Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Television Broadcast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Television Broadcast (745 Views)

Get Unlimited Webhosting+sms Portal+voice Broadcast Portal+build Dynamic Website / How Do I Broadcast Live Video From A Website / ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Television Broadcast by rhemahills(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Please i need help. how do i show my church convention on satellite so that the other branches where ever they are can easily tune in using a decoder to watch instead of transporting down to the headquarter for the events. Just like the way Winners did during Shiloh and Redeemeed during Holyghost convention.
pls its asap. thanks
Re: Television Broadcast by PasNet: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hello O P

At pasnet solutions, we offer best service in broadband / wifi/ Wimax radio broadcast at very affordable price, get across to us today

126 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos

We will be glad to assist you.
Re: Television Broadcast by rhemahills(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
PasNet: Hello O P

At pasnet solutions, we offer best service in broadband / wifi/ Wimax radio broadcast at very affordable price, get across to us today

126 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos

We will be glad to assist you.
ok can u do wat i said above stream live tv broadcast from the headquarter to other branches where they will watch it using there dish and decoder
Re: Television Broadcast by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
ustream the event live on ustream and connect on the other side if u have good internet connection. this might not be the best solution, also listen to others and compare. Satellite broadcasts are not cheap. ustream is still free, but u get to see ads. Compare

www.ustream.tv
Re: Television Broadcast by tunde300us(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hi,what you are asking for is not cheap sir,but it is achievable and not something to rush.U want to stream ur event live on the satellite u will need so many things and access .The only way it is achievable is tru the internet in the short time,but on the long run there re so many factor and equipment that is needed sir
Re: Television Broadcast by PasNet: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
rhemahills:
ok can u do wat i said above stream live tv broadcast from the headquarter to other branches where they will watch it using there dish and decoder

Yes, we will link you up on a dedicated shared channel, which will enable your branches to tune to dat channel on the configured decoder / receiver anytime they want to view. It involves a whole lot of technicalities and would love that you pay us a visit in our office so that we can explain everything to you in details.

(1) (Reply)

Web Review (hope You Love This) / Complete Engineering Site Done With HTML, CSS And Jquery / Awesome Naija Blogs To Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.