Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

CIPM August 2012 Diet - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CIPM August 2012 Diet (2483 Views)

Prep For Cipm Exams In Suru-lere, Lagos / Cipm Lecture Center: Pass All At First Attempt / Ican,nim Cipm Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CIPM August 2012 Diet by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2012
Dear fellow nairalanders,

Let's talk about the CIPMN exams held in August, this year. I feel the results are being delayed. Any idea on what is happening? Does anyone know on when the results will be out so that we will not be buying Guardian newspapers everyday checking for results?
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Timi1990(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2012
Pls I want to find out how the exam looks like from you, am thinking of writing the exam too but my fear is that am from the humanities and not so good with calculations. Pls wat are the procedures for the exam .
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^ What level do you intend to start from? What's your highest qualification? The calculations are neither too difficult nor technical. I will advise you to attend a very good tutorial/study centre, so as to get good value for your money.
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Evarichamy: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
Cipm august 2012 diet result is out, on their notice board at ikeja office. it will be published on Thursday through guardian newspaper and will be ready online by Friday.
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2012
The results are on their website already. Click on this link http://www.cipmnigeria.org/cipmResult.html
I passed. I wish you all the best. Goodluck
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Timi1990(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
feature11: ^^ What level do you intend to start from? What's your highest qualification? The calculations are neither too difficult nor technical. I will advise you to attend a very good tutorial/study centre, so as to get good value for your money.

Thanks, am a B.A holder graduated with a 2.2. Pls which stage will I start from ? And which study center can u recommend for me . Pls ! ! !
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by damselle00: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Feature11.please give me hint on d professional1 exam. How hard is it and also is it possible to sit for the exam without attendin d study centre\tutorial class. Finally.is it a must to have HR experience before one can be certified? What if one`s present working field is outside HR?
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2012
Timi1990:

Thanks, am a B.A holder graduated with a 2.2. Pls which stage will I start from ? And which study center can u recommend for me . Pls ! ! !

You will start from intermediate 2. I will recommend the study centre I attended, PPCA ikeja study centre. We use caleb secondary sch, cmd road, magodo, lagos. Or Recore at Adeniyi Jones, ikeja. Though there will be other ones that are good as well, but those are the ones I know about. I wish u the best.
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2012
damselle00: Feature11.please give me hint on d professional1 exam. How hard is it and also is it possible to sit for the exam without attendin d study centre\tutorial class. Finally.is it a must to have HR experience before one can be certified? What if one`s present working field is outside HR?

PE 1 courses were not too difficult, but you need to read well and relate all that you are taught to real happenings. One of the courses is operations research, it is pure calculation and very technical, for that I think it will be important you attend study centre. It allows you to network and learn from other people. One of the requirements before induction is compulsory 1 year HRexperience.
Re: CIPM August 2012 Diet by pioneer: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
For your CIPM/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Programming And Oracle Data Base Administration In Abuja? / ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. / Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.