Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry (636 Views)

John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / John Terry Appointed Player-manager For England For Euro' 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry by SamMilla1(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2012
Dear JT,
I am not a Chelsea fan but i have always liked your commitment to the game of Soccer. You have been very dedicated to Chelsea and England. Recently i heard about the racist scandal draging your reputation to the mud. To me, its not fair but we must be responsible for our actions.
It is a pity that we were born into a World where we were told that one race is superior to the other. While we were growing up, we held that idea very dear to our hearts. Every group of human tribe believes that there are tribe/tribes they are superior to.

White over Black/coloured.
Caucausians vs negro
Mongoloids vs negro
Every other race against Negro.
Hausa v Igbo and vice versa
Igbo vs Swahili
Swahili vs krio
Arabs vs blacks

And on and on.

It is also the same in Countries.
USA vs China
China vs India
India vs All African Nations
Nigerian vs Cameroun
Egypt vs Algeria
And on and on and on.....

Even in human beings,
Male vs female

We sometimes say things to that effect.
My dear Terry, you can see that you are not alone if you racially abused Anton Ferdinand.
This became a case because you are a role model and because you are not African.
Ask Samuel Eto what he has been through as a footballer but he still scores his goals.

Please JT, dont go into your bedroom and hang yourself like many of you whites do.
The news of your suicide will push many Chelsea fans in Nigeria into
Coma and possible death.
Most of Chelsea fans here in Nigeria are Okada riders, Barrow pushers, Barbers, etc. Now you can understand that these group of people hardly think properly before taking actions.

I was motivated to write this letter because a friend of mine who is a Chelsea fan refused to eat this morning simply because you retired.
If anything happen to him, i will hold you responsible. Thanks.
Re: Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry by tobechi74: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2012
Its unfortnate john tery wunt get to read dis leta
Re: Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry by chelseabmw(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2012
Lwkmd...........poster u r sick
Re: Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry by SamMilla1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
tobechi74: Its unfortnate john tery wunt get to read dis leta

How can we get this letter across to him?
Maybe through frontpage. He is a member of nairaland.
Re: Sam Milla's Letter To John Terry by chelseabmw(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2012
is john terry a member of nairaland? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Dere Any Nid 4 Manchester United 2 Buy Lewandosky / What Will Manchester City Squad Plus Messi Be Like? / Cristiano Is Not The "real" Ronaldo -Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.