Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover (15871 Views)

Ladies Looking For Love :) / Single Ladies Looking To Hook Up With Serious Minded Dudes / Ladies Looking For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by dmcdad: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Sorry, dont mind me prying; why the exclusion of the igbo tribe?

Just being inquisitive here.
beautifullll1:
OK.... Now that you've asked........

I need a man

Who isn't staying with his parents

He mustn't be rich just as he mustn't be lazy.....

No pot Belle, six packs straight up... Lol

Average height

Any tribe that's not igbo

Must like funny girls

And romantic too......

Is he here or do I have to mould him myself?
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by beautifullll1(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Sorry, dont mind me prying; why the exclusion of the igbo tribe?

Just being inquisitive here.

Igbos have been spoiling things for me since jet li and aliyah last kiss

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by dmcdad: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wow... I know sometimes people have reservations as regards such matters, but I still wonder though.

Anywayz, I get your point and its so unfortunate you havent been lucky with them.

Not igbo myself, but they've always been around me all my life. And although some of them are whack (which is so with every other tribe), I still find majority of them super-cool.
beautifullll1:

Igbos have been spoiling things for me since jet li and aliyah last kiss
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by summerflame(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one…You are my choice… can i be a friend?....my whatsapp number is 08127262960… my BB pin is 2BB689FC. kindly give me your whatsapp number for more conversation and inorder to get to know each other more
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by favourlious(f): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
am looking for a caring guy he must be in delta state he must be average, and not too fat .07013121814
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by needmilf: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Kate77sexy:
I NEED A CARING LOVING
MAN........NOT PERFECT IN TERMS OF LOOKS OR
CHARCTER, BUT HE SHOULD BE A MAN WHO
NEVER EVER HITS A W0MAN. AND HE SHOULD LOVE SURPRISES AND GIFTS...... LIVING COMFORTABLY, NOT
SO RICH NOR SO POOR.. A CHRISTIAN...I HOPE ITS
NOT MUCH TO ASK.LOL ....33153E12 add me up and please state its from NL....use the code word ; 'mamush' or else ill delete.lol.
i hope you have seen that caring man, if not i hope i aint late to the party here is my num lets know each other 07037677717
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by needmilf: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2015
favourlious:
am looking for a caring guy he must be in delta state he must be average, and not too fat .07013121814
lol what do you av against fat men
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by 2livescrew: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am Smith i need a mature lady for friendship.This is my pin. 2B3DEE3A 07031393200
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by thanks14553: 6:47am On Jan 16, 2016
Many people will say that i am wrong but i believe that if you love some one you can do any to get that person you love,You can call me Nancy Holland that is my name,i was in love with a man name Jeffrey Frederickson,he was a good man to me'he make me to be happy,we dated for 6years,Jeffrey Frederickson love me so much that he was ready to do any thing for me,i believe that he was the man that was going to marry me,when they transfer Jeffrey Frederickson form is place of work to another state in Zealand to work there,we talk on phone all the time, Why so times i do go and see him but can you believe that my lover got married to another lady without me knowing and i was waiting for him to came and marry me,the most painful part is that the lady is more old than him and he told me in my face that he was playing with me,if you were me what will you do?i all most kill my self with poison it was my mother that stop me,for more than 4months i was not my self but the problem i was have is that i still love him any time i look at is picture i cry and cry,but the goodnews is that my lover is back to me,you will ask how,one day i was going to my friend house to see her when i saw her ex lover in her house proposing to her i was like how could this happen they have not been together for morethen 4years i know my friend love him,after every thing i call my friend how did you do this,at first she did not went to tell me i plead to her and told her what Jeffrey Frederickson did to me,before she now told me about this spell caster that help her to get her lover back,i quickly told her to give me the contact of the spell caster name Dr Ogogodu,so i call him i explain things to him after doing what he ask me to do can you believe that my lover divorce the lady and call me and ask me to forgive him for what he had done to me'i forgive him,my lover buy me a new car and also proposing to me my wedding is come up on 6/2/2016,i dont no how to thank Dr ogogodu for bring joy back to me,if you also need is great help contact him on +2348078999655 or email Ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com i assure you that any problem you have will be solve.

