Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide (1205 Views)

Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide by otexbaba(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
A nine-year-old boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse has committed suicide at Adabraka, near the NTHC building in Accra.
According to his mother who gave her name as Millicent, there was nothing wrong with her son as at Saturday.

She said: “We woke up this morning to find Kwaku hanging on a rope in front of our house.”

According to the deceased’s mother, there was no indication he was suffering from any abuse. She noted that he had not been bullied at any point in time while in school. The body has since been deposited at the Ridge Hospital Morgue.

source - http://www.facebook.com/giditrend?ref=hl

Re: A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide by nikkyshyne(f): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm...amazing how a nine year old knows how to tie a rope perfectly round his neck, tying it to a tree tightly or whatever and jumping loose(great calculations I must say).

In my opinion, the mother is a suspect. angry
Re: A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide by chucky234(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Look like the handy work of an insider,a family serial killer sort of.
Re: A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide by ifyalways(f): 5:05am On Sep 25, 2012
Na wao. What won't we hear ?
Re: A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide by Callotti: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2012
There is more to it. . . he carried a lot in his little mind.
Now, we shall never know.
Many mothers do not know when their children are being 'molested'!
Many children are threatened with death.
He may have decided to end it all. . .with a heavy burden at heart.

Where is his father?

R.I.P little Daniel. kiss
Re: A Nine-year-old Boy, Daniel Kwaku Nyaatse Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wow! Very interesting. Suicide indeed. It seems someone was tired of taking care of that kid. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Win Carton Of Honeywell Noodles!!! / I / Dear NL Mods And Supermods, I Can Moderate This Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.