Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. (1861 Views)

Open A Paypal,adword ,clickbank And Moneybookers Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. by Youngzedd(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
Greetings to my fellow Nairalander.

I will be given $80 coupon FREE OF CHARGE at the end of this post.

This is a great opportunity specially designed to those that has been looking for a way to advertise their site on Google and also those that wants to drive real visitor to their sites.

I sell Google Adword Coupon at a (token) very low price you can ever imagine.

I deal on any amount coupon..

Give me a call and I will provide any amount you need to take your business to the highest level.

Here is $80 UK billing coupon code: 6MUFA-XP3XF-J96X

How to use the coupon;

Step 1) Create a new yahoo email address.

Step 2) Change your Ip to uk, after that visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to check your if it's showing UK.

Step 3) visit www.adwords.google.com register a new account with Uk details.

Step 4) Apply the coupon code and create your campaign.

Call........ for details

If you are the first person that use the above coupon kindly tell us that you used it.

NOTE: If the above coupon didn't work for you that means it has been used by a nairalander.

Take your site to the highest level call xxxxxxx NOW!
Re: Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. by kleffReBIRTH: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
hi, i need adwords and facebook coupon to run a campaign on both face book and google network.

reply asap thanks
Re: Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. by Youngzedd(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
kleffReBIRTH: hi, i need adwords and facebook coupon to run a campaign on both face book and google network.

reply asap thanks

Google AdWords USA 100 USD coupon available.
Re: Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. by Nmeri17: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
youngzedd please explain to me what these coupons are..you're talking about Google and ad and I know it's not like lotto coupons so please put me through

(1) (Reply)

GENERATOR REPAIRS AND OVERHAUL / 1984 Mack R Model Truck With Attached 20ft Flatbed / New Arrival - 20kmt Of Imported Ago On Lagos Outside Bar 116+2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.