Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Early Retirement (projan) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Early Retirement (projan) (923 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Retirement (projan) by larride(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
The Navy found they had too many officers and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer who volunteered for Retirement, a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any Two points in his body.. The officer got to choose what those two points would be.

The first officer who accepted asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000. The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes, He walked Out with $96,000.

The third one was a non-commissioned officer, a grizzly old Chief who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied,'From the tip of my weenie to my testicles.' It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big checks the previous two Officers had received. But the old Chief insisted and they decided to go along with him providing the measurement was taken by a Medical Officer.

The Medical Officer arrived and instructed the Chief to 'drop 'em,' which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Chief's weenie and began to work back. "Dear Lord!", he suddenly exclaimed,

''Where are your testicles?''

The old Chief calmly replied, '' Iraq !!''

The medical doctor died instantly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Early Retirement (projan) by CLIQBOY(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
larride: The Navy found they had too many officers and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer who volunteered for Retirement, a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any Two points in his body.. The officer got to choose what those two points would be.

The first officer who accepted asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000. The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes, He walked Out with $96,000.

The third one was a non-commissioned officer, a grizzly old Chief who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied,'From the tip of my weenie to my testicles.' It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big checks the previous two Officers had received. But the old Chief insisted and they decided to go along with him providing the measurement was taken by a Medical Officer.

The Medical Officer arrived and instructed the Chief to 'drop 'em,' which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Chief's weenie and began to work back. "Dear Lord!", he suddenly exclaimed,

''Where are your testicles?''

The old Chief calmly replied, '' Iraq !!''

The medical doctor died instantly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*falls inside pit latrine*
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by mormoni(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
Lol.... Ur ending is always killin me

More grease to ur elbows bro
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by larride(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
CLIQBOY: *falls inside pit latrine*

mormoni: Lol.... Ur ending is always killin me

More grease to ur elbows bro

Thanks cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by bunmioguns(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
larry wink winki laugh for this one
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by JojoArmani(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
my man ur joke make sence, u try wella.
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by Lagusta(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Muhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I LAFF SOTEY I RELEASE FLUID INSIDE MY CORNFLAKES, GIVE AM TO VICKY MAKE SHE DRINK!!!

Abeg no dey dull jare, keep it up!!!
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rotfl... Nice one
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by jeezybuck: 2:03am On Sep 26, 2012
Nice, but why do people die or faint at the end of jokes ? Larride is that how you faint everyday ?
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by hottprince: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2012
larride larride larride hw many tims did i call u.dnt ever post jokes dt will make me laugh n fall of my bed.n injure mysef

Really funny.

I hereby present u a reward of 24 hrs in d lnd of virgin babes
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
Lagusta: Muhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I LAFF SOTEY I RELEASE FLUID INSIDE MY CORNFLAKES, GIVE AM TO VICKY MAKE SHE DRINK!!!

Abeg no dey dull jare, keep it up!!!

must you mention vicky?
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by jeezybuck: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
~vicky~:

must you mention vicky?

Why him no go mention Vicky ? Vicky na every man meat for nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by larride(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
jeezybuck: Nice, but why do people die or faint at the end of jokes ? Larride is that how you faint everyday ?

Na so we see ham ooo, but all the same thanks to everyone. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by jeezybuck: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
THREAD CLOSED grin grin grin
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by larride(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
jeezybuck: THREAD CLOSED grin grin grin

Yes SIR
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by Lagusta(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
~vicky~:

must you mention vicky?

Yeah, cos I m madly, crazily and LAGUSTALY infatuated with u!!!!! grin grin
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
jeezybuck:

Why him no go mention Vicky ? Vicky na every man meat for nairaland grin grin grin grin

not funny!! mtcheew tongue
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by mormoni(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
lmao
Re: Early Retirement (projan) by larride(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
THREAD CLOSED angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Woman Point Of View / To All The Jokers / Akpos Math. 2+2 The Son Of b!tch Is 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.