Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole (14592 Views)

Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / What I Know About Dr. Sam Ominyi Egwu / Former Governor Of Ebonyi State, Dr. Sam Egwu, in fresh trouble with EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by BOSS7: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2009
zangief:

What you mean by care? Sam Egwu is gansta, he aint bothered by all this. You ever think anything is going to take place with people like Sam Egwu? The millions Egwu stole will always belong to him and for his generation to prosper. This is Nigeria we're talking about here. This is bigger than you think dude, and it's unfortunate to say but this is us as blacks cutting each other's throats in order for us to get a head in life. This is most of the blackmen's mentality when it comes to leadership. Selfishness and greed is what these leaders do and in the process let th white man distroy us because we're doing their dirty work for them by destroying each other's future? Egwu's mentality is different. In his mind he would not dare see and realized that he's done anything wrong of looting his people because selfishness and greed has clogged his understanding of that.

How do you know he's gangsta? Na wah for you o.

In that case, I suggest you stop criticising the people laughing at Flora Egwu's picture because if they cannot get at the father, I see no crime in starting from the daughter. At least they haven't hurt her. They're just showing the world; as in look at the face of the daughter of a thief".

So far it's 1-99 because her father still has 99% while Nigerians only have 1% by exposing and cyber-bashing his daughter.
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by obi06: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2009
ppl laughin @ egwu's daughter's pic are they blind? the chic na goddesss. If u want to insult d man atleast get ugly pics of his children. Egwu is no saint ohh grin
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by babatun09: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ b.o.s.s the sins of the fathers lives after his children. It dot show on dis case. d gal looks fresh grin grin. Nairaland is goin Egwu mania!!
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by BOSS7: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2009
babatun09:

@ b.o.s.s the sins of the fathers lives after his children. It dot show on dis case. d gal looks fresh grin grin. Nairaland is goin Egwu mania!!

You've very right my brother. I know sha say one by one when people dey visit them, I no go pity anyone. Right now, the populace seem harmless but just watch out. I hope my dear country go dey empowered one way or another and these people go hear am. But till then, I just dey hope.

cheesy
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by zangief: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2009
How do you know he's gangsta? Na wah for you o.

In that case, I suggest you stop criticising the people laughing at Flora Egwu's picture because if they cannot get at the father, I see no crime in starting from the daughter. At least they haven't hurt her. They're just showing the world; as in look at the face of the daughter of a thief".

So far it's 1-99 because her father still has 99% while Nigerians only have 1% by exposing and cyber-bashing his daughter.

Just saying to not get your hopes up. I like the fact that you are trying to take the initial steps of getting a handle on corruption by attacting this looter's daughter, but at the end of everything nothing will ever come out of it simpy because they are too rich and powerful. The dude is worth more than 600,000,000 pounds, that's close to a billion united states dollars and over N70 billion . Do the math. With that kind of money in this country all you have to do is give people like the EFCC or any others who claim to fight corruption a piece of the booty to keep their activity on the hush hush.  Mind I remind you again this is Nigeria.  grin  Had it been before he looted all that money from his state, before he got so rich when he wasn't even worth a good $50, 000 united states dollars it would have been different. What a difference, from being worth under 50, 000 united states dollars and jumping to being worth close to a billion united states dollars.  undecided
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by cutie25: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
ppl just reme that whteva u wish 4 others will backfire 12 times. so b careful cheesy
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by zangief: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2009
ppl just reme that whteva u wish 4 others will backfire 12 times. so b careful

Are you saying that we're the bad ones here?
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2009
cutie25:

ppl just reme that whteva u wish 4 others will backfire 12 times. so b careful cheesy

Make person hear word oh jare!!!

This is the predominant mindset that continues to keep us where we are in Nigeria today. FEAR MONGERING as reasoning against COMMON SENSE!! If you do not want to be involved in such, step aside and let those who are ready to attack the problem as best they can do so.

Obviously, those who have chosen to tackle the problem by this method have made a choice to actually do something their way, what have you done? They have a life, what do you have? Go GET YOURSELF YOUR OWN LIFE!!! Come back to BARK at them when you have solved the problem your way!
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by cutie25: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ zangief, Egwu is already made, and mind u hating him or hating his family is 4 no use. the fact is that , undue attention is bein given to his man. why is he so special. i once read that to be attacked shows that one is very important. let move on to d next topic abeg cool
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by cutie25: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ kobojunkie, u are clearly d one that needs a life grin don't u think so? u have been bashin him and his daughter, yet u can never in ur life reach up to his level. don't go and make urself useful be tryin to hate on someone who doesn't know u are alive. yeye man angry
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2009
cutie25:

@ kobojunkie, u are clearly d one that needs a life grin don't u think so?

