Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly (13378 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by cap28: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
HNosegbe:

What kind of useless statement is this? We're here talking about the current security challenges which are yet to be overcome, and you're here talking about 2015. No wonder people continue to abuse the president and all his supporters.

Whether or not the president will run is besides the point. The important thing is to ensure he does his job, and does it well.

dont waste you energy on this glove puppet of america and europe - he is acting according to a script and can never deviate from what his masters tell him to do unless he wants to end up six feet under like his predecessor.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by hurricaneChris: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
Its a pity that some folks dont see anytin good abt GEJ. Who can me d president who doesnt use an-already-prepared script for his speeches? because they have memorized the words so easily and come out to read dem like ''Poems'' due to d fact that english is dia natural language.

For Christ's sake! The person who allegedly wrote the speech showed them to GEJ after writing, he(GEJ) chose d ones he wud say and left d ones he didnt see suitable to represent what he has in mind. Which means d speech is technically his! The earlier we start appreciating our OWN in dis country d better for us

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by CrazyMan(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
afosam4real: Some misguided Nigerians have shown Mr President no mercy with all sort of criticisms. He needs everybody's support as he cannot do it alone. Many of us need attitudinal changes so that Nigeria can ‎​be develop with our collective efforts. Let's stop playing the politics of acrimony and focus on developmental issues.
So you feel Nigeria can develop with the way he (Jonathan) and his caucus have lavished our funds.

My dear wake up...we're being robbed daily by this so called politicians. And we're tired if their camouflaged speeches.

Truth is Jonathan has failed Nigerians...how would you classify someone who spends N857m on food monthly, whereas most Nigerians can't even afford 3 square meals.

He spends N947 million on amoured cars...everyday, Nigerians are being hunted and killed by kidnappers, police, armed robbers, cults etc..

He spends N2 billion for renovation of his personal office, whereas our education system is a mockery to the nation.

He spends N900m on official trips and visits, whereas our roads are death traps...they're being hunted daily by armed bandits. Hundreds and thousands of Nigerians have falling victims to robbery, accidents raape, most have even lost their lives in the process.

And you're telling me he's trying...use your brain to think...how many past Nigerian leaders lived in this kind of luxury?
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
CrazyMan:
So you feel Nigeria can develop with the way he (Jonathan) and his caucus have lavished our funds.

My dear wake up...we're being robbed daily by this so called politicians. And we're tired if their camouflaged speeches.

Truth is Jonathan has failed Nigerians...how would you classify someone who spends N857m on food monthly, whereas most Nigerians can't even afford 3 square meals.

He spends N947 million on amoured cars...everyday, Nigerians are being hunted and killed by kidnappers, police, armed robbers, cults etc..

He spends N2 billion for renovation of his personal office, whereas our education system is a mockery to the nation.

He spends N900m on official trips and visits, whereas our roads are death traps...they're being hunted daily by armed bandits. Hundreds and thousands of Nigerians have falling victims to robbery, accidents raape, most have even lost their lives in the process.

And you're telling me he's trying...use your brain to think...how many past Nigerian leaders lived in this kind of luxury?
"how many past Nigerian leaders lived in this kind of luxury?" Seriously? YOU MUST BE AN ALIEN.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by leyom234: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
Foxybone: Nobody should quote me... But Mr. President will one day be remembered as the best president ever....

O presido... I hail thee... You are the best... grin grin grin

Oya haters....

I did not read one single line of this speech o... grin grin grin
grin
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by SlyIg(f): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
PUT YOUR ADVERT here too pls. Atleast,it will affect my account balance which indirectly will affect the price of something in d market.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Daewoods(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds, when the weeds begin to grow...
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by klax(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
floriana: All these speech! I hope he read from a prepared script o. Otherwise.....

Bros whichever ways it goes deos not matter all that matter is GEJ addressed UN General Assembly. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
What is wrong with his speach? I'm sure many of you are CAN supporters. You don't expect him to say he can't curb BH menace do you?
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by DANILSA(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Jonathan is a noise maker. Useless intern president
DO YOU HAVE A FATHER AT HOME?
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by DANILSA(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
CrazyMan:

PLS MAD MAN,SORRY CRAZY MAN COULD YOU PLS TELL US HOW MUCH OTHERS SPENT SO WE COULD COMPARE THEM OURSELVES.ATLEAST IBB AND BABA
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by babyboy3(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Foxybone: Nobody should quote me... But Mr. President will one day be remembered as the best president ever....

Oya haters....

And then the alarm bell rings, its time to wake up and get ready for work
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by taharqa: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
CrazyMan:

One may ignore silly soundbites from i.diots like Sisi, lacasa, dayokanu etc(which isn't surprising cos they are 'Pledgers' who need to fulfill the commitments they have taken) but d peddling of LIES(aka d distortion of facts) to achieve selfish aims is no-no.

Am curious- did you produce those figures you just wrote from yr anus? Or you too just wanted to talk cos others were talking, ko?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by kutchs: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
klax:

Bros whichever ways it goes deos not matter all that matter is GEJ addressed UN General Assembly. Case closed
Something he will never do in his entire life.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by gerald09(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Niice speech Mr president
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by gerald09(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
Our problem in nigeria is not d govt but nigerians. GEJ has created changes in nigeria 1 In particular is dat he has introduce and demonstrated real democracy in a country where every citizen kill its citizens n blame d govt or sometimes (the devil).
Example if he reacts to d boko haram problem d way w e want it, it is classified as genocide n human right violation.
The good news here is dat with his govt the thugs n touts in office r all being pushed out to allow for smart n intellectual individuals.
By 2015 every single nigeria will be heard in d election. Tanks to GEJ and oshomole.
It is said dat b4 good happen it has to get worst.
Picture nigeria wif oshomole/fashola as presidential running mates. (Beautiful)
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Rick9(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
HOW DOES THIS AFFECTS THE PRICE OF
GARRI AND BEANS: .
-smiley
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Audukaya: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
He was parroting,neighther can he write nor can he reae fluently.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Audukaya: He was parroting,neighther can he write nor can he reae fluently.
Neither can you spell correctly! Lol...

