Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops (9239 Views)

Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / Generate Recharge Card Serial Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by hardbody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: You wan recover stolen laptop for obodo Nigeria? Even ship wey loss dem never see, na laptop dem wan come find. No go buy new laptop lmao grin

Afam, not that you should care about what i think, but considering how mature your contributions have been in this forum and how you have carried yourself, i perceive that the above comment does not depict you at all. IMO
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by chucky234(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
.NET:

Afam, I've known you for a while here on NL and I don't know you to issue comments like this. What is happening?

.NET
Afam drink Sapele water,dey patient e go soon comot for him eyes so him sense go return
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by a1solution: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Op sorry o. I'm on phone now but I wud try if I can post it on www.rarenewsandschools.com since most of our visitors are youth. I believe they wud be able detect atleast one at point of sale and give u a call. May God help you
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
walex25: why do thieves stole laptops and leave both the bag and charger behind
another stewpid and irrelevant question! maybe you should as the thieves why they did so!
@op i think you should try visiting the tertiary institutions in owerri.am sure the thieves would wanna sell the lappies to students who need it mostly.of course they cant transport it to other states for the fear of being caught.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by SkyRider1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guy put this up on facebook. These bad guys ought to be haunted down. Then look closely around you, you can never tell what you could dig up.

Plez assist to rid our country of SCUUMMSS.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
I just spread the word on my website...http:///forum/index.php?topic=150
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by snowbuster: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
God lord will surely make a new way for you. who said laptop can never be recover na their make you sit down .Pls poster make sure you spread the new to all the big market that deal with IT stuff . and dont forget to keep in touch with the big boys in computer village
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
walex25: why do thieves stole laptops and leave both the bag and charger behind

o boy see engrishh.on a good day,you ought to have been banned . cry

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Okijajuju1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: i dont know if you were trying to be funny but i tell ya i didnt laugh to it! am surprised you could make such a jokeless comment about the post! haba!

@post i sympathize with you on your loss! it is well.

Ada Owerri!!I didnt expect you to find his comments funny!!Afterall, Na Owerri the crime happen!!!
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
maryjames9: It pains me how a piece of garbage like u ever exist.I wish i knew u,i'l have landed a heavy slap on u.A struggling guy lost a million naira worth investment and all you could do is type rubish.@ OP. May God help u recover the loss IJN. Amen

So Mrs. Oyedepo (the slapper),How has your comment helped the OP recover his stolen laptop.. Atleast Afam put in on his website.. For you to call another human being 'Garbage'.. WOW!! Some mothers do have them!!

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Okijajuju1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:

Abeg, make una forgive me. Na joke i dey oo. Chei, ndi nairaland choro egbum naka. @OP God willing, you'll recover your proper naha Jeus onye we anyi.

Nwokem, ignore them.. They are all hypocritical charlatans.. Your post was more helpful than most of theirs sef!! Atleast you used laughter (which is still the best medicine) You gave the poster tough love.. His shiit is lost, rather than dwell on it, and hoping for its recovery in this Nigeria were a big ship can get lost on the open waters and they havent found it till now, your post was a light hearted 'MOVE-ON'.. If you keep apologizing for every post of yours that people dont agree with, then you had better stay off Nairaland..

And to think that all most of the fucktards that are crusifying Afam had to offer the OP were.. 'it is well' (Its not well dummy!! He lost his shiit, so whats well?!! Abi na you thief am?! angry )One of them even used 'IJN' in his prayers.. "SO non charlant that he/she couldnt even spell out the full word.. Fu(c)K all y'all.. angry

Now, except you have reasonable information on who stole the laptops, where the laptops can be recovered or Advice on how the OP can get back on his feet, I suggest you all shut the f(u)ck up... Your IJNs and 'It is well' are way more useless than Afam's joke..

6 Likes

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Tex42(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
This is very bad! U'll recover ur loss in Jesus name
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by 2baga(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm a human being but not heartless. Pls forgive me.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by oge4real(f): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
@ Afam,, even though I was in a hurry to come and condemn your reply, you quickly made amends before I could do so. At least you are better than some people that will never apologize. Keep it up! It takes a man to acknowledge his mistake.

@Op, God will replenish you and rebuke the devourer in your business.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by mikey2fin: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sorry man, I feel your pain. God will see you through!!
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by gator666: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
Just spoke to a friend in Owerri, computer shop owner. It wasn't his shop that was targeted.

Anyway, if anyone offers you a laptop at ridiculously low price, check this thread for serials and alert the cops.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Bolinco(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: You wan recover stolen laptop for obodo Nigeria? Even ship wey loss dem never see, na laptop dem wan come find. No go buy new laptop lmao grin
suspect,@op let investigation begin on dis guy.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Stanmtn: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
My dear the truth is that you have just been lifted to a higher level.
One thing God cannot do is lie. Congrats My dear.
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Okijajuju1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Stanmtn: My dear the truth is that you have just been lifted to a higher level.
One thing God cannot do is lie. Congrats My dear.

This post right here, Is by far the most useless and dumbest post on this thread.. Wetin God talk wey come be lie for this matter?! How did thieves robbing the OP become an upliftment?! NA WAH O!!..

And to think Afams post was attacked on the thread!!

2 Likes

Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Decryptor(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2012
a1solution: Op sorry o. I'm on phone now but I wud try if I can post it on www.rarenewsandschools.com since most of our visitors are youth. I believe they wud be able detect atleast one at point of sale and give u a call. May God help you
Abeg no dey carry style dey advertise this ur dry rarenewsandschools website. See the kin URL wey u give am sef! mtchewwww
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Okijajuju1(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Decryptor: Abeg no dey carry style dey advertise this ur dry rarenewsandschools website. See the kin URL wey u give am sef! mtchewwww

Lol
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Obinoscopy(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

This post right here, Is by far the most useless and dumbest post on this thread.. Wetin God talk wey come be lie for this matter?! How did thieves robbing the OP become an upliftment?! NA WAH O!!..

And to think Afams post was attacked on the thread!!

SMH
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by emsquare(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2012
It is well!
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Iaz93: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
And what wud d police do?
Re: Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops by Iaz93: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Tax Clearance Certificate / NAHCO Re-opened : AIT News / Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/Relocation Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.