Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Little Miss Jocelyn - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Little Miss Jocelyn (2042 Views)

Little Miss Jocelyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Miss Jocelyn by anusule(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2008
d'you watch little miss jocelyn? she's wicked!

on bbc2, thursdayz 930pm

checkout some clips on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uwl1Qbwzoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUz8BnKRH7Y
http://ajidesblog..com/2008/01/no-one-knows-im-black.html
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by mohawkchic(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2008
~I saw your topic N i was already LMAO,watched last week,i tend to watch it every now N again,its always a laff thu,she is Nigerian i suppose?! Noticed she's introduced new characters since i last watched it grin
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by anusule(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
yea she's nigerian. did u watch the last episode. i missed it. shit!
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by doyin13(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
Err. . .I beg to differ. I dont think its funny.

Of course the parody of Nigerians in UK is a funny prospect in itself
but the execution especially the dialogue err is not funny o.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by Vieira(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
Have to agree with Doyin, I only find one of her sketches constantly funny and that is the one where she thinks her workmates do not realise she is black.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by anusule(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2008
humble opinion. cool

i think the new episodes are funny. especially the one where she's prince williams gurlfriend grin
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by zigbo(f): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2008
anusule:

humble opinion. cool

i think the new episodes are funny. especially the one where she's prince williams girlfriend grin

uhmmook is that why she had to do the lion grin like a hundred million times,the show is aite quite funny but there is something like overdo. i was watching one of her interviews and she was like the one about a passenger going to canning town do y'all remb.was abt a nigerian living in east london trying to speak cockney.i watched that episode nd i was like seriously undecided abeg being a nigerian that was a lil' bit embarrasing
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by zigbo(f): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
that show is now officialy the most annoying, overdone,overexaggerated,over anything u like show i have ever seen. she needs to take it down a notch as in cool down abeg. . .
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by DisGuy: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2008
the show is not funny any more, its overcooked

I like the ' I got worms' part

is she Nigerian or Caribbean she looks Ghanian to me undecided
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by squirrel20(f): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2008
find it very interesting and funny
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by zigbo(f): 1:17am On Feb 15, 2008
she is Nigerian, she needs a chill pill abeg. you like the worms part? i dont get the joke in dat one, shun the show shudnt ve a place on bbc.

nevertheless i like the part where she works in a clothes shop and be repeating wat the customers say, nt that funny bu' its aite.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by urfriend(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
nice show was aired last year on hitv.and will be aired again on hitv this year.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by candylips(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
It is getting boring now.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by urfriend(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
hi, the show now airs every thursdays at 7.30pm on hi mix,with repeats on friday 3pm.

(1) (Reply)

Official Trailer Of The Black Gold ( Nigerian Movie ) / Nigeria Got Talent (the Official Thread) / 3 Reasons Why The Real Housewives Of Lagos Will Be Cool To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.