Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. (7138 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2012
I need a genuine agent to help me.I'm willing to pay in cash but with every assurance i'll get the Job.thanks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by smallvill(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2012
Go to church

1 Like

Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by derus(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2012
why can't u put ur faith in God for assistance

1 Like

Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by remzytimer: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
U'll be smoked....
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by derus(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
remzytimer: U'll be smoked....
@ remzyimer let try to be respect people view
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Thanks all.I'm still looking for an agent.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Ejiuka: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Somebody is telling you how he wants to make it which is possible,and you are telling him to go to church,Which church?My guy if you see better agent who can help you while you pay your money and get what you want,pls dont allow anybody to deceive you.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by tpapi: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ejiuka:

Somebody is telling you how he wants to make it which is possible,and you are telling him to go to church,Which church?My guy if you see better agent who can help you while you pay your money and get what you want,pls dont allow anybody to deceive you.
there r no genuine agent,they r all out 2 chop ur money
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Ejiuka:

Thanks.Nigeria is tough now and heaven can only help those who help themselves.people don't get jobs these days by writing tests and having faith.it depends on who you know and your money.before some jobs are even advertised,slots have been given out already.I don't know anybody,but at least i can sort for the money if i see a genuine agent.I won't be jobless forever,i have a family to carter for.Thanks to Boko Haram for ruining by business.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2012
uyogabie: Thanks.Nigeria is tough now and heaven can only help those who help themselves.people don't get jobs these days by writing tests and having faith.it depends on who you know and your money.before some jobs are even advertised,slots have been given out already.I don't know anybody,but at least i can sort for the money if i see a genuine agent.I won't be jobless forever,i have a family to carter for.Thanks to Boko Haram for ruining by business.
My dear you may be right about the "who u know" thing, but its not in all cases, as I got a job without the "who you know" connection thing. I wrote apt test, proceeded to interview and secured a job. Its just a matter of if you really know your field of study, and ofcoz prayers.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by samik900(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
I was contactd yestday by my broda stayn @ abj dat i shud source out money dt imigratn,civil defs are doin internal runs & urgent recruitment,dt deir list wil b pastd b4 oct 10,dt he can only do dat of his wife as he has no money bt d job is sure as d man in charge said dt only person dt pay wil b given employment leta,unfortunately i dnt have a kobo,dis cud ve bn my time bcaus is direct frm abj,bt i cant kil myself.deir salary is 130k basic and dependn wher u ar postd u can get up t 200k in a mnth.guy,am teln u wot i kno nd am serious.bn lukn f job nd i knw God wil c me tru.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Awofilip: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
@samik900 Can i pls ve your contact number so we can talk, send it to Awofilip@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2012
@Samiks,pls why not try look for the money,opportunities are hard to come by.wish you luck.I'm interested,should in case.thanks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2012
I'm living here in Naija, though I'm not a job seeker but with the Op's mindset, he can only get a job via "settling"

The money that you'll use in sorting an agent is more than enough for you to use and go round the companies/organisations you are interested in, meet the HOUR head, sell yourself to him or her, leave your CV behind and keep pushing.

We just limit ourselves, are not ready to go the extra mile and always waiting to be bottle fed.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2012
^ ^ meant HR head and not Hour head.

Years ago, I was working with KLM.it was rush hour @ the tkt desk so I left my office, went to the tkt counter to help. A young lady that came to make a date change on her clients ticket approached me and said she wants to see the manager. I took her to my office and guess what, she boldly told me she wants to work with us as a reservation officer. She went ahead to sell her self to me listing all her professional skills and other added advantages she possess. Her courage got me first, next was her perfect grasp of the biz. She asked for my number and email. My number to keep in touch, email to send her CV. Next day, her CV was already in my box and she sent me an sms to inform me of that. Long story short, some 2 months later, there were vacant positions @ the tkt desk and she was first to be employed.

I'm not saying the OP should stalk anyone but identifying an opportunity, going the extra mile plus being extremely good at what you do (be ever able to defend your cert. ) helps.
Goodluck OP.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2012
@samik900...I am interested , pls email me any info u have bout it! I'm in abj and I'm willin to hear more productive details....

