Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) (686 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by larride(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking! that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her (as all men will). Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her,“I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20! ..on one condition.

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, “You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words. The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and
meaningfully said¦ “CLEAN MY HOUSE".

The Guy fell into coma twice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by dopeJemi: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Lmao! D woman bad gan, she fall d man hand finish
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by Lagusta(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
Larride larride!!!!!

U too dey make sense dieee
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by mormoni(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
On point nigga

More grease to ur elbows
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by JojoArmani(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin nice one.
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by larride(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
cool cool
Re: Tall And Handsome (PROJAN) by bunmioguns(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2012
Nice joke

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Pretend? / Akpors Joins The Nigerin Army__very Funny / Bend Down Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.