Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

To All The Jokers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To All The Jokers (925 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Jokers by troydbos: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
To my fellow jokers,

Bunmioguns has gone on a very long journey and will be back as soon as possible. before his arrival, I will be keeping you people entertained as he had instructed me.

Thank you.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To All The Jokers by troydbos: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: To All The Jokers by troydbos: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: To All The Jokers by troydbos: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Re: To All The Jokers by larride(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sorry but who are you to His Majesty Bunmioguns, he's the president of PROJAN and you need to accord him all due respect. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: To All The Jokers by JojoArmani(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2012
larride: Sorry but who are you to His Majesty Bunmioguns, he's the president of PROJAN and you need to accord him all due respect. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
tell am o o.

@ de pic, make dos girls ask Ronaldinho how he did his own.
Re: To All The Jokers by troydbos: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bunmioguns called me today and told me to greet u guys. . .he mentioned BG, His godfather, Larride, His Prime Minister and Jojo Armani his VP. . . .as he mentioned Dani1luv, the call was aborted. . .wanna ask, pls who is Dani1luv or wetin be im name sef undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To All The Jokers by jackpot(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
troydbos: To my fellow jokers,

Bunmioguns has gone on a very long journey and will be back as soon as possible. before his arrival, I will be keeping you people entertained as he had instructed me.

Thank you.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

troydbos Sir, so your other ID bunmioguns was banned? Was that what you were trying to say?

(1) (Reply)

Akporz All The Way / Can You Do This? / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.