Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Primary, Secondary School And University Did You Attend? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Primary, Secondary School And University Did You Attend? (636 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Primary, Secondary School And University Did You Attend? by Freshbabe(f): 3:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Please let's hear yours. This should be fun I think. Maybe I might run into old Classmates here who knows. cry kiss lipsrsealed
Re: What Primary, Secondary School And University Did You Attend? by lafflaff123(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2012
Freshbabe I don dey carry torchlight find you for this website for day time.

Just making sure say nobody try toast you because if them try am?I go boko haram and taliban this website dey find that guy.

Anyway I go ATUTUPOYOYO PRY SCHOOL for one village inside Delta 1 -6 plus the repeat wey I repeat I stay there 7 years.

I go OGBILIKA commercial academy secondary school for TETEMURA0kA for one village near Okpara waterside inside
Delta.

The university I go NUC close am down say na DAGBO university. It pain me sha especially as I dey final year.

@op no vex ohh you be Ajebutter?all this school you attend so na big men children dey go oh.

Anyway na GOD use Ajebutter like you bless me,hope you no mind marry pako?

1 Like

Re: What Primary, Secondary School And University Did You Attend? by k2039: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2012
Nairaland University of Advice..

Nairaland Primary and Secondary School.

(1) (Reply)

The Next Scholar TV Show (an Educational Program) / Long Awaited Federal Government Local Scholarship / 2013/2014 Graduate And Undergraduate Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.