Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network (803 Views)

21 Year Old Babcock University Undergraduate Set To Launch Own Tv Station / Oprah Winfrey Insults Nigerians / Oprah Winfrey Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network by babsod: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2008
Oprah Winfrey getting her own TV network , Check out this story on Yahoo!: http://tv.yahoo.com/contributor/30579/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20080115:tv_oprah_channel__ER:63569#
Re: Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network by zigbo(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
yo, watever. . . nobody here really cares wat happens to her undecided
Re: Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network by terryboob(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2008
heyy zigo u funny lol,,,,,,,,,,where about u live in uk ? welllllll i jst dont like the way she talks about nigerian
Re: Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network by glosa(f): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2008
oprah is my mentor. she symbolizes selfless giving, love and put that spark of light in the dark moments of peoples life.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network by glosa(f): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2008
oprah is my mentor. she symbolizes selfless giving, love and put that spark of light in the dark moments of peoples life. care or don't, she rocks
Re: Oprah Winfrey Getting Her Own Tv Network by zigbo(f): 1:37am On Feb 15, 2008
terryboob:

heyy zigo u funny lol,,,,,,,,,,where about u live in uk ? welllllll i jst don't like the way she talks about nigerian

kind@ late but nyhow NW london

p.s: its zigbo wink

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Soap Opera. / So You Think You Can Write? Fonbyn Is Beta Testing! / Which Is Best : ? Nta, Hitv Or Ait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.