Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity (8335 Views)

Fulani Herdmen: David Mark Begs Buhari To Wade In As Over 300 Are Killed / Senate Presidency: David Mark Begs APC, Party Chieftains Says No Way As Saraki / Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by justwise(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2012
Msauza:

Justwise let me teach u politics- any country can still be independent from colonial rule, but still a number of people from that country continue to be oppressed by another, either on the basis of culture, sex, religion, tribe or colour. This is evident of Sudan which became independent many years ago, where the South(black) was oppressed by the North( Arabic origin). Same as in Rwanda where the tutsis oppressed the hutus. Same as South Africa which became independent many years ago, but still whites which were in power oppressed blacks. Another one to follow is Nigeria, where the North always appears to overpower the South during presidential elections.

I don't need random history lecture, not interested in some useless rants from you, South African independent day is not 31st May 1960 as you claimed before. You really know about your country indeed.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by cap28: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2012
bleufaucon: Despite all this,many will continue to participate in these so called elections that are evidently criminal,only to the wise,and refuse to unite against these anti-human leaders. Stop hating one another and unite cos the black race is nearing extinction. Mark and many other apathetic rulers,past and present,have complex problems,all educated by the same colonial Masters,will always do their slave master's biddings. Chaos is all around us now..our children are being brainwashed daily by western styled educational principles,foreigners are buying up our lands. Our food is processed with dangerous chemicals so as to debilitate the health of the people even further. Chemtrails are sprayed in our skies to control the weather to cause environmental instability. But the gullible prefer to be complacent. How sad!!

very well said- but many are still in a deep slumber and will remain in that state until they are forced to face up to reality.

my favourite nigerian historian chinweizu elucidates more on the criminal contraption known as nigeria here:
This Lugardist state nowadays parades itself as a federal republic and ademocracy. But it is neither federal nor republic. And its democracy is allfake. So,
what is Nigeria actually?
Nigeria is a prison camp into which British soldiers, merchants, missionariesand political agents herded the peoples of the assorted villages, towns,statelets, kingdoms and empires they had, between 1850 and 1914,conquered by force or fraudulently dispossessed of sovereignty. The herdingprocess was begun by Sir George Goldie, and was finalized by Sir FrederickLugard in 1914 when he set up this Lugardist state apparatus to control theprisoner-of-war camp which he named Nigger Area, or Nigeria. What Lugard,the founding father of Nigeria, set up was a despotism to serve Britishinterests, an instrument of the British monarch, for the subjugation,exploitation and control by terrorism of the captive population, for the profitof the British. This despotism of the British monarch was handed over, in1960, to comprador agents recruited from among the black inmates of theprison camp. The original state imposed by Lugard has never beendisbanded and reconstituted by the population. It lives on under blackmanagement, and has continued to behave despotically towards thepopulation it got into its absolute power long ago. After all, none of its so-called constitutions has been submitted to the population for approval. As
John Locke stated in his ―Second Treatise of Government‖ (1690):
He who attempts to get another man into his absolute powerdoes thereby put himself into a state of war with him: it being tobe understood as a declaration of a design upon his life.We can, therefore, see that this Lugardist state contraption has been makingwar on us, the victim population which it got into its absolute power acentury ago.It should not, therefore, surprise us that, since its agents see us as prisonersof war, they extort from us and plunder us at every opportunity. And theykill us with impunity whenever they feel the itch to shoot. And to keep uscowed and discourage rebellion they go on pacification sprees in which theymassacre whole towns and villages. So, you see, there is a method to the madness of the ‗mad dogs‘ at Odi and Zaki
-Biam, and to the accidentaldischarges at Apo and countless checkpoints. These are random acts of stateterrorism that are calculated to instil fear in the population and keep us insecure and passive.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34466511/Chinweizu-A-Collection-of-Chinweizu-Articles

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Msauza(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2012
justwise:

Being a South African does not mean that you know a lot about your country....

http://www.123independenceday.com/south-africa/

Though South Africa achieved independence from Britain on 31 May, 1910, Freedom Day is the official Independence Day of South Africa. It is celebrated on 27th of April every year and commemorates the first democratic, non racial elections held in 1994. As the official independence day of South Africa, Freedom Day is celebrated to pay tribute to all those men and women who have made relentless efforts and sacrifices on behalf of the oppressed masses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_independence_days

Independence from the United Kingdom in 1931. Not a public holiday. Union of South Africa formed on May 31, 1910 and Republic of South Africa declared on May 31, 1961 and gained independence under minority rule in 1994 after apartheid

A South African who know nothing about his country.

