Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 (47381 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Nigeria - This is to inform the general public that the Federal Civil Service Commission in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Information, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments, Bureau of Public Procurement had declared vacancies for the following cadres.

NIGERIA FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2013

For more information on these vacant positions, visit the following links:

Note: Click on the links to view details in each Ministry.

Federal Ministry of Information Job Recruitment 2013

Federal Ministry of Environment Massive Recruitment 2013

Federal Ministry of Justice Job Recruitment 2013

Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments Massive Recruitment 2013

Bureau of Public Procurement Massive Recruitment 2013

Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013.

About Nigeria Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC
When Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 from the British Colonial Authority, the Public Service Commission was entrenched in the constitution of Nigeria to perform the function of appointments, promotion and discipline in the Public Service; particularly as Government business were organized under the departmental Establishments such as:- Public Works Department, Treasury Department, Forestry Department, Health Department, the Nigerian Railways, the Electricity Board, the Telecommunication Board and the Nigerian Harbour, to mention a few. Copied: www.

Functions
Section 153(I) d of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Part I(d) paragraph II of the third Schedule established the functions of the Federal Civil Service Commission as: -

to appoint persons to offices in the Federal/State Civil Services and
to dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over persons holding such offices.
Objectives

to appoint qualified candidates to man the different Ministries/Extra-Ministerial Departments in the Federal Civil Service.
to ensure that such appointments maintain/represent the Federal character of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
to make recommendations to the Federal Government on Personnel policies aimed at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Federal Civil Service.
to ensure that Personnel decisions are taken objectively, promptly and competently in accordance with the policies and interest of the Federal Government. C

See how to apply here: http://www.leadershub.org/jobs/federal-civil-service-commission-fcsc-massive-recruitment-2013/
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Fryohman: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is a wonderful development... Some succour for the youths.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by nwadike1of1: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Fryohman: This is a wonderful development... Some succour for the youths.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Deglo514(f): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2013
Dat's good
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2013
I just pray they can do this every year
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by limsycutey(f): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2013
I'm going to finish my Nysc in October, do you think they will consider my application?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by CHIMCO(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Caution: some people has created fake fCSC website with their phone numbers with the aim to collect your money without sending any forms or send fake forms. Beware dont call or send money to any Agent for forms or any other assistant. Go to your desgnated zones for the forms. The forms for now is not available online for filling or downloading.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thank you Chimco. On point!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
limsycutey: I'm going to finish my Nysc in October, do you think they will consider my application?
I believe they would. This process should take at least 6 months
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Oje4(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Plz i would appricate if i can get info abt when d form is ready 4 downloading n filling online as soon as possible.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oje4: Plz i would appricate if i can get info abt when d form is ready 4 downloading n filling online as soon as possible.
You are about 5days behind now, the forms have being available online for access for almost a week now. Just go to https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/Register.a5w Register on that link and access the form there.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by sirbone007(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please I need immediate answer. When I gain access to my FCSC form online should I complete the form online and submit immediately or should I print out the form and submit it via post.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please print it out. I believe it is more effective or better still do the two
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Jegede26: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Nigeria - This is to inform the general public that the Federal Civil Service Commission in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Information, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments, Bureau of Public Procurement had declared vacancies for the following cadres.

Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013.

When Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 from the British Colonial Authority, the Public Service Commission was entrenched in the constitution of Nigeria to perform the function of appointments, promotion and discipline in the Public Service; particularly as Government business were organized under the departmental Establishments such as:- Public Works Department, Treasury Department, Forestry Department, Health Department, the Nigerian Railways, the Electricity Board, the Telecommunication Board and the Nigerian Harbour, to mention a few. Copied: www.

Functions
Section 153(I) d of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Part I(d) paragraph II of the third Schedule established the functions of the Federal Civil Service Commission as: -

Objectives

to appoint qualified candidates to man the different Ministries/Extra-Ministerial Departments in the Federal Civil Service.
to ensure that such appointments maintain/represent the Federal character of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
to make recommendations to the Federal Government on Personnel policies aimed at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Federal Civil Service.
to ensure that Personnel decisions are taken objectively, promptly and competently in accordance with the policies and interest of the Federal Government. C

See how to apply here: http://www.leadershub.org/jobs/federal-civil-service-commission-fcsc-massive-recruitment-2013/
Has anyone collected the form for South West?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Jegede26: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Nigeria - This is to inform the general public that the Federal Civil Service Commission in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Information, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments, Bureau of Public Procurement had declared vacancies for the following cadres.

Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013.

When Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 from the British Colonial Authority, the Public Service Commission was entrenched in the constitution of Nigeria to perform the function of appointments, promotion and discipline in the Public Service; particularly as Government business were organized under the departmental Establishments such as:- Public Works Department, Treasury Department, Forestry Department, Health Department, the Nigerian Railways, the Electricity Board, the Telecommunication Board and the Nigerian Harbour, to mention a few.

Functions

Objectives

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Asekhaen(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Make real cash while u wait http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=13904 Its real
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by chidiemma1: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
some one told me dat 2012 fed civil commission recurited 3 people pay a state. How is statement true?. Can d form be printed out from the Net.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
chidiemma1: some one told me dat 2012 fed civil commission recurited 3 people pay a state. How is statement true?. Can d form be printed out from the Net.
I doubt that the statement is true. Only three people?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by oludarebagbile: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
D form is no more obtainable at Ibadan. Applicants are now advised to go to their respective state's office for the FCSC form.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
oludarebagbile: D form is no more obtainable at Ibadan. Applicants are now advised to go to their respective state's office for the FCSC form.
Thanks for the update
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2013
Jegede26:
Thanks for the update
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Comradecharly(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2013
Are we expecting any aptitude test?
What is d next stage after successful filling n submission of d forms?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by Jegede26: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2013
I will say you should expect a test at this stage considering the number of candidates that applied 4 the job
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by chapatti: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have clicked all the available links and yet am still finding it hard to submit my application. What should I do? Any alternative? http://pressgist.com/online-application-for-federal-civil-service-recruitment-2013/
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2013
chapatti: I have clicked all the available links and yet am still finding it hard to submit my application. What should I do? Any alternative? http://pressgist.com/online-application-for-federal-civil-service-recruitment-2013/
Didn't you see the end of application date on those links. The process ended since last month. Those who applied then are waiting for aptitude tests call! So try next time.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 by tontons: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.