Nope!! I have one already and that includes me attacking all these people the way I can. My way of fighting to ensure my kids do not inherit Nigeria as is. Seems you on the other hand are only here to BARK at me for fighting but not necessarily showing me that you have the problem solved. Now who do you think needs to get a life here? YOU or I?

cutie25:

u have been bashin him and his daughter, yet u can never in ur life reach up to his level.

Now what are you ranting and raving about? Since when is it illegal to question the daughter of the dealings of the father, if the father would not step up to answer to the people, HIS EMPLOYERS? May I suggest you get over your old superstitious self and start thinking of the future you are going to leave for your own kids.

cutie25:

don't go and make urself useful be tryin to hate on someone who doesn't know u are alive. yeye man angry

I don’t hate anyone so again, what the frell are you rambling on and on about? I am simply demanding we be provided answers on money that was stolen from us and our children. If you have answers to those questions on behalf of the family, feel free to provide them else, again, go mind your own life, while we do our best to get our money back or justice for our souls.

Insulting me only shows how low your mind really is and until the day you open up to realize that you are and have been the victim and the enabler in all this, I doubt you will understand why people feel it is time to do something about the situation.
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by zangief: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ zangief, Egwu is already made, and mind u hating him or hating his family is 4 no use. the fact is that ,  undue attention is bein given to his man. why is he so special. i once read that to be attacked shows that one is very important. let move on to d next topic abeg

You have no idea what you're talkiing about. So sit back then and continue to keep quite when we are being robbed of our country's money that people like Egwu stole from us and later on these same looters will look at you like you're some dog crap on a street corner they won't even go near.
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
zangief:

Just saying to not get your hopes up. I like the fact that you are trying to take the initial steps of getting a handle on corruption by attacting this looter's daughter, but at the end of everything nothing will ever come out of it simpy because they are too rich and powerful.

Better to at least try and then fail, than to declare it all a failure before even trying.

2011 is fast approaching, the sooner we start setting fire under these people, the sooner they start realizing we are done with them.
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by zangief: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2009
Better to at least try and then fail, than to declare it all a failure before even trying.

2011 is fast approaching, the sooner we start setting fire under these people, the sooner they start realizing we are done with them.

Amen to that my brother from another mother! wink
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by cutie25: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ zangief so bashin him on nairaland will make him notice u guy u make no sense at all. lootin ur money, na ur papa own naija, or are u d only 1 nigeria that is bitter? if u hate d guy be a man and do somthin drastic dot come here and be runnin ur broke ass mouth. I hate jobless ppl who focus on unimportant stuffs angry
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by cutie25: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2009
Even if Egwu doesn't become anythin in 2011 y'all negative energies wouldn't affected him lol. Is it easy to be a governor 4 eight yrs and now a serving minister. I now think dis is jst plain jealous sad
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by zangief: 4:35am On Feb 12, 2009
Cutie why you don't go take some laxatives or something? grin
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by cutie25: 5:36am On Feb 12, 2009
@ zagief i would hav is jst that it was perscriped 2 u grin grin
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by zangief: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Cutie. One question? Do you not believe that Sam Egwu really dipped his sticky fingers into the state's coffers and used the money for his personal use? If I'm a hater for discrediting him for robbing us of billions than so I will publicly announce that I am a hater that's hating on Sam Egwu then. In your demented and twisted mentality, do you not see anything that is wrong with this? What's your deal anyway? I personally don't think his daughter should be dragged into this although I do understand the girl's frustration that did this, but you've been loading your guns and aiming them at everyone who has been discrediting this girl's father for the billions he stole from the people of his state. I had already figured it out and now will publicly announce it, YOU are either one of the Egwu's or a relative of the Egwu's. I just don't see why do you continue to pester me about discrediting Egwu when I'm speaking the truth about him. But I know it will not have any affect on you, because a big chunk of the looted funds is stashed away in one of Egwu's accounts right now with your name on it to inherit.
Re: The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole by KnowAll(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
What Sam Egwu did is what you get when you have no effective opposition in Nigeria. The Gorvernor is like a lord, just does as he pleases. The irony is the in-coming Governor cannot question the past Governor because they are from the same party. There is no oppostion in Nigeria PDP is ruling the roost this is not good for democracy. We are in trouble in Nigeria with Governors like this Sam of a guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Shifts Closure Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To September 2 / 2023: INEC Contemplating 2 Months Extension For Conclusion Of Primaries / Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.