Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? (1742 Views)

Man's Destiny- God Planned? / Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives / Can Man's Destiny Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by oziomatv(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2008
Just the other day a friend of mine was complaining of his inability to progress in business, He even went forward to explain to me how far he has gone and how hard he has suffered to make a living. But the surprising thing is that he keep on telling me of evil men and spirit that maybe had their hands in his misfortunes, there I started getting confused about what he is trying to explain. He is such a clever and intelligent one.
Now my question is can ones destiny, effort, progress and success being blocked by his/her fellow humanbeing, does such a thing exist or is it just his imagination or a mare psychological problem? if so how can one get his/herself protected or immune against all these thing?

Anyone with a clue?
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by dafidixone(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2008
People can do it. We are not fighting with flesh and blood but with Principalities and Powers, and Wickedness in high places.

Solution is Pray without season.

grin grin
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by oziomatv(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2008
BUt he told me that he do pray all the time.
and he's a devoted christian.
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by dafidixone(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2008
Tell your friend to be committed to God. He does business, I hope he pays his tithe regularly? If he is not doing that it may give room for devourer.
Prayers that matters to God is that of Righteous, the bible says "The prayer of the righteous availeth much". He should also look for a "bible believing Church" to fellowship. Let him get other bretheren to team up in prayers.

I pray God will lead him out in peace. smiley
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by oziomatv(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
OK,
         All the same thanks a lot  I 'll inform him.
           I think for this, he told me that he's stopping going to church if god  can allow such to befall  on him.
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by dafidixone(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
I thunk for this he told me that he's stopping going to church if god can allow such to befall on him.

Tell him also to read and meditate in Psalm 1 if there is any question let me know.

The battle is Lord's! cool
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by oziomatv(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'll try and tell him.
but does his presence needed?
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by dafidixone(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
Not at all. We can talk over the internet I will counsell Him and together we can fight the battle in prayer.

The forces only want to waste his time here but with God on his side, the victory is sure. He will pursue,he will overtake and without fail, he will recover all the devil have stolen from him.
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by oziomatv(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
You're getting me too interesting in this.
but do you think someone has his/her hand in it?
if so how could that be possible?

And according to him he told me how he has visited so many pastors, men of god and so on.
so you're trying to tell me that you know something about it?
Man can be unsuccessful because of an unknown force?
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by dafidixone(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
You're getting me too interesting in this.
but do you think someone has his/her hand in it?
if so how could that be possible?

And according to him he told me how he has visited so many pastors, men of god and so on.
so you're trying to tell me that you know something about it?
Man can be unsuccessful because of an unknown force?

Are you the one or your friend? Should you need any privacy let us go on Private on korededavid@yahoo.com
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by pilgrim1(f): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
@topic,

There are indeed unseen diabolical forces that are set to derail people from their God-appointed blessings; and it does not matter whether or not such people are innocent and mind their own business.

Peter, for instance, did not do anything antagonistic to Satan; but unknown to him, the enemy was seeking the slightest opportunity to rubbish Peter in a huge way:

Luke 22:31
And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold,
Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat.

You could imagine the shock that ran through Peter's spine on this discovery!

Yet, the following verse refreshed him as well as gave him confidence in the protection of Christ:

Luke 22:32
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:
and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Even when we do not know it, the Lord is deeply interested in the affairs of our welfare - and His heavenly priestly work secures our protection like nothing else.

However, we are urged to be on the alert against the wiles of the enemy - and it is our responsibility to seek God's face until the problem is resolved. God is willing to bless - but until we betake ourselves in reality to the principles of His word, we only allow ourselves to be cheated through life by the enemy.

Encourage yourself in the Lord - no matter what they have set against "your friend", his sunshine hours are ahead of him. smiley
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by oziomatv(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'll send your email to him right away.
Re: Can Man Block His Fellow Man's Destiny? by dafidixone(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'll send your email to him right away.

I got your friend's mail I have replied him accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Reliving Jesus' Last Days On Earth / Todays Devotion,3rd August 2009.(get Ready For Divine Surprises) / Tips On How To Finish The Whole Musxaf-qur'an In 30 Days Of The Siyaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.