Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (48388 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akereconfi: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2016

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
RIP to the dead. May the injured get well soon. cry

Our thought and prayers will always be with people of North East. cry

God bless Nigeria.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akereconfi: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
more

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akereconfi: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
more tweets

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Pidggin(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is horrific. I don't mean to policitize this issue, but when the last govt was in power, these kinds of situations were used to criticize the government by the opposition, yet there is no difference.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Topeakintola: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Very graphic indeed

May the dead RIP and pray that injured get well soon

However, 2 threads that have addressed this issue that made FP in less than 10 hours

6 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
RIP to the dead.... Get well soon to the wounded.... May God restore your peace in that State

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akereconfi: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Link to the Video

https://twitter.com/danborno/status/693764898480852992

It's clearly obvious the indigenes of Borno are really at the receiving end. Follow his twitter handle to get first hand details

https://twitter.com/danborno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by ozoigbondu: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boko Haram has been technically defeated - lie mohafool

Bubu is still massaging cows in kenya

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Akkord4gov: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nawa o
I agree totally with Dan Bornu
I keep saying it,voting for Buhari doesn't mean that we should keep quite,how will he know that things aren't well if we keep praising him and abusing the wailers.
I am an ardent fan of Buhari(you can check my previous comments) but have joined the wailers too(though with positive and non-abusive criticism) 6months after May28 that he was sworn in when I was yet to see that tangible change I craved for

I believe in Buhari,he still has 3 years to give us the best but we should all join the wailers grin so we can start to experience the change asap

RIP to dead
Tears for my country
"It could be us"in Ice Prince voice
The dead too are "human being" in MI voice

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by ozoigbondu: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
War against Boko Haram ended on 31 December these are just propaganda of corruption fighting back

Femi Garbage

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by LRNZH(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
OP aka Akerecornflakes.

How's life working part time at the train station?
Happy New Year o. Ekun struggles.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Firefire(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
I weep for Nigeria... cry cry

What is Boko Haram? - Gen. Buhary embarassed

President –Elect, Mu h amm a du Buhari has re­assured that his administration will crush the Boko Haram militants within two months of his assuming office. General Buhari spoke yesterday evening during an interview with Chris­tiane Amanpour on CNN, monitored in Lagos.

“we know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will ef­fectively deal with them in two months when we get into office.”
- M.Buhary

Cc: Anonimi

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by EbukaFran: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:
What is Boko Haram? - Gen. Buhary

embarassed

Stop behaving like a man with no sense

Is this the time to politicize the death of some Nigerians?

You have not expressed any condolences. All you do on the internet is shout Buhary like as if he owes you money

Grow up, you are no longer a young man.

Leave the immaturity for younger ones

Shame!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Destined2win: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is unacceptable

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated - lie mohafool

Bubu is still massaging cows in kenya
IPOB must you always politicise everything? Even the death of innocent Nigerians? Don't you have conscience GODDDDDDD..... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Firefire(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

[s]Stop behaving like a man with no sense

Is this the time to politicize the death of some Nigerians?

You have not expressed any condolences. All you do on the internet is shout Buhary like as if he owes you money

Grow up, you are no longer a young man.

Leave the immaturity for younger ones

Shame!
[/s]

I don't engage zombies again. Sorry!

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by EbukaFran: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

I don't engage zombies again. Sorry!

You should be ashamed of your self

Even if you are been paid to post- Buhary everyday, you can at least engage your brain and change your ways

There has just been a report that some Nigerians died. You have shown no emotions, rather he is shouting Buhary all over the place

What a disgrace

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akereconfi: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
LRNZH:
OP aka Akerecornflakes.

How's life working part time at the train station?
Happy New Year o. Ekun struggles.

Am glad you still remember me.

Life is very good with me, am living very comfortable and also doing very good in my studies.

"Mr I schooled in TOP 10 University in the world". Hope you've known the difference between TRAM and TRAIN now wink wink wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by EbukaFran: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
akereconfi:

Am glad you still remember me.

Life is very good with me, am living very comfortable and also doing very good in my studies.

Mr I schooled in TOP 10 University in the world.

Hope you've known the difference between TRAM and TRAIN now wink wink wink

Are you sure sir?

That last sentence does not validate your claim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by ozoigbondu: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
IPOB must you always politicise everything? Even the death of innocent Nigerians? Don't you have conscience GODDDDDDD..... angry
**** I am simply following the precedence APC set

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by anonimi: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:
we know how they started and where they are now.”

This is a very DANGEROUS statement made by our president and needs to be investigated. The victims of Boko Haram terrorism should as a group engage international human rights lawyers to file charges against the Daura Destroyer for his role in this heinous crime.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by OkikeAbiama: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
One of the deceased

May He RIP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by akereconfi: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Are you sure sir?

That last sentence does not validate your claim

I was making reference to him. Those were his words

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by lomprico(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
OkikeAbiama:
One of the deceased

May He RIP

This looks like d dead water fountain in oau motion ground.
Rip to the deceased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Toosure70: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
so you expect boko haram militants in hospital?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.