Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) (4575 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
The pop-singer was spotted looking glamorous as she posed by a yellow Ferrari. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Fejok01(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
she looks good

1 Like

Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Fejok01: she looks good
I love her kiss

1 Like

Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by jumongpan(f): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thats my golden gurl rocking life....
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by jodeci01: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: The pop-singer was spotted looking glamorous as she posed by a yellow Ferrari. kiss

That's a lamborghini
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by DCONE1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
Is the lambo hers?...cos i know she dont have money to buy one...abi she go test drive or beg make she take photo near the car...or she want use am WASH UNA....naija lols you guys never seize to amaze me...lwkmd...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
There's nothing glamorous about this picture undecided
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
Shollypopz: There's nothing glamorous about this picture undecided
Thank u! Nothing sexy eida.
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
See her iron face grin grin
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
I think her roasted plantain pix is better than this
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by abiL(f): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Shollypopz: There's nothing glamorous about this picture undecided

In regards to your post on the other thread...

This is what you missed out now.

https://www.nairaland.com/1058520/wont-afraid-guy-using-sex

The thread has been locked now though.
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^KAI!! U are the "bestest" person in d whole world, mk I go do gbeborun grin
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by jodeci01: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by RickyRoss1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: The pop-singer was spotted looking glamorous as she posed by a yellow Ferrari. kiss

Actually, thats a Lamborghini and not Ferrari
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by omiobo: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by KingOfNairaland: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Actually, thats a Lamborghini and not Ferrari
That's Ferrari Oga!
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^KAI!! U are the "bestest" person in d whole world, mk I go do gbeborun grin
na that kind thing u dey like
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Whether ferrari of lamborghini the fact remains she no fine.
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by tjskii(f): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mmscheew no matter ow "glamorous"she sposedly looks,cnt seem to get d image of her vomitting all ova d plac and d mumu tins she did in d bb house cos of prezzo undecided
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
Who cares? If she likes let her step out from a BRT Bus,who gives a fucck? I don't!
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by tashanja(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
Wow! the is really cute and sexy. BTW, who is the bimbo in the same picture?
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by ba7man(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2012
KingOfNairaland: That's Ferrari Oga!
Its a Lamborgini Murcielago. Ferraris don't have sissors doors.
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2012
DC-ONE:
Is the lambo hers?...cos i know she dont have money to buy one...abi she go test drive or beg make she take photo near the car...or she want use am WASH UNA....naija lols you guys never seize to amaze me...lwkmd...cheesy
grin
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2012
berem: Who cares? If she likes let her step out from a BRT Bus,who gives a fucck? I don't!
Lmao! grin
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by ikekings(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2012
hornipipe: Whether ferrari of lamborghini the fact remains she no fine.
On point!!! She no fine at all.. Make she dey thank her goodness say she be celeb... If to say, she be one kpako warri or ghetto babe na bad market she go be...
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
hornipipe: Whether ferrari of lamborghini the fact remains she no fine.
r

Kai, our Goldie has suffered! grin
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: On point!!! She no fine at all.. Make she dey thank her goodness say she be celeb... If to say, she be one kpako warri or ghetto babe na bad market she go be...
lol grin
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
vivacious vivi: r

Kai, our Goldie has suffered! grin
na so na cheesy
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 29, 2012
See as her body dey do color riot.
Re: Goldie Steps Out Of A Golden Ferrari(picture) by DCONE1(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2012
Make una stop these nonsense, i nor like am...dat na person girlfriend abi na wife to be...(prezzo)...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. / Genevieve Nnaji And Jemima Osunde Look Like Twins In New Photo / Rapper Eva Alordiah Beat Up Two Girls Face Beyond Recognition [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.