Connection and prayers goes a long way no doubt,but we in a country with no law!there r some times u have to go thru the bk door to get what u want..
Bro..if u believe in paying someone to get you job, go ahead! But WISE!!!!... I support you and will tag along with you in this mission....

Samik900...email me @ yinkaakintokun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2012
ifyalways: I'm living here in Naija, though I'm not a job seeker but with the Op's mindset, he can only get a job via "settling"

The money that you'll use in sorting an agent is more than enough for you to use and go round the companies/organisations you are interested in, meet the HOUR head, sell yourself to him or her, leave your CV behind and keep pushing.

We just limit ourselves, are not ready to go the extra mile and always waiting to be bottle fed.
Aunty,thanks for your contribution.Supposing i've gone the 'extra miles'?there's no harm in trying other available options dear.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Ejiuka: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2012
@Samik900,please this is my email,eudochukwu@yahoo.com.Please send me your contact,i am so much interested about paying money to get what i want than been deceived by any religious person to be hoping on hope.I have been hoping on hope since 6 years now and my condition has not changed,which sometimes make me to begin to question God.There is nothing i have not done in terms of trying to survive,but so many of my mates that has contact has now become successful through back door,while i keep deceiving my self trying to follow front door,front door my foot.I have to take my destiny my self this time.I am ready to meet or do anything that can guarantee my success this time around,i am no more a fool.I will try everything to succeed now.If any of you know what else i can do now to succeed,i dont mind the consequence.I am in the state of deliamma now,and am not beleiving and thing now until i succeed,whether prayer,or writing test,my own is that i want to get a job before you begin to tell me about religion or any existence of and being.I have even stopped going to church,trying to practice muslim,but has stopped both this time,because non of then is working since 6 years now.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by samik900(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2012
Yea,u can say dt again,y cant i luk f money,i told u is urgnt nd d first batch wil b given employment leta next mnth,nd d do u kno hw much dey are talkn abt,is abt 230k,u gat t pay 130k f nw,wen u get ur emplment leta,u wil bal 100k,wich is nxt mnth,nw sir/mum,does dt tel u dt smbody lik me who cant aford even 50k f nw,wil start dreamin t hav dt kind of job.dey know wot dey are doin,dis is fed.job nd is alwaz left f d rich among us,once u are dea,u are dea,securd future,securd pension,houses,cars as d case may b.nw some of u dt hav bn sekn my contact,i dnt hav anytn t hide,u can c d amt involvd,if u are ready,den its ur opportunity,wana tel u guz again its real, b4 i wil begin t giv out my contact u hav t tel me hw ready u are nd pls remov any idea of smbdy eatn ur money frm ur head f am nt interesd,am only sharin dis info b/c of op.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2012
ynx: @samik900...I am interested , pls email me any info u have bout it! I'm in abj and I'm willin to hear more productive details....

Connection and prayers goes a long way no doubt,but we in a country with no law!there r some times u have to go thru the bk door to get what u want..
Bro..if u believe in paying someone to get you job, go ahead! But WISE!!!!... I support you and will tag along with you in this mission....well said Bro.I wish you luck.Like you said,there is no law in this country.If you cant beat them,you join them.Ive always believed in doing things the right way but when i graduated with a not so good grade because i didnt want to 'sort' in school,graduated for years now without a job,written several aptitude test,ventured into businesses,I thinks it's about time.Naija is not meant for some special people.

Samik900...email me @ yinkaakintokun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by uyogabie(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2012
ifyalways: ^ ^ meant HR head and not Hour head.

Years ago, I was working with KLM.it was rush hour @ the tkt desk so I left my office, went to the tkt counter to help. A young lady that came to make a date change on her clients ticket approached me and said she wants to see the manager. I took her to my office and guess what, she boldly told me she wants to work with us as a reservation officer. She went ahead to sell her self to me listing all her professional skills and other added advantages she possess. Her courage got me first, next was her perfect grasp of the biz. She asked for my number and email. My number to keep in touch, email to send her CV. Next day, her CV was already in my box and she sent me an sms to inform me of that. Long story short, some 2 months later, there were vacant positions @ the tkt desk and she was first to be employed.

