Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike (6393 Views)

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Strike February 25 / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike by gidson12(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
sokera:
Agreed fashola is a yeye man but he is still 100000000000 unlimited better than ur worthless father...
Why insult his father.........SMH
Re: Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike by sokera: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=gidson12]
Why insult his father.........SMH[/quote

He needs 2 feel d pin, fashola too is someone's father, so 2 cut 4.
Re: Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike by Ladytemi(f): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2012
It is sad that in this day and age, teachers have to strike in order to be compensated for the hard work they do.
Re: Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike by kemifemi: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
dominique: They should expect nothing from their autocartic governor. One of his campaign promises last year was salary increase for the teachers. Now he has been reelected, he seems to have forgotten. So tyipcal of naija politicians.

My aunt has taught for 32 years and I can boldly tell you that her salary is not up to 100k.( I know cos she showed me her pay slip).
During the campaign, fashola promised them a salary increase which he implemented two months before election. Do you know that the following month after he was declared winner, they returned to status quo, he "swiftly" reverted to the old salary!
Nigerian politicians are very deceitful.
Teachers don't even know how govt arrive @ their net pay. No breakdown of their allowances. You only see the gross pay,pension deduction ,PAYE nd netpay!
What you see is what you get!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017/2018 MAUTECH Formerly Known As FUTY Post-utme Form Is Out. Cut Mark Is 180 / B.ed In Nwafor Orizu College Of Edu.in Affiliation With Unn Nsukka. / For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.