Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Truth About IJMB - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / The Truth About IJMB (4183 Views)

Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance / IJMB A LEVEL FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About IJMB by olly2012: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2012
WHAT IS IJMB?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) conducts standardized tests/examinations in various fields. The Board has offices in many parts of the country. The Board has carved for itself local and global recognition and acceptability.

IS THE IJMB RECOGNIZED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board is registered in line with the existing laws of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The objects for which the board are registered is
*. To provide an alternative as well as an effective opportunity for out-of-school candidates and school drop outs to study as well as to take the interim Joint Matriculation Board examinations for the purposes of being better prepared to:
*. Enter into the employment market for better jobs and
*. Take advantage of opportunity of admission to tertiary and higher educationalinstitutions both within and outside Nigeria towards self fulfillment and National development.
*. Taking cue from past experience of the existing examination bodies in Nigeriaand the far overseas to put in place appropriate strategies and measures to combat, contain and eliminate the rampant incidence of existing examination malpractices in order to restore public confidence and credibility for public examination.
*. To operate in Nigeria, as a sister examination body to the existing outfits.
*. To enter into arrangements with any Federal Ministry of Education recognized Polytechnics/Universities/Institution(s) in Nigeria for the purpose of conducting tests/examinations in the INTERIM for the admissions into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Type of Examinations
The Board conducts (Ordinary & Advanced Levels) Examinations and is useful for admissions into Tertiary Institutions. IJMB examinations come up twice in every year; March and September. Examination centres cover South, North East and North Central Nigeria. Schools that want to be part of our examination centres are welcomed.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Acceptance of Candidates with IJMB Qualifications into Colleges, Polytechnics, Universities, Institutions
IJMB is an international examination body, which has spread to the nooks and crannies of the world; with approvals, recognition, and registration from various department of education, various ministries of education, the certificates are of international recognition.
The IJMB is listed as the basic entry requirement by the various boards in various countries, institutions.
It is a sure way of proceeding into 200level in the university without going through UTME. The programme runs only for 9mths, lectures and registration have strted. Hurry up now before its too late.
For more info call: 08068940428, 08189529845 or visit our website: www.ijmbadmissions.org

Offices in Lagos and Ilorin
Re: The Truth About IJMB by ndukwejoe(m): 1:10am On Sep 24, 2012
I used it to gain admission
Re: The Truth About IJMB by olly2012: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2012
this is a true testimony of someone i dont evn know about, the programme is for real and more people are using this as an alternate route to gaining admission into tertiary institutions nationwide. Dont be left out, a second wasted might cost you an extra year at home. for more info visit: www.ijmbinilorin.
Re: The Truth About IJMB by shina123: 3:57am On May 04, 2013
like how much does it cost undecided
Re: The Truth About IJMB by Hopealive13: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Admission into university in Nigeria nowadays is a great problem especially for those trying to use UTME as the mode of entry..., you can still meet up with your friends in 200level by enrolling for A’level programme. Don’t waste another year at home. Here is another opportunity to gain that admission you have been painstakingly searching for. The best alternative is IJMB.

Interim joint matriculation board... It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level directly into any school of your choice.... This programme is available for all departments...... The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres in ilorin and other environs

The programme is been accepted by some universities in nigeria... To know the universities and for more relevant information about the programme, you can contact us or sms on ... 08068940428 or 08189529845

The programme last for only nine months... In this centre there is transparency and necessary info are been released to student as at when due...

The centre runs lectures regularly and also makes sure the student registration is been done properly and on time... The centre try their possible best that student have a good points at the end of the programme. The centre also assist their students With admission in few universities that they know they can assist because doing the programme is not your priority rather than gaining admission with the programme....

We advise interested students to come for their registration in other to prevent any difficulties...

We have success stories of students in various universities that accept the programme... We encourage and also give educational advice where necessary...

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into university directly into 200level.. The programme is recommendable...

The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden....

The centre has a good, safe and conducive learning environment and hostel. Also the centre is closer to the lectures area which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress.

Hostel facilities are very neat and convenient..

Feel free, For any or more relevant information about the programme and how it can be used for admission or the universities that allow the programme you can call or sms on 08068940428 or 08189529845 and proper attention and information will be communicated to you..
You could also visit www.ijmbilorin.gnbo.com.ng
Re: The Truth About IJMB by amas24dotcom: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Visit www.aboutijmb.com for question on IJMB programme
Re: The Truth About IJMB by olly2012: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2015
olly2012:
WHAT IS IJMB?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) conducts standardized tests/examinations in various fields. The Board has offices in many parts of the country. The Board has carved for itself local and global recognition and acceptability.

IS THE IJMB RECOGNIZED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board is registered in line with the existing laws of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The objects for which the board are registered is
*. To provide an alternative as well as an effective opportunity for out-of-school candidates and school drop outs to study as well as to take the interim Joint Matriculation Board examinations for the purposes of being better prepared to:
*. Enter into the employment market for better jobs and
*. Take advantage of opportunity of admission to tertiary and higher educationalinstitutions both within and outside Nigeria towards self fulfillment and National development.
*. Taking cue from past experience of the existing examination bodies in Nigeriaand the far overseas to put in place appropriate strategies and measures to combat, contain and eliminate the rampant incidence of existing examination malpractices in order to restore public confidence and credibility for public examination.
*. To operate in Nigeria, as a sister examination body to the existing outfits.
*. To enter into arrangements with any Federal Ministry of Education recognized Polytechnics/Universities/Institution(s) in Nigeria for the purpose of conducting tests/examinations in the INTERIM for the admissions into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Type of Examinations
The Board conducts (Ordinary & Advanced Levels) Examinations and is useful for admissions into Tertiary Institutions. IJMB examinations come up twice in every year; March and September. Examination centres cover South, North East and North Central Nigeria. Schools that want to be part of our examination centres are welcomed.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Acceptance of Candidates with IJMB Qualifications into Colleges, Polytechnics, Universities, Institutions
IJMB is an international examination body, which has spread to the nooks and crannies of the world; with approvals, recognition, and registration from various department of education, various ministries of education, the certificates are of international recognition.
The IJMB is listed as the basic entry requirement by the various boards in various countries, institutions.
It is a sure way of proceeding into 200level in the university without going through UTME. The programme runs only for 9mths, lectures and registration have strted. Hurry up now before its too late.
For more info call: 08068940428, 08189529845 or visit our website: www.ijmbadmissions.org

Offices in Lagos and Ilorin

Its that time of the year again when the wise once will take the first step in their ultimate journey to the university, time waits for no one, hurry now to pick up your form.

Offices in Lagos and Ilorin, online payment also applicable. There is really no excuse for not taking part in this, the choice is yours !!
Re: The Truth About IJMB by IJMBadmissions: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2015
updates from www.ijmbe.org.ng you need to know.