Thanks for reading my testimony people we also reading your testimony.
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by scantee(m): 2:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Would'nt mind making/meeting a good female friend here.. Age (22-27)...you must be classic because all the people u will be meeting are of high class. If u knw u fit in jst quote my post & leave d rest 4 me 2 handle
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2016
scantee:
Would'nt mind making/meeting a good female friend here.. Age (22-27)...you must be classic because all the people u will be meeting are of high class. If u knw u fit in jst quote my post & leave d rest 4 me 2 handle
hi
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Parpor(m): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2016
beautifullll1:
I need a man
Average height
Must like funny girls
And romantic too......

Dear you just found one,but unfortunately he is Igbo cheesy
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by masinga07(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2016
beautifullll1:

I need a man

Average height

Must like funny girls

And romantic too......

whatz up
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Dirkcoyt: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
eabf:
I'm looking 4 a God fearing man that is a graduate, working, respectful, disciplined, caring, loving, gentle and understanding. He shld be matured character wise nd shld be from 28yrs nd above, thanx. 07018606808

Why didn't you comeback to tell us you've seen your man? Abi you dey hide jollof rice?
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Coolestjoy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'm joyce, seeking friendship wit young mature guyz, must be working class too. Add. Me up with dis: 2B22C978. I'm also a. Working class. Lady.
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by oneluvs: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Coolestjoy:
I'm joyce, seeking friendship wit young mature guyz, must be working class too. Add. Me up with dis: 2B22C978. I'm also a. Working class. Lady.
Ok added

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by slide01: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by anthony0074(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2016
am looking for a single lady is already for a serious relationship 5BF75E1C add up
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by pclever1(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2016
r u still searching?
oneluvs:

Ok added
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by oneluvs: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
pclever1:
r u still searching?
hmm
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
A God fearing, matured, graduate, working class, loving, honest, caring, respectful, disciplined, understanding with a good heart, Lagos based, age 28-32,serious minds, 08036768274.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by oneluvs: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Blessedbeauty:
A God fearing, matured, graduate, working class, loving, honest, caring, respectful, disciplined, understanding with a good heart, Lagos based, age 28-32,serious minds, 08036768274.

Are you on what's app
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
oneluvs:

Are you on what's app
Haba! Can't you call to her inquire that? If you can't call her (even if she happens to be on WhatsApp), then I doubt you satisfy her requirements.

No hard feelings though.
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by oneluvs: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
dmcdad:

Haba! Can't you call to her inquire that? If you can't call her (even if she happens to be on WhatsApp), then I doubt you satisfy her requirements.

No hard feelings though.
You are harsh oooooooo
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by dmcdad: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
oneluvs:

You are harsh oooooooo
Sorry bruv... Didn't mean to sound harsh. Just wondered that you have the number already. Just save it and see for yourself if she is on WhatsApp rather than asking. Delay is dangerous you know...cheesy

Do what you have to do without delay.cheesy

Sorry though.
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by oneluvs: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
dmcdad:

Sorry bruv... Didn't mean to sound harsh. Just wondered that you have the number already. Just save it and see for yourself if she is on WhatsApp rather than asking. Delay is dangerous you know...cheesy

Do what you have to do without delay.cheesy

Sorry though.

such a nice person
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
oneluvs:

such a nice person
Thanks. You are too kind.cheesy
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by beautyandproud: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
He must be above 29, working and of good character. I want a man and not a boy that dresses like a rap artist. Am a true definition of beauty and of good character. I am a student, I want a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by beautyandproud: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
He must be above 29, working and of good character. I want a man and not a boy that dresses like a rap artist. I am slim, dark, tall and shapely. I am a very calm person and of good character,I am a student. I want a christian.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Mprex(f): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2016
some requests sha. here is mine -tall, good looking and confident -financially comfortable -from anambra ( I've serious reasons for this particular request pls) -based anywhere close to Akwa ibom -26-30 -matured in behaviour and dress sense pm me
*runs out

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by KaizenO(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2016
I am interested in meeting an Abuja-based lady between 29 and 33 years for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.
She should be very intelligent, ambitious, driven, career-minded, working class Christian lady. Must be a graduate, should have a nice preferably slim physique. Should be at least 5.6 ft tall and must be Abuja-based.

I am 6' ft tall, Athletic, 85 kg, Dark skin, Christian, AA (B+), University graduate, gainfully employed, good looking and Yoruba.

If you are interested and want a guy that will make happy, here is my BBM: 562FBDB6
Re: Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover by Bisjosh(f): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 20? Then Sign In Here / A Thread For Cross Riverians / December Born...... (Lagos residents))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.