Stats: 3,161,306 members, 7,846,362 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nairaland To Produce 2015 President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland To Produce 2015 President (723 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: 2015: President Jonathan Relocates Children Abroad / Nigeria's 2015 President (see pishure 2 believe it) / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by mekaboy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
GUYS OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED US. NIGERISNS ARE TIRED OF THEM BUT.THE PROBLEM IS.THAT ITS THE SAME LOOTERS THAT LEAD THE MAJOR PARTIES.

TRUST ME, THERE COULD BE SO.MUCH TENSION.IN 2015 ELECTION THAT THE ONLY WAY TO SETTLE IT WILL BE TO.ALLOW A NOBODY TO RULE.

THAT IS WHERE NAIRALAND COMES IN, IF WE CAN FORM A PARTY AND PRODUCE A PRESIDENTISL CANDIDATE.

BY THE TIME THESE LOOTERS FINISH KILLING THEMSELVES, OUR CANDIDATE WILL EMERGE AS PRESIDENT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? LETS START PREPERATION AND MAKING NOISE ON.NEWS PAPERS AND RADIO.

COMMENTING ON NATIONAL.ISSUES, NA SO.E DEY START OO.
grin[b] GUYS OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED US. NIGERISNS ARE TIRED OF THEM BUT.THE PROBLEM IS.THAT ITS THE SAME LOOTERS THAT LEAD THE MAJOR PARTIES.

TRUST ME, THERE COULD BE SO.MUCH TENSION.IN 2015 ELECTION THAT THE ONLY WAY TO SETTLE IT WILL BE TO.ALLOW A NOBODY TO RULE.

THAT IS WHERE NAIRALAND COMES IN, IF WE CAN FORM A PARTY AND PRODUCE A PRESIDENTISL CANDIDATE.

BY THE TIME THESE LOOTERS FINISH KILLING THEMSELVES, OUR CANDIDATE WILL EMERGE AS PRESIDENT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? LETS START PREPERATION AND MAKING NOISE ON.NEWS PAPERS AND RADIO.

COMMENTING ON NATIONAL.ISSUES, NA SO.E DEY START OO.[/b]
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by acidtalk: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
Na ME go be President!!!
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by k2039: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
mekaboy:

[size=15pt]This should be in the joke section

[/size]

Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by EkoAtlantic: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
The party formed can't win a ward with the kind of educated illiterate and badly uncivilized villagers that this site has. So local and village akpu minded people here, undecided
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by EkoAtlantic: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
To win a local government, we have to get some of those Villagers out of their enclaves, take them to cities, orietate their shallow brain and mind, examine them well, give them better clothes to wear and good food to change their tartared look, then we can talk of nominating someone here. This is only applicable for those who wants to be a chairman. Higher post'll take a more advance process.
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
This is where i come in.. I can easily win the heart and trust of the masses.. If you check my username,you will be convinced..
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by mekaboy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Lol, GUYS LETS BE SERIOUS, ARE YOU SAYING WE CANT PUT OUR DIFFERENCES BEHIND US? AND FORM A GREAT PARTY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THIS NATION.

WE CURSE THE LEADERS EVERYDAY AS IF WE ARE BETTER. JUST FORMING THE PARTY ONLINE IS THIS HARD FOR US, HOW DO.WE DO WE TAKE IT OFF PHYSICALY?
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by Jarus(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
Send me. cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by EkoAtlantic: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
See the kind of akpu villagers we're dealing with. These people are lipsrsealed

Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by Pennywise(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^
No way these can be Nigerians. They look more like East African beneficiaries of computer/internet charity donations. Only raw cash can draw this kind of attention from rural Nigerians.

And d chief operator looks almost like a woman
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by mekaboy(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2012
FIRST THINGS FIRST. PLEASE SUGGEST A NAME FOR OUR PARTY. AS FOR ME I CHOOSE (UNPPC) MEANING "UNITED NIGERIAN PARTY FOR POSITIVE CHANGE" LETS HAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS .
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by thesherriff(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2012
REALLy?I wake up to this?
Re: Nairaland To Produce 2015 President by Librate(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2012
*stil whistling*

Ihejirika May Emerge Next Chief Of Defence Staff / 2013 Budget: Education, Defence, Police Get Top Priority / Delta State Government Rated High On Human Capital Development Programs.