Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Official NL FIFA 13 Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (17687 Views)

Fifa 13 For Pc..pls Help Is Urgently Needed / FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2012
Hi Fifa addicts. . .

I noticed there hasn't been a Fifa13 thread on NL so far, are my peeps not excited? grin
Not expecting much replies but just in case they spring out. . .

FIFA13 already out in USA and Canada. Out in The UK Midnight today for those who will go queue up..

ANyone played the Demo yet>? What do you think?

For me, I'm looking forward to gettn my hands on it midnoght(maybe) or first thing 2mrw morning.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by aligwe07: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
very cool,i canr wait to unleash fifa 13 grin cheesy...where are all those dry japanese konami niggaz cool
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by usisky(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
EA's FIFA is really the king of the footie game so far. Had being a die hard KONAMI's PES fan For so long until FIFA11, 12 and now 13. The game paly in FIFA is simply mind blowing. The addition of tactical defending as well as impact engine on FIFA12 was out of this world. And now...with newer features on 13, one can expect FIFA to continue its dominance amongst those who know how soccer should be played. Can't wait to get my hands on that beast......KONAMI lovers.....u better try FIFA even for once

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
Decided to go join the queue for midnight release. . . grin and i've got work 2mrw

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Macrophage(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
for me, I have to wait till it comes down a bit. $60 is a bit high, plus na 9ja I dey. embarassed
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2012
After getting the game and playing for a few minutes, my excitement level just dropped. . . angry Too damn Buggy. Online play freezes, crashes the console too many time. . Ki lode . . Ea better fix with an update..

On a general note, Game play has changed a little bit. players move more unrealistic, dunno if its a good thing or bad thing.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2012
it's Really,Really,Really Buggy....

Plagued with all sorts of poor coding.

My system froze just a few hours ago.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2012
After a few good hours, The system seem to stable a bit. .
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2012
This Shitt Garbage, Ill be on my way to return this to the store at 10 am soon as the Mall Opens.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by PrinceNN(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
just gorrit...will test it tonight smiley

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
The demo gameplay is tight - more realistic. First touch: I likey!

Just downloading the full game on PSN right now @ 3%. Can't wait...
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by usermane(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
lalaboi: Decided to go join the queue for midnight release. . . grin and i've got work 2mrw
Bros, r u in 9ja, where do u get ur ps3 cds,when wud it(fifa 13) be available pls
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
lol@my man taking a picture of himself holding Fifa. grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
usermane:
Bros, r u in 9ja, where do u get ur ps3 cds,when wud it(fifa 13) be available pls

Not in Nigeria bro. Sorry
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@my man taking a picture of himself holding Fifa. grin

Lol. He got it na. he gats show grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
~Royal~:
This Shitt Garbage, Ill be on my way to return this to the store at 10 am soon as the Mall Opens.

loool. . WHy dont u wait for the update?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 01, 2012
Fuc Ea

Sick of them putting out Garbage and Unfinished products then releasing a Patch a Week After Release

Ea Continues to rob me of my money with these Trashy Buggy Products with poor coding and Glitches.

I remember a couple years a ago...there was a Big in Fifa where you hit the Goal Post and your Controller would lose Synch

Wtf

Madden once had a glitch after a patch where there was a Player on the New York Jets who was 2 feet tall.

Even Visual Concepts and the 2k series Isn't immune to Buggy Patches and Poor Coding....

On Nba 2k12 New York Knicks Coach Mike Woodson has a Brown face and Black Hands...what the fhuckk

Then you got boolshid like this going on in the sports games these days....

Look at this Foolery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AExgAd7f6k
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by omafones: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2012
usermane:

My Guy, FIFA 13 has been in Nigeria since Friday the 28th Sept (the day of worldwide release)both PS3 & Xbox on ground now.

