Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) (2433 Views)

Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. / Fifa13/ Fifa14 & Combat Games Players Online PSN ID Group **drop Your PSN Ids** / Play Station Fifa13 Tournament Live In Lagos !!! (2) (3) (4)

Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by 9ineGames: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
FIFA 13 sold 353,000 in North America on launch day on the Xbox 360 and PS3, which is a 42 per cent year-on-year increase over FIFA 12. Players across NA played 1.4 million online games on day 1, which was a 35 per cent year on year increase.
It was also the biggest EA launch ever on all iOS systems.(what do you think?)

Re: Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2012
Dopee Graphics...Dopee Physics...Excellent Controls

But it's scripted, just like every Year

With it's cheating A.I. And predictable 45 minute and 90 minute Goals.

I play FiFa just for Online Play.
Re: Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by 9ineGames: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2012
hahah 9ice review what more can i say!!!
Re: Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by aligwe07: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
~Royal~:
Dopee Graphics...Dopee Physics...Excellent Controls

But it's scripted, just like every Year

With it's cheating A.I. And predictable 45 minute and 90 minute Goals.

I play FiFa just for Online Play.

Konami boy why dnt u go and play your PES 2013 and leave us to enjoy our fifa....didn't u see hw d doppe graphics and predictable gameplay íڪ breaking record and u are here whynin...It fifa By EA nit PES by Konami....Nobody even knows weda it's existing....FiFA totally rocks my dear...
Re: Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by usisky(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^^well, until they truly play FIFA....they won't understand! Being a PES fan all my life since ISS on SEGA. But my word! When i decided to give the FIFA advocates the benefit of doubt....i played FIFA 11 And then 12. Only then did i realize EA has finally edged over KONAMI...significantly!. FIFA 13 must be awesom-est....no doubt. Just my 2-cents...notn' much.
Re: Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wow ea even has their henchmen spreading propaganda over Nigerian Forums.

I guess pushing 10 million units and pasting this same trash across various american, british and canadian forums wasn't enough.

lol Fifa is better then Pro Evo. I agree...but its still Scripted.

Highly intelligent Beings and gamers alike can spot this a mile away

You don't control who wins online...the rubberband A.I and momentum dictates who will win

Basically..you are just a viewer of a simulation.

Average Football game...nothing more.

Its so buggy at release the forum members are already begging for a patch

They do a nice job with the kits though
Re: Fifa13 Is Out(and Breaking Records) by resichild(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
With all the work Konami put into this release its still way behind Fifa. Wow....good job EA..I guess konami has next year to again proove themselves to their die hard fans especially here in Naija.

What can I say. The photo below says it all

(current) Nintendo Wii Price? / Urgent Response(what Kinda Laptop Is Good For Gaming With A Budget Of 40k) / 10 Best Android Adventure Games 2018