriate conduct.

- Before marrying Toni Poole in 2007, admitted to cheating on his partner up to eight times. Jenny Barker, 17, claims that Terry cheated on Poole with her in a public car park.

- Investigated by Chelsea and the FA for reportedly accepting a £10,000 bribe to show a reporter around the London club’s training ground without permission in 2009.

- In 2009 the centre back’s father Ted Terry was filmed allegedly selling cocaine to an undercover reporter, months after his mother, Sue, and mother-in-law had been cautioned for shoplifting.

- In January 2010 Terry was alleged to have had a four-month affair with Wayne Bridge’s girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. Bridge was deemed as one of Terry’s best friends, and Perroncel was the mother of the left back’s child. Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy due to the scandal, handing it to Rio Ferdinand.

- Accused of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a 1-0 defeat for Chelsea at Loftus Road in October 2011. Investigated by the FA and police, Terry will stand trial in July 2012. Stripped of his country’s captaincy for the second time.

Simply put, it is in his Blood!
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by jelikay: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2012
paris10:

you better keep ur dirty mouth short before u put ur self into trouble.

Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Akposkool(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2012
akintun: Terry is actually a racist. Everyone at chelsea knows dat. Good 4 him.
sharap ur smelly mouth u fool.Terry has been playing with black guys at chelsea all through his illustrous career n non have ever said he racially abused them.ask didier or mikel u goat.JT is d best there is,d best there was,n d best there will ever be 4 the three lions.go check urself mudafucker
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Akposkool(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2012
zalight: a Honorable decision made by a a racist and a tug who has long lost not only the respect of football fans worldwide but his fellow footballers too .Now i can start supporting England again
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by davies123: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2012
paris10:

You're one those ignorant Nigerians out there. Do you know what Africans or black players go through in the hands of the UK media any time they get into trouble? I bet you don't. Their life history and criminal past is often the title of every publications. Terry is no different.

Remember when Ashley Cole allegedly cheated on Cheryl, well, he has not got away with that yet. He's still being called a cheat. Ferdinand up till today is still being called a drug cheat. Thierry Henry was labelled in the UK media for handling a ball which later resulted in a goal.

No one calls this buffoon a cheat this day. If someone is a criminal, don't cover it because of sentiment. UK is one of the most racist country on earth. There racism is institutionalized and they are very subtle about it. They don't go about saying it, but they reveal themselves when you work for them either as a footballer or any other profession.

What do you know?
I don't think u r reading what people think of your post!Its is the worst post here!If u did read them u won't still here.My only answer to your ignorance is start from page one and read peoples reaction to what u posted and then decide for urself the name to call youself!I won't do that for u!
Re: John Terry Retires From International Football by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2012
karpentar:

What legend? Did he win any troghy with never-do-well England? Him and other English players are overated by English media and folks like you living in English speaking african countries. Who knows JT in Argentina, Brazil, mexico, cameroun, angola, gabon and others. He's just an average player who can't even be on the Spanish team bench.
are u not a carpenter? Face d woods dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UCL: Chelsea Vs Benfica (2 - 1) On 4th April 2012 / FA Cup: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On Saturday February 18th 2012 / Watford FC Relegated From Premiership!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.