Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Military Fighters(pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Fighters(pictures) (17494 Views)

Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by 0ldirty: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
This the kind of damage the A-10 is capable of. The pic below is from the first Gulf war. As Sadam's Republican guard pullout of Kuwait with their loot the A-10 was sent to intercept and destroy all targets

Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by 0ldirty: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
The A-10 pilots prefer to deploy incendry bombs like napalm. Being a close air to ground support aircraft, the A-10 needs to carry less heavier bombs

Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by 0ldirty: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
all the other pics have got are hi-rez. so am off. nice thread by the way OP

Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by gabng(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
NIGERIAN DIRECTORATE OF STATE SECURITY (DSS) TACTICAL TEAMS

There are popularly known as SSS.
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
0l'dirty thanks for those damn pix. Nice to know how far behind Africa(Nigeria) is. cry
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by 2million1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
I had hoped on flying one of these but dad said no, what can i do? He pays the bills
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
2 million: I had hoped on flying one of these but dad said no, what can i do? He pays the bills
Wow, dad loves you I guess that is why he won't want you to be flying those things up there.
Be specific though, do you mean just a normal plane or fighter jets? Those ones up there are not just plane but are used during war.
It's cool if it's ordinary plane, but if it's those up there, then I think it'll better you take to dads advise.
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by EkoAtlantic1(f): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2013
mod help us move this thread to the pictures section, it belongs there.

https://www.nairaland.com/pictures
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by Yewe2011(m): 5:38am On Jan 13, 2013
.Nairaland

the 2nd pic in the first post (Air France) is a passenger plane and not a fighter jet
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by Yewe2011(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2013
shymexx:

How come Nigeria isn't trying to get one of these toys?

Our fighter jets are obsolete for the 'giant-of Africa' crap... undecided

I sent u a friend request on here awhile ago.
Re: Military Fighters(pictures) by honeric01(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2013
All these to kill your fellow humans?

Truly the human mind is full of wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Calls For Ban Of CAN, JNI, ACF, Afenifere / APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.