I might be wrong about the dates but what does it tell you about independence of SA. I repeat myself again 1994 marks the freedom day and not the independence day. South Africa had always been independent from colonial rule even during apartheid era. We as blacks we were fighting for our freedom and not independence. Independence from who because SA was not under Britain by then? We fought for FREEDOM. AMANDLA, VIVA ANC VIVA!!! VIVA communists VIVA, Ekhongolose

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by justwise(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2012
Msauza:

I might be wrong about the dates but what does it tell you about independence of SA. I repeat myself again 1994 marks the freedom day and not the independence day. South Africa had always been independent from colonial rule even during apartheid era. We as blacks we were fighting for our freedom and not independence. Independence from who because SA was not under Britain by then? We fought for FREEDOM. AMANDLA, VIVA ANC VIVA!!! VIVA communists VIVA, Ekhongolose

Yes your date is wrong and you should get your facts right before calling me names.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Erelu_Y: [size=14pt]The next minute David Mark's wife, like GEJ's wife, will become ill, flown abroad and some idi0ts would start praying and speaking in tongues, even fasting, for speedy recovery. Awon dindinrin.[/size]

Real mumu people. Instead for them to pray for the common man they will be praying for their oppressors. Nigerians deserve the leaders we have!
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by koruji(m): 3:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Listen to the President of the Senate of the world's largest black nation, a nation which was supposed to have thrown off the heavy burden of "colonianism" grover at the feet of former enslavers. Hear, hear. . .

"Senate President David Mark yesterday went down memory lane that as our former colonial masters, Britain must help Nigeria nurture the present democracy."

This is the same person someone was watching for 2015 all because he lambasted Maku of calling the Senate a mere advisory organ of the FG.

Can anybody else belittle the nation more than this: "as our former colonial masters"?

One truth we must learn in Nigeria is that it doesn't matter whether you are physically enslaved or physically free, you can only be free or be a slave in your own mind.

David Mark and his cohorts demonstrate that they have not freed their minds of slavery, and no wonder they behave like slave masters themselves.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by mensdept: 4:02am On Sep 28, 2012
So what are you guys going to do about it? Always reacting to this and that, where as the truth had always been there from the beginning.

Is Nigeria even a country, or a jungle? Look at how its structured? 36 useless states that were drawn by evil illitrates, and today you see its the turn of Edo central or ABia south or EKiti west zones for positions lol.

Dana air crashed and recently the Minister had lifted their band just like that!

Today we proudly call ourselves Nigerians and have Naira, but the average Naija doesnt even know where the heck those names come from (but will know the point spread in the English Premier League)

Speaking of soccer our u20 and u17 women teams are filled with grandmothers, yet when it comes to senior World Cup, they run like they don chop eba finish.
So yes, the British can come back and rule. Even the US or the Chinese can come and rule the country because it aint getting better. EVerything is messed up.

Even Church is corrupt. Only in Naija can pastors own airlines, and the people quote bible more than those who wrote, framed, and brought it to them in the first place.

Just crazy,

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by ebere1712: 5:09am On Sep 28, 2012
Davud mark, sucking on his queens p.u.ssy. Nigerians are very tolerant. F.u.ck that baboon. id..iot metu
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by logica(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2012
Msauza:

So as a South African, you couldn't even get the day you claim to be your independence day right?
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by ebere1712: 5:16am On Sep 28, 2012
Shameless cu.nts. We would come all your fake metus. May all them sellota die before we come for them . (christain) Amen.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Msauza(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2012
logica: So as a South African, you couldn't even get the day you claim to be your independence day right?
The day and the month was correct, I've only made a mistake with the year.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by laescatua(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk: This man has no shame. Has he not read the revelation by ex British colonial officer Harold Smith, to the effect that Britain RIGGED Nigeria's independence elections to install northern hegemony on the country? And also RIGGED the national census to create false northern population advantage? Atrocities from which we're yet to recover today? What and what did the British build in Nigeria in their 70 years in power here? Was illiteracy not at 93% at the time they left? Did they build a single university in those 70 years? Did we have any roads? What infrastructure did they construct apart from the wretched railway meant to evacuate our resources abroad for their embezzlement?