Call 08033068085
email info@omagames.com
or visit us at 30 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

Warri no dey carry last

www.omagames.com
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Mykcool(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
una jst 4get d pc boiz.... None on pc?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by monkeysmoke(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Guys is it true that Fifa 13 is so buggy. I want to know because am planing on buying it.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by hizaya61(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
just gorrit...will test it tonight smiley
made in alaba ea sport ltd
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by otumfour(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
~Royal~:
Fuc Ea

Sick of them putting out Garbage and Unfinished products then releasing a Patch a Week After Release

Ea Continues to rob me of my money with these Trashy Buggy Products with poor coding and Glitches.

I remember a couple years a ago...there was a Big in Fifa where you hit the Goal Post and your Controller would lose Synch

Wtf

Madden once had a glitch after a patch where there was a Player on the New York Jets who was 2 feet tall.

Even Visual Concepts and the 2k series Isn't immune to Buggy Patches and Poor Coding....

On Nba 2k12 New York Knicks Coach Mike Woodson has a Brown face and Black Hands...what the fhuckk

Then you got boolshid like this going on in the sports games these days....

Look at this Foolery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AExgAd7f6k

lmao! @ video
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by slyboggie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Any one interested in FIFa 13,got one for sale 4 13k
Call 07064465547 for more info.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by pharuk: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Had it since friday..

First thing i had to do is reduce the brightness, when connected to the internet, it kept loading and loading, and I`ve got fibre speed internet.

Secondly, u can’t use your created player to play with friends online and for some reasons it take the default online formation, which i don’t want.

After spending one hour on virtual tour to make the player looks like me (which is pretty cool) i can’t even show him off.

Might take my time
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
omafones:

My Guy, FIFA 13 has been in Nigeria since Friday the 28th Sept (the day of worldwide release)both PS3 & Xbox on ground now.

Call 08033068085
email info@omagames.com
or visit us at 30 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

Warri no dey carry last

www.omagames.com

and DUPLEX hacked it for CFW 3.55 the next day
i got mine the next day and playn the shiit on my jailbroken ps3.....i have even given 3 of my colleagues to play on their jailbroken ps3
As i said before PS3 JAILBREAK FOR LIFE......Never will i buy any game
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by pharuk: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
To those who jailbreak..
U know u cant play online, the only reason I enjoy fifa is playing with my friends in diff part of the world?

Am a developer and always support people`s work
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by johnstar(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
get2abbey:

i got mine the next day and playn the shiit on my jailbroken ps3.....i have even given 3 of my colleagues to play on their jailbroken ps3
bros 4 real, ow did u do dat, bcus I prefer 2 install on my ps3 dn 2 buy, cus its expensive now, wr do u stay
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by aligwe07: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
get2abbey:

Where are u?ph?lemme have Ūя̲̅ number pls
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lordspiritual(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
TO ALL FIFA 13 PC gamers next week fifa 13 should be out in naija (its already on piratebay for those that torrent it was about 9 to 11 gigabytes)..so i am just waiting for my men at alaba to download and put it in a cd and i buy for #200...
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Walks angrily into the thread.. Pisses all over the consoles of everyone playing FIFA 13.. Walks back to my room, puts on the TV & Console and enjoys my PES 2013 angry
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lordspiritual(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: Walks angrily into the thread.. Pisses all over the consoles of everyone playing FIFA 13.. Walks back to my room, puts on the TV & Console and enjoys my PES 2013 angry
GOES TO OKIJA SHRINE ,EJECTS PES 13 FROM THE PS 3 CONSOLE, SH*TS ON IT, PUTS IT BACK IN THE CONSOLE, CONSOLE GETS DAMAGED, TAKES IT TO THE OVEN AND ALLOWS IT TO COOK FOR 2 DAYS, BRINGS IT OUT TAKES A HAMMER AND BASHES THE CONSOLE, AFTER BASHING IT, TAKES IT OUTSIDE THROWS IT ON THE ROAD.........
....ENTERS CAR AND REPEATEDLY CRUSHES THE GAME WITH THE CARS TIRES, RENDERING IT BEYOND REPAIR!!!!!! tongue
[size=20pt]#FIFA RULES[/size]

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Fifa 13 is so real that Arjen Robben doesnt release the ball if u press the pass button once. I also love the Y always me Celebration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / Any Football Manager Fans? / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.