Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform (1285 Views)

For Old and Newbies Get Free Money Into Your E-wallet / Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One / Should I Put This Money Into MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good day nairalanders

I will like to introduce you to these genuine investment site which has been existing over two years ago.Though i started

early last month when one of my foreign friend introduce me to it. The site only payout to payeer wallet account. so i'm

here to guide you step by step on how to become a member.

Firstly, you have to register a PAYEER account which is easy to do in a minute.

STEP 1;visit www.payeer.com/?partner=3473
STEP 2;click on sign up
STEp 3:Enter your details
STEP 4;confirm your email address
STEP 5;save your account login details

{your payeer account number will look like these(P51161207)}

Secondly, click on the website link under my signature

STEP 1;visit the website under my signature
STEP 2;click on registration and fill in your details
STEP 3;verify your account and save your login details
STEP 4;login into your account and click on order payoff and set your payeer wallet account number.
STEP 5;Also click on daily bonus to recieve bonus[you can always do that every 24hours]

Lastly, click on hire gnomes..there are five different mining tools which are known as [size=20pt]GNOMES[/size]
1.KID; these can mine 7units per hour and the cost is $7

2.STUDENT; these can mine 70units per hour and the cost is $10

3.EXPERIENCED; These can mine 185units per hour and the cost is $25

4.MATURED; These can mine 385units per hour and the cost is $50

5.PROFESSIONAL; These can mine 965units per hour and the cost is $100

you can deposit your account via bitcoin, perfect money and so on...

NB: [100goldcoins is equivalent to $1]
so from my own calculation, if you want to get paid everyday then you hire [MATURED] which is $50 and [PROFESSIONAL] which

is $100,.you can also hire [EXPERIENCED] which is $25 and [STUDENT] which is $10, if you want to cashout every 3days to

5days..

GOODNEWS;There is an ongoing promo which will end on the 5th of this month.. you will get %100 bonus on every deposit and

you will also get one or two free gnomes.....

if you have any questions or you need my assistance base on these, you can send me mail at (ajiroba8@gmail.com) or message

me on whatsapp (07031933273)

Re: Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2016
If you want to make money invest on this site that has been existing before mmm, stop wasting your money on those hyip site again
Re: Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Invest on golden mines now and earn forever
Re: Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform by kaz: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Make Money Into Your Payee Account On These Platform by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
kaz:
message me on WhatsApp, no need of dropiing your num

(1) (Reply)

In MMM We Trust. / Good News!!! FG Shuts Down Ponzi Scheme, Arrests Promoters / Why You Should Consider Www.nairaswipe.com As Your Best Fit Exchange In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.