So why is Mark today asking Britain to ''help Nigeria'' do ANYTHING?

In fact some of these so-called leaders are just DUNCES.

If at this point it is still not clear to people like Mark that Britain and co HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF ''HELPING'' Nigeria be anything but a weak, dependent, client state, then nothing can cure them of their foolishness.

Now tell me something: WHAT ''existing bond'' is Mark talking about? Somebody attacks and seizes your territory, and loots your resources for 70 years, RIGS your independence elections before disappearing into the night, and you say you have an ''existing bond'' with that person whereby such a person ''must be interested in the propagation and sustenance of democracy in Nigeria''.

I mean, is an armed robber ever interested in propagating anything good for his victims??

So why would Britain be interested in anything good coming to Nigeria??

true talk my brother, I agree with u 100%
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by icez: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2012
too bad.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by ouagadougou(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Obviously they've been SLEEPING for the last 52 years and forgot security is one of the pillars of nation-building? angry
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
Rossikk: This man has no shame. Has he not read the revelation by ex British colonial officer Harold Smith, to the effect that Britain RIGGED Nigeria's independence elections to install northern hegemony on the country? And also RIGGED the national census to create false northern population advantage? Atrocities from which we're yet to recover today? What and what did the British build in Nigeria in their 70 years in power here? Was illiteracy not at 93% at the time they left? Did they build a single university in those 70 years? Did we have any roads? What infrastructure did they construct apart from the wretched railway meant to evacuate our resources abroad for their embezzlement?

So why is Mark today asking Britain to ''help Nigeria'' do ANYTHING?

In fact some of these so-called leaders are just DUNCES.

If at this point it is still not clear to people like Mark that Britain and co HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF ''HELPING'' Nigeria be anything but a weak, dependent, client state, then nothing can cure them of their foolishness.

Now tell me something: WHAT ''existing bond'' is Mark talking about? Somebody attacks and seizes your territory, and loots your resources for 70 years, RIGS your independence elections before disappearing into the night, and you say you have an ''existing bond'' with that person whereby such a person ''must be interested in the propagation and sustenance of democracy in Nigeria''.

I mean, is an armed robber ever interested in propagating anything good for his victims??

So why would Britain be interested in anything good coming to Nigeria??

Rossike and his hate toward anything Western! Please, there is nothing so much wrong in what the man said just that he said it in an inferior man's way. You don't have to blame the Brits for the problems of the past in this present generation. Time was the problem.Learn to forge ahead and raise your head high than lambasting and cursing over what being said during the meeting.

The only thing that's missing in the whole scenario is the inability of the Nigerian leader to express himself as a free human being. I can see he grew up having the colonial superior mentality instilled in him from the OP post. Don't blame him so much for his shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nsikelelo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Msauza:

Point of correction chief. South Africa got her independence before Nigeria on the 31st May of 1960. The year 1994 marks SA's first democratic elections where black and whites were equally enfranchised and not independence day. Apartheid was abolished around 1986 and Nelson Mandela was released in Prison on the 11th Feb 1990. Black SA gained their freedom immediately after ANC came into power on the 27th Apr of 1994 when Madiba became the first democratically elected president of RSA. Get your facts right Mr and next time do not write of anything unless you have done thorough research about the subject.
No your the one who needs to get he's facts straight,South Africa gained indipendence from Britain in the year 1948,aparthied was abolished in 1994 when Dr Nelson Mandela(ANC) came into power,and in 1986 the famous P.W. Botha was prime minister and aparthied was at its pick during the 80's,I stand to be corrected by a fellow countrymen or women,not someone who got he's or her info from google.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOR IGBOS ONLY (nairaland Forum Biafra Census) / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Enugu Govt. Bans Operations Of IPMAN's State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.