Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Advanture Of Odizzy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Advanture Of Odizzy (1362 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Few years back when i was still a jambite(2005), it was on saturday morning the day for jamb examination, i woked up a little bit late because i read through out last night so i over slept. I rushed to the bathroom, took my bath then dressed up, i use to have stomach ulcer so i was advised not to go out with empty stomach and breakfast wasnt ready(no bread) so i decided to take iba, after making the iba, i started warming the soup, as i was steering the soup my sagam phone rang, it was my friend who was writting thesame center with me, he said they re about to enter the exam hall, as a novice who was writting jamb for the first, my heart skipt and i was tensed up i collected my writting materials and immediatly made my way to the main road were i was about boarding okada, while i was waiting for the okada, people who were passing by where looking at me in a funny way and i was wondering why the looks, any okada i wave my left hand to will slow down take a look at me in a funny way and zoom off, then here comes this girl i have been trying to skod coming towards me with a big smile, she asked me if i was ok i said yes, then she said i should take a look at my right hand, to my greatest suprise i was still holding the big soup spoon i used in steering the soup, gush!!! Goose pimples were all over my body and i was embarassed big time, my day was ruined, through out the exam i was jus laughing and wasnt focusd, my score was poor. Mehn, das my little tori o.
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2012
Junior an his mum wia in the sitting rum watching tv as his dad was abt goin out 4 an appointment, as soon as he got to d door to leave, dia comes a heavy rain so he said in a grumpy way " ooomm not again" d wife den said to him " honi dnt wori evry disappointment is a blessin" nd he replied "swt hrt i tink u re wright" the nxt day junior's dad was helping junior wit his home wrk wen his wife worked in in an angry manner nd said to her husband "honey can u imagine dat lady who is suppose to pay me 2day as we agreed for d wrk i did for her, she didnt show up again" the husband said 2 her "honey dnt wori evry disappointment is a blessing" so she replied " yea honey i tink u re wright". One faithful mornin as d family wia out 4 mornin devotion, after praise n worship, junior's mum said to junior "son is ur turn to lead us in prayer" junior started " in jesus name, father i tank u 4 hw u hv bin blessin my parents, o God i pray dat u continue to disappoint dem in evry day of dia lifes in jesus name
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Chioma is a 2go addict, she was abt visitin a frnd as she was 2goin, she wrote on her status " visitin tins on my mind" on her way, abt to cross d road as she was 2goin, she got carried away unfortunately she got hit by a car, crowd of pple now rush to d scene to help her, she was loosing lot of blood,den she cried out wit d last strenght in her 4 her fon in a weak voice, they brought her fon, she ask dem 2 couple it, dey coupled n gave it her, she on d fon, loggin 2go, change her status to " dying tins on my mind"
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by jeezybuck: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Poster, I cant even read this, Its too long and looks like a novel.
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by kolaoloye(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2012
odizzy: Chioma is a 2go addict, she was abt visitin a frnd as she was 2goin, she wrote on her status " visitin tins on my mind" on her way, abt to cross d road as she was 2goin, she got carried away unfortunately she got hit by a car, crowd of pple now rush to d scene to help her, she was loosing lot of blood,den she cried out wit d last strenght in her 4 her fon in a weak voice, they brought her fon, she ask dem 2 couple it, dey coupled n gave it her, she on d fon, loggin 2go, change her status to " dying tins on my mind"

I like this.
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
u tried
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
kola oloye:

I like this.
tanx bro appreciate
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
u tried
tanx my queen, u dnt rily knw wot ur compliment means to me
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
jeezybuck: Poster, I cant even read this, Its too long and looks like a novel.
my dear hury hury no gud o, jus execise patience read
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by cantell(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
odizzy: tanx my queen, u dnt rily knw wot ur compliment means to me
Huh? You wan lick her arse too?
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by odizzy: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
cantell:
Huh? You wan lick her arse too?
if she permmits me "Yes" if e dey pain u go hang ur sef
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by jeezybuck: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
odizzy: if she permmits me "Yes" if e dey pain u go hang ur sef

LOL
Re: The Advanture Of Odizzy by universalbets(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
odizzy: Few years back when i was still a jambite(2005), it was on saturday morning the day for jamb examination, i woked up a little bit late because i read through out last night so i over slept. I rushed to the bathroom, took my bath then dressed up, i use to have stomach ulcer so i was advised not to go out with empty stomach and breakfast wasnt ready(no bread) so i decided to take iba, after making the iba, i started warming the soup, as i was steering the soup my sagam phone rang, it was my friend who was writting thesame center with me, he said they re about to enter the exam hall, as a novice who was writting jamb for the first, my heart skipt and i was tensed up i collected my writting materials and immediatly made my way to the main road were i was about boarding okada, while i was waiting for the okada, people who were passing by where looking at me in a funny way and i was wondering why the looks, any okada i wave my left hand to will slow down take a look at me in a funny way and zoom off, then here comes this girl i have been trying to skod coming towards me with a big smile, she asked me if i was ok i said yes, then she said i should take a look at my right hand, to my greatest suprise i was still holding the big soup spoon i used in steering the soup, gush!!! Goose pimples were all over my body and i was embarassed big time, my day was ruined, through out the exam i was jus laughing and wasnt focusd, my score was poor. Mehn, das my little tori o.

(1) (Reply)

MK DONS 4-0 MANUTD “manchester United Wont Win Any Game This Season” – Tb Joshua / A Wet Dreamer needs advice (1) (2) (3)......(12) (13) / Did You Dare This Quantity As A Child (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.