Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer (921 Views)

Cyber Cafe Timer Full Version / Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Linux Cyber Cafe Timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by chiefkpokp(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
hey guyz, please help me with cyber time, somebody once told me that i should download this handycafe, but after i have downloaded it,
i was having problem, like, the system i wanted to use as my admin, i installed it as admin, and i could logging using admin as username and password as password, but ain't i suppose to take the setup to install it also in other systems, or do i need to be downloading it from internet, each from different computers? i hope u guyz understand me, and secondly, after i have customise and print out tickets of 60mins and other, when i tried to login the ticket in one client computer, its was showing me no response from server.... what does this mean or do anyone has an alternative of cybertimer? make una helep me o....
Re: Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by PasNet: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
If you will want my candid advise, I would rather say you should stop downloading free versions of this cyber timer cos the developers knows that you'll always use it online so if will be easy for them to monitor your activities from anywhere in the world. So best bet is, buy original version, you can try antipedia cyber hotspot
Re: Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
computers or thin client?
Re: Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by winnieG1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
want a genuine Cafe timer (hacker-proof). i bought 1 and had been using it. i ll release it 2 you on payment of few bucks.it is very efficient. if you have any issue with setting it up, i'll help u.08093794897
Re: Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by chiefkpokp(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
webdezzi, computers, winnie-G, we are suppose to be showing love to one and other, this is not something you have to bill me for, i could remember i sent out video tutorial on after effect of like 1gig to a co-nairalander for free, and this is the software i will give to my online student for money...
Re: Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by phemweb: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
i have 12 users cafe timer software (LIFETIME LICENSE) and POS For sale and i will install it for you

call 08039777436, 08070759417
Re: Please Help With A Good Cyber Timer by mavtrevor(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2012
nil

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked Huawei B880 Wireless Router / Pls Save My Desk Top!!! / Help My Pc Aint Starting Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.