Why all the hates for the president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by muktarmtt(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2012

Oya haters....

ware is ur labtop
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by KENESAGA(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
PLS HATERS OF GEJ, U BETTER HELP URSELF BY CRITICIZING CONSTRUCTIVELY. OR....
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Pataki: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Ha! Who allowed Retardeen into the building?

That cassava brained dolt with his lies again? Stoooopid president ever to be graced as a Nigerian leader. embarassed

Did you tell them at the UN meeting that you called Boko Haram members your brothers and sisters? That members of your ruling party constitute Boko Haram? The same bunch of criminals who bombed the sister building where you are giving your idiotic speech. Or have you forgotten so soon the exploits of Boko Haram on the UN building in Abuja? Oh retardicious fellow!

Honestly, I did not read your speech. I would never even read it, because I know for a certainty, you are dead brain. Vacuous with your idiotic cowboy hat to cover the airhead you carry about.

Sorry Jonathan, nothing you ever do can seize to amaze me any longer - either supposedly as ''intelligent'', or resoundingly as IDIOTIC which you are well known for!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Nonybb: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by lacasa: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2012
taharqa:

One may ignore silly soundbites from i.diots like Sisi, lacasa, dayokanu etc(which isn't surprising cos they are 'Pledgers' who need to fulfill the commitments they have taken) but d peddling of LIES(aka d distortion of facts) to achieve selfish aims is no-no.

Am curious- did you produce those figures you just wrote from yr anus? Or you too just wanted to talk cos others were talking, ko?

what's Ūя̲̅ laptop number and serial code pls??
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by SisiKill1: 3:09am On Sep 27, 2012
taharqa:

Would you like some cheese with that whine? cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by kaeto(m): 3:23am On Sep 27, 2012
GCRS87: Mr president, so you know dat your govt can tackle BOKO HARAM activities as you said in your speech bt you are reluctant for dem to keep bombing xristians in dia places of worship shey? If i may ask you sir, wat exactly were you crying for when you visited Madalla catholic church. Or is it ur plan wt the boko boys n men to be killing xristians while you and your officials loot. May boko haram activities will stop when you are done with your looting. Mr president, so you know dat your govt can tackle BOKO HARAM activities as you said in your speech bt you are reluctant for dem to keep bombing xristians in dia places of worship shey? If i may ask you sir, wat exactly were you crying for when you visited Madalla catholic church. Or is it ur plan wt the boko boys n men to be killing xristians while you and your officials loot. May boko haram activities will stop when you are done with your looting. Mr president, so you know dat your govt can tackle BOKO HARAM activities as you said in your speech bt you are reluctant for dem to keep bombing xristians in dia places of worship shey? If i may ask you sir, wat exactly were you crying for when you visited Madalla catholic church. Or is it ur plan wt the boko boys n men to be killing xristians while you and your officials loot. May boko haram activities will stop when you are done with your looting.
a perfect example of a ''senseless drivel''. Empty idle chater borne out of drunken idleness, go get a job. FOOL.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:30am On Sep 27, 2012
Terrorism: it's amazing what fear can do to a nation. Giving the ever-increasing complexities of modern warfare, the Jonathan administration has done pretty well for itself. We need to work in tandem with our neighbours with a view to maintaining security in the region -- it's a no-brainer.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by kaeto(m): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
So my house is burning right but instead of killing the fire in my house, I go to my neighbors and ask them to sign an agreement on measures that will stop homes from burning. While the fire rages on, I go the bucket and gorodom sellers and we discuss how we can make better buckets to tackle fires. While one side of the house is turning to rubble, I am with the water dept discussing how to get more water to kill fires. At the very moment when the roof of my house caves in, I am meeting with everyone discussing how I am tackling the fire that is presently razing my house down.

Yep! Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!! smiley
chief hater. Atleast I'm happy you and all the poor fu.cks who like your comment are both blind and helpless to the fact that a country of 160 million souls CANNOT be run like your carbon black kitchen, your gross ineptitude at unbiased reckoning shows how hopeless your family will be if they rely on your blind leadership... I don't quite get it, some silly's make derogatory comments just to get 'likes', yet if you are opportuned in life to even meet an LGA councilor you will sure weep at his 'boots',SMH.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by Solozzo(m): 3:39am On Sep 27, 2012
solomon111: Blantant display of pseudo-intelligence by some people on this thread,just to fault GEJ's speech.

Agreed. The main point he made in the speech is the one the west had not acknowledged because of group think - that freedom of speech gives no one the right to vilify people's religious leaders and expect no irritability, especially if they had made it clear that they are sensitive to such abuses. Yet Assange, owner of wikileak, is being persecuted by the British and American authorities when he published things they did not like.
Lol.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by preselect(m): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2012
collins123: THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE!!!

. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Of Emergency May Be Declared In Borno, Yobe, Others / LASG Reverse Itself On Filling Stations Operating Between 9am And 4pm / 2019: Southern PDP Chieftains Float New Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.