Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly (13383 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by greaterlove(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
So my house is burning right but instead of killing the fire in my house, I go to my neighbors and ask them to sign an agreement on measures that will stop homes from burning. While the fire rages on, I go the bucket and gorodom sellers and we discuss how we can make better buckets to tackle fires. While one side of the house is turning to rubble, I am with the water dept discussing how to get more water to kill fires. At the very moment when the roof of my house caves in, I am meeting with everyone discussing how I am tackling the fire that is presently razing my house down.

Yep! Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!! smiley
If waste water from your neighbors comppound is finding its way into your compound do you only try to manage the one already in your compound or reach out to your neighbors to ask them to fix their drainage problem? He only reached out to our neighbouring countries so as to tighten the borders between them which boko haram has been using to bring in their arms.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by vanstanzy(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2012
HammedSodiqq:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=99801:jonathan-at-un-restates-steps-to-end-violence&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

This speech is just too damn lenghty. Pls can someone compress the entire speech into a graphical representation or pictures. grin grin grin grin grin
Lenghty speeches like this are suspicious, they are mostly a load of lies. I stand to be corrected though. Still waiting for my graph or pics from anyone.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by odomanis: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Anybody who went to school,studied and passed WAEC,studied and passed JAMB,studied and became a graduate,studied and got MSC,even if he or she didnt read further will always appreciate someone who passed through that step. This is because they know what it takes to genuinely become a graduate,not to talk of a PHD holder and therefore will respect people with such.
Those who cheated to pass will always think it is easy to become a graduate and as such sees NO BIG deal in becoming one. All those who insult and abuse GEJ belong to the category of CHEATS. They really do not see any big deal in becoming a PHD holder.

Those of us who respect him and believe in him do so because,we know that what he has (PHD) is not for nonentities.

A WORD FOR THE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by ngmart(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2012
On point......... indeed... you are from the Niger Delta
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by HammedSodiqq: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
GEj is on point
Re: Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by SisiKill1: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
kaeto: chief hater. Atleast I'm happy you and all the poor fu.cks who like your comment are both blind and helpless to the fact that a country of 160 million souls CANNOT be run like your carbon black kitchen, your gross ineptitude at unbiased reckoning shows how hopeless your family will be if they rely on your blind leadership... I don't quite get it, some silly's make derogatory comments just to get 'likes', yet if you are opportuned in life to even meet an LGA councilor you will sure weep at his 'boots',SMH.

Jeez! What an emotionally wrought post! I can actually feel you hyperventilating through your words cheesy cheesy

Piece of advice sweetie. . .next time check your emotions at the door when you log on, this is NAIRALAND FOR ADULTS not DADDY DAYCARE where babies throw tantrums mmmkay! Now pick up your pacifier and run along. Good boy!!

greaterlove:
If waste water from your neighbors comppound is finding its way into your compound do you only try to manage the one already in your compound or reach out to your neighbors to ask them to fix their drainage problem? He only reached out to our neighbouring countries so as to tighten the borders between them which boko haram has been using to bring in their arms.
My house is BURNING DOWN or do we not know what that means again? It is BURNING and you expect me to give two shishi about the waste water from my neighbors at that very moment? How does that make sense to you? I mean seriously!

So Mr. President is going to the neighboring countries and asking them to tighten their borders. . .which means the FG knows who is behind Boko Haram, which in turn begs the question - WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?!!

Now as a GEJ supporter for Life (Whoo whooo) you will probably of come back with a "No they don't know who is behind Boko Haram, the would have done something about it if they did becuase the president loooves us and he cares for us and he wants what is best for us. Up GEJ" and to that I would respond - THEN WHY IS HE WASTING TIME ASKING NEIGHBORS TO TIGHTEN THEIR BORDERS? WHY NOT FIRST TACKLE THE PROBLEM AT HOME BEFORE GOING OUTSIDE?

Questions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu / Amaechi, Sirika Appear Before Senate Over Abuja Airport Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.