Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,964 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Support Saudi For Rejecting The Boko Haram Women. Let The World Reject Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Saudi For Rejecting The Boko Haram Women. Let The World Reject Them. (486 Views)

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Support Saudi For Rejecting The Boko Haram Women. Let The World Reject Them. by calid16: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
I support the move to turn back the boko haram women, why blame Saudi? let them know the rest of the world sees them as beggars and No gooders, stinking people.
Re: I Support Saudi For Rejecting The Boko Haram Women. Let The World Reject Them. by mensdept: 3:44am On Sep 28, 2012
Yes o, Nigerians think they are on the same level as England, Saudi Arabia, and Canada, always trying to visit those countries and give birth there. However, Nugerians are not, and the world will continue to deal with una until we are serious about our government and culture.

See how ENGLAND did to Ibori what Nigerians couldnt do for themselves.

Shame

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government (FG) Sign #500m To Delta State On The Ongoing Flooding / Nigerian Task Force Denies Killings In Borno State / No Fuel Subsidy From January!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.