I'm not saying the OP should stalk anyone but identifying an opportunity, going the extra mile plus being extremely good at what you do (be ever able to defend your cert. ) helps.
Goodluck OP.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Adedavola: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2012
@samik900:
Yea,u can say dt again,y cant i luk f money,i told u is urgnt nd d first batch wil b given employment leta next mnth,nd d do u kno hw much dey are talkn abt,is abt 230k,u gat t pay 130k f nw,wen u get ur emplment leta,u wil bal 100k,wich is nxt mnth,nw sir/mum,does dt tel u dt smbody lik me who cant aford even 50k f nw,wil start dreamin t hav dt kind of job.dey know wot dey are doin,dis is fed.job nd is alwaz left f d rich among us,once u are dea,u are dea,securd future,securd pension,houses,cars as d case may b.nw some of u dt hav bn sekn my contact,i dnt hav anytn t hide,u can c d amt involvd,if u are ready,den its ur opportunity,wana tel u guz again its real, b4 i wil begin t giv out my contact u hav t tel me hw ready u are nd pls remov any idea of smbdy eatn ur money frm ur head f am nt interesd,am only sharin dis info b/c of op.
;please I'm ready for the̶̲̥̅̊ pay'kindly send ♍ƺ Ɣuя contact details to adedavola1984@yahoo.com. Tnxx for dis info
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by omeske: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2012
Guy,interested,n very ready 2drop d doe kindly send me ur contact details to my email:omeizasalami@gmail.com.or 2:08184590052.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by samik900(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Stil waitn t kno hw many pple dat are ready t pay btw tmoro nd nxt,am already getn ur contact t get bk t u soon
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Awofilip: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
@samik900:
Stil waitn t kno hw many pple dat are ready t pay btw tmoro nd nxt,am already getn ur contact t get bk t u soon

it was because am ready, thats why am asking for the contact number. Pls send it to Awofilip@ yahoo.com pls am expecting. Thanks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by andymola(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hmmmmmm! I smell a..........let me spear the rest of my speech.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
@samik900, is dis real as in really real? I am very interested please, contact is peaceheartt@yahoo.com 08037063227, hope to hear from u soon. tnks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by smallvill(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys i will only say that if it is possible to pay to enter the MFA which it can, you will not get such contacts on the internet an certinly not on naira land, do not let anyone eat your hard earnd money.
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
smallvill: Guys i will only say that if it is possible to pay to enter the MFA which it can, you will not get such contacts on the internet an certinly not on naira land, do not let anyone eat your hard earnd money.

lol.
I smell a syndicate in which even the OP is not innocent.But that's just me and my nose oh cheesy

God would continue to punish and afflict the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Leoejiofor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ejiuka: @Samik900,please this is my email,eudochukwu@yahoo.com.Please send me your contact,i am so much interested about paying money to get what i want than been deceived by any religious person to be hoping on hope.I have been hoping on hope since 6 years now and my condition has not changed,which sometimes make me to begin to question God.There is nothing i have not done in terms of trying to survive,but so many of my mates that has contact has now become successful through back door,while i keep deceiving my self trying to follow front door,front door my foot.I have to take my destiny my self this time.I am ready to meet or do anything that can guarantee my success this time around,i am no more a fool.I will try everything to succeed now.If any of you know what else i can do now to succeed,i dont mind the consequence.I am in the state of deliamma now,and am not beleiving and thing now until i succeed,whether prayer,or writing test,my own is that i want to get a job before you begin to tell me about religion or any existence of and being.I have even stopped going to church,trying to practice muslim,but has stopped both this time,because non of then is working since 6 years now.
lols, honestly thes nt worth laughing for, but bros please take am easy. GOD wil everly see us through
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by Leoejiofor(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
@samik900:
please am intrested can u drop ur email, it will be easier for us, to avoid this scammers. Thanks
Re: Urgent Federal Civil Service Job In Abuja. by nodullin(m): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2012
This whole posts sounds like a "Sting 0peration".
Y'all better be careful«« especially those providing assistance 4 d Op.
& those showing interest of paying 4 d opportunity.

Ur case may not b waved down.. Like dat of Facrook and 0tedollar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daewoo Oil And Gas Vacancies / Federal Task Force / NCDMB Graduate Traniee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.