Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. (652 Views)

18 Things People who attended UNILAG can completely relate To / How Well Do You Understand English? / Successful People Who Failed At First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. by Waxxzy(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2012
I am a computer instructor, last week a group of mechanics call me that they want to learn computer, i laughed and said it's not possible. after thinking about the big money that it will involve i call the mechanic chairman and tell him that it is possible for them to learn computer in yoruba language. please i need some tips from my good Nairaland People on How can i teach computer to people who dont understand English only yoruba language.
thanks
Re: How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Unless microsoft releases a yoruba version......then they sure will understand better
Re: How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. by bigtt76(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Waxxzy: I am a computer instructor, last week a group of mechanics call me that they want to learn computer, i laughed and said it's not possible. after thinking about the big money that it will involve i call the mechanic chairman and tell him that it is possible for them to learn computer in yoruba language. please i need some tips from my good Nairaland People on How can i teach computer to people who dont understand English only yoruba language.
thanks

Hahaha ....simple just translate the computer hardware into Yoruba for example ...Mouse = Ekute, Display Unit = Telefison, CPU = Agbari

1 Like

Re: How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
bigtt76:

Hahaha ....simple just translate the computer hardware into Yoruba for example ...Mouse = Ekute, Display Unit = Telefison, CPU = Agbari
hahahaha....
@op!!! I hope you haven't collected the money,if you have,better return it.. Cos your mission is too hard!! Can they even spell in yoruba?? Abeg no let mechanic handle you like heavy metal ohh. Only their hand shake sef be like blow...
Re: How Can I Teach Computer To People Who Dont Understand English Only Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Op...Teach Computer Indeed,
I See You Speaks Fluent English Language....LOL....Smh

(1) (Reply)

Full Phd Scholarship Or Job? / Flash Back.. How Many Can Stil Remember Who They Are?? / Direct Entry Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.