Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Do You Have This Stock Idea? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have This Stock Idea? (1291 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / How To Recover Your Money Back In This Stock Down Market / What Do I Do To Teach This Stock Broker A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Stock Idea? by mat6plus: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hey guys please i need to know i bougth this Transcorp shares (IPO) thing and have not really heard anything about it am willing to get my little cash back i do i go about it. I bougth it from Oceanic bank Apapa branch eleganza building guys please ligth me up with ideas on how. Thanks
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by walcolm(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
@poster,

have u received your certficate? if you have not, go to Afribank registrar at anthony village in lagos and lodge a formal complaint that you have not received your certificate, they will let you know which address they sent it to or if it has been returned undelivered.

to sell, you will need the services of a stockbroker. just so you know, if you sell at this time, you will be selling at >50% loss to the amount of money you put in at the IPO
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by pius4luv(m): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2008
Good day, i cant really understand what you are trying to say about afri bank,which certificate is ready with afri bank registrars.
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by Panache(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2008
I intend to wait for Transcorp to go up a little, before selling. It went up from about 2.87 to 3.13 today. This is good news. I will suggest you get your certifcate and wait for a while and see whether it will grow.
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by namdo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2008
and to add to Panache's view, don't even think about selling at all. Get your certificate, verify it, create a CSCS a/c and wait. I think it would get better. The risk takers are buying tongue
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by detruth: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
Hold on with your transcorp, or you suffera great loss. Just see how to check it in into your CSCS. Buy more if you can, big gain awaits you in the future. Stock market is not a "get rich quick" idea, please be patience!
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by ochenya200(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2008
hey
i need a broker. pls call 07028130552 or email sukpele@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by izidor(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2008
Stock Analysts in the house.

Give us tips for stocks to invest on for 2008 that has the potentials for growth. This is another year. We must make it big through the market.
Re: Do You Have This Stock Idea? by stivin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
me toooooooo ohhh.
mine is this regrettable buy of dunlop stocks thats been more like a bone in da throat, i just tried it with 3,000 units in their P.O of january last year yet im yet to receive my share certificate at my designated address.
pls friends wat do i do?which registrars do i contact for my cert.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform / Newly Launched Money Scheme / This Is Real, Without Investing A Dime Start Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.