Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. (10905 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2012
olugbemi4u: Don't b surprise must of the candidate choose to speak yoruba as demanded by the electrorate.The state as the highest number of learned. in fact,FIRST black VC in illinous University is from Ondo state by which is becoming diffult for some indegene to speak yoruba fluently
Wetin this man dey talk... Did u even watch the debate? Only one man opted to speak in Yoruba, and even with the Yoruba self he was still messing up
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Mr9iceGuy(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2012
whacked nation, whacked calibre of leadership personels. Dos numb skul shoul go back to motor parks from they come from
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Shaw007(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2012
berem: O Ma Se O! "crying for ondo state". embarassed
these gUys are jokers na. . .u need to see the real Governor speak,Mimiko. . .talk about fluent untainted english. . .these ppl right here are just disgracing themselves,the only thing they can do nOw is rig,terrible,mimko 4 life jare

i'v always hated that Ondo dialect. . .irritating,and d worst part u see some silly supposed 'pretty' girls shouting in it. . .#smmfh

na mimiko go enter again,those guys(opponents) just had 2 confirm it!!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Shaw007(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
Wetin this man dey talk... Did u even watch the debate? Only one man opted to speak in Yoruba, and even with the Yoruba self he was still messing up
those guys are jokers na,the present Governor is a medical Doctor,and he speaks really fluent english,and the Governorship candidate for Acn is well learned too,so i dont understand why they just pick agbero Ppl as deputies

and Ondo Ppl are really Intelligent,i'm from benin but i schooled there for some reasons,so i know what i'm saying,they av very intelligent Ppl,infact throughout my stay there,the Ppl that represented my school always came 1st/2nd or 3rd at National competitions(cowbell,stan,jets e.t.c. . .) and one other guy from ogun state too,even at internantional level at the olympiads. . .back then about 3 of our students went to taiwan for scrabble,one of them came 2nd,globally. . .i went for chess,though i didnt win,but those guys were indigenes,i was the only one different

my point is,don't judge dat state by those agbero Ppl u see on tv,dose guys are just in-it for the money,shows u how decayed this country really is. . .where the really educated ones are underneath

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Shaw007(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2012
Jaywon242: am from ondo state and watched d debate live...I was really shocked abt d wanton display of lack of intelligence and composure... But am sure when d candidates of other major parties come on show,it would be a diff kettle of fish. But really,I was shocked. Such pple abound in all d states in Nigeria. D disappointing thing is dat such kind of pple were fielded as candidates in d first instance... Ondo state has many intelligent pple to field...at least Dr Agagu was a governor in d state and d present gov is brilliant...Barrister Olusola Oke of d PDP is also good...looking forward to d governorship debate btw LP,ACN and PDP
precisely u said it all,those 3 parties. . .i dont know why those guys had 2 go on national Tv just 2 disgrace themselves!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Shaw007(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2012
cecegorz: Guys, It was horrible! I mean really really bad while it lasted.
You could see the palpable lack of tact, no confidence and no single knowledge of what governance is all about from those aspirants.
The NCP lady was a complete letdown, couldn't complete a single sentence correctly.
Moderator: How do you plan to provide electricity to power industries and homes?
NCP lady: I will collide with PHCN
Me: Collide ke? Wtf!!! She can as well summersault from an electric pole!
And this statement of hers was made repeatedly without corrections.
The ANPP dude loves Yoruba so much that he forgot that the lady moderator does not understand the language.

Omo meehn! Good comic relief for me sha. I only pity my Ondo friends that these clowns will eventually rule over
LMFAoOOO!! D only Ppl those guys are going 2 be ruling is their family. . Just watch-out for the lp,pdp,acn debate. . .u'll be impressed. ..and d election shud be a landslide victory for Lp
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Shaw007(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2012
belabela:

Come to Europe and you will discover many intelligent men who don't understand English let alone speak it. While ability to speak a language may be an advantage it doesn't guarantee intelligence nor does it make one a stack illiterate of knowledge. Loose your language and you loose your identity.
are you replying that goat?? That guy has to be one of the most Unintelligent Ppl on NL,he has proven that to me once on anoda thread. . .i say this again and i stand 2 defend it,i'm 4rm benin,but from my experience,i know Ondo Ppl have 2 be one of the most intelligent ppl in this country

i'm d kind of person that travels wide,i love travelling. . .so i'v seen many cultures and i'm telling i'v compared and i'v seen differences!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Jaywon242: This ENGINEERD guy must be out of his mind...tell me a state in Nigeria dat doesnt ve such olodos living amongst them...I'm from ondo state and am proud to be....nd no one is happy with d stuff displayed todae by dose God-forsaken candidates but to now describe ondo state pple as illiterates nd olodos shows d kind of myopic person u re...and who says d Ekitis do not ve such pple amongst them...and what state re u from? Smh
Every state has illiterates but it's unherad of that illiterates like those that debated yesterday will be allowed to pick a form to become a local government chairman not to talk of a governor. It's embarrassing.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2012
Honestly the National Electoral Debate Group (NEDG) is doing Nigeria Democracy a lot of good. Who knows in the past if many of the states have produce such deputies in the past. Na wa o mediocrity of the highest order
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Azedplus(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2012
i bet it that none of this candidate can be voted as a councillor in my PAPA ancient village
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by duality(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
Now the saga continues.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by truth4meal(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dis cornelius Adefila promised Ondo adequate education and goods roads...lwkmd - stand up nigeria cannot out-humour dis debate
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by duality(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
why LP no come
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by truth4meal(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
Internal cordiality - cornelius Adefila
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by mikolo80: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
THATS WHAT WE GET FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IN POLITICS.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Johnny(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
Me Benue? For where... I be confirm Oduduwa

Its a pity!!!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by MoonRaker2: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
bunch of fools.Governor my foot!
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Johnny:

Its a pity!!!
A pity that what? Say I be Yoruba? Abeg which tribe u come from b4 I know where to hit a nerve
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by icez: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by princeFAD: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
you can watch the clip here.Make sure you are not eating while watching it.smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKwVMvIObfk
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by alphonsok: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2012
junk
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by nduchucks: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2012
If this video does not encourage the youths to get involved and participate in the political process, then this is the crop of leaders you'll continue to get.

95% of nairalanders who regularly post in the Politics section are brighter than these candidates.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by ijigbamigb(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2012
ndu_chucks: If this video does not encourage the youths to get involved and participate in the political process, then this is the crop of leaders you'll continue to get.

95% of nairalanders who regularly post in the Politics section are brighter than these candidates.
You are so right. I currently reside in Akure, Ondo State and I felt so sad listening to those idiots slaughter the reputation of the Ondo people. It got to an unbearable point where I had to switch of electronics. I still feel the pain as I talk.

Thank God for NEDG.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by alakuko: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tpia5: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
who is this npeg and why are they conducting debates?

someone fill me in plz.

as per language used, nothing wrong with speaking yoruba or are you white people.

as it is, too many people showed up.

there shouldnt have been more than one person there, after all, this is not europe or america, sheesh.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tpia5: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tpia5: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
and anyone who thinks oliebere ogbebor sounds like a yoruba name, needs their head examined.

i have nothing against the lady and as a matter of fact she had very impressive body language and was clearly passionate about her presentation.

but whoever considers the name yoruba, has a screw loose.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tpia5: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
ogbeche77:
A pity that what? Say I be Yoruba? Abeg which tribe u come from b4 I know where to hit a nerve

do you mean yoruba or yar' ugba.

certainly not the former. undecided
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by EkoAtlantic: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Inaugurates Committee To Review Lawmakers’ Salaries / Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes / Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.