Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning (1668 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Austindumas1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
I WOKE UP AND SAW THIS.........
I SAW THIS WHEN I WOKE UP
THIS MORNING AND A LETTER
ON MY TABLE WHICH READ:
Dear Roomate, sincerely you
are a strong man... have been
living with you more than A year now still I don't knw
how you
ar coping with your life...... just
want you to knw that am tired
of this hungry life am living
with you.
your favourite food is garri... sincerely you dey try
but i
can't continue with you like
this so i committed SUICIDE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
YOUR ROOM MATE RAT

Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by ritababe(f): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
No b ur fault mtcheeew
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin grin..sick joke.
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Zaikon(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:
No b ur fault mtcheeew
na fight
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Austindumas1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
what is your wahala? your boy no get you Christmas gift? kpele
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by chimerase2: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lol...well done eh
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
u no try,what happend to been our neighbours keeper?,ordinary crumb of bread would've sustained his life,u are stingy
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by sammoe(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP bia, how many times did you hear your name?

This your matter ehn, two things dey involved and I nor too blame you: you're either starving or you had too much to eat.

If it's the former, nairalanders dey we fit help, Kate Henshaw goat suppose still remain self.

IF NA THE LATTER, hmm, just jeje logout (click 'all'), GI and sleep and come back tomorrow...

Nonsense! Na so the other people start...

#likeplaylikeplay

#mytwograinsoffriedrice

#youneedJesus

#you're welcome

#okbye
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Janeify(f): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lol...that your room mate try sef.
If i were to be in his Shoes, i would have chewed your certificate before committing suicide cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by kestolove95(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
hahahahahahaha...guy u made my xmass joor
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
You joke caught me laughing.
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Austindumas1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
lol
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Austindumas1:
I WOKE UP AND SAW THIS.........
I SAW THIS WHEN I WOKE UP
THIS MORNING AND A LETTER
ON MY TABLE WHICH READ:
Dear Roomate, sincerely you
are a strong man... have been
living with you more than A year now still I don't knw
how you
ar coping with your life...... just
want you to knw that am tired
of this hungry life am living
with you.
your favourite food is garri... sincerely you dey try
but i
can't continue with you like
this so i committed SUICIDE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
YOUR ROOM MATE RAT

YOU KEEP RATS AS ROOM MATE

SHAME ON YOU.. DIRTY PIG
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by sseunth(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
so ur roommate na rat....are you ok?
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by akinsadeez(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dude, you killed and hung a rat all because you wanted to create a thread. That is animal cruelty. angry tongue
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Sijo01(f): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Birds of same feather flocks together! if your roomate is a rat, that makes you one too.
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by HzRF(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
*in buahri voice *
Giz is gufluv fault he susspuse nut to gif fivdrom of speesh ouct comphilitly
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Austindumas1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
nairaland are filled with daft....why would you believe I killed a rat to make a thread.... lol get over your ugly feelings
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Lilamartedi(f): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by ogaofficer(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Eating amola with yoyo bitters.
Re: Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Janeify:
Lol...that your room mate try sef.
If i were to be in his Shoes, i would have chewed your certificate before committing suicide cheesy
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Nelson Mandela's Day (Quotes, Sayings, Images & Whatsapp Status) 2015 / When Aliens Meet Nigerians / Comedy Guchi Money Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.