Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Using Love Portion/spritual Materials In Work Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Love Portion/spritual Materials In Work Place (662 Views)

7 Spritual Productive Habits To Develop / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Love Portion/spritual Materials In Work Place by farous(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Some people in working places do perform what they call spiritual things-something that will make them to be loved by their boss and everybody,anything they talk to their Boss or senior colleague,they will accept and do what they say,they will have influence,they can remote their boss to love them and do as they said.They will be controlling almost everybody.Atimes they give it different names-anointing powder,cream,soap,the one you will lick using ur mouth and majority of these people are christians and some of those things are given to them may be by their spiritual leaders or collected from their church.last time i was discussing with a colleague d of mine in the office who i know does such,and she told me that using such to get what you want is not a sin,provided she did not kill.I was surprised,because i do see it that if a pastor can give u such,what is then d different that a babalawo or native doctor give u same thing?,-just because the pastor carries bible while the later did not,and i begin to ask,is it bibilical as a child of God to engage in such?.
Re: Using Love Portion/spritual Materials In Work Place by CrazyMan(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
Are you asking this question because you're envying your colleague?

You should know that hardwork and God's favour is the key to a successful life.

So stop envying people with questionable favours and work hard to achieve yours.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do The Dead People Go To? / Christian Extremism Kills Pregnant Woman In Ireland / Religion Has Been Hijacked By The Devil (By Dayo Isaac Oje)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.