Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. (6460 Views)

U.s Bank Account.please No Scam / How To Fund Binary.com Account Please Help / How Do I Make Money Into My Payza Account ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by DeCleff(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys can somebody please enlighten me on how i can fund my Alertpay/Payza account. I tried using my credit card but it didnt work.

Please help me.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by legalwealth(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
DeCleff: Guys can somebody please enlighten me on how i can fund my Alertpay/Payza account. I tried using my credit card but it didnt work.

Please help me.

Go to exchangers here in Nigeria like
Nigeriagoldexchange.com to fund it and you can get my guide on how to convert your Liberty Reserve to PayZa and vice versa and even back to your Nigeria Bank account 100% risk free with proven ways and site(s) that I've been using successfully.

By the way,how many dollars do you need as I can as well fund it for you fast if not more than $5 because it is like I have $5 plus left in it as I dont use it as much as before again especially from the week they changed from Alertpay to Payza that rendered most programmes that I normally use them for useless with breakage in payment links.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by DeCleff(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
legalwealth:

Go to exchangers here in Nigeria like
Nigeriagoldexchange.com to fund it and you can get my guide on how to convert your Liberty Reserve to PayZa and vice versa and even back to your Nigeria Bank account 100% risk free with proven ways and site(s) that I've been using successfully.

By the way,how many dollars do you need as I can as well fund it for you fast if not more than $5 because it is like I have $5 plus left in it as I dont use it as much as before again especially from the week they changed from Alertpay to Payza that rendered most programmes that I normally use them for useless with breakage in payment links.

Thanks. I want to fund it with $60. Pls send me details on how to convert my LR to Payza to chikachindah@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by legalwealth(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
DeCleff:

Thanks. I want to fund it with $60. Pls send me details on how to convert my LR to Payza to chikachindah@gmail.com

Okay!I will send it soon but it's just going to be a proven link drafted out of my comprehensive step by step guide which is not FREE though I sell it for N1,500

but what I will send to you is one of its most powerful info contained in it.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by DeCleff(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
The worst of it all is that my account is not yet verified even after adding my credit card for almost 2 months now
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by legalwealth(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2012
DeCleff:

I've sent you the guide.
Keep it personal and dont share it anyhow because it is goldmine and it might be spoilt by Nigerians if you share it cheaply.Thanks
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by legalwealth(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2012
DeCleff: The worst of it all is that my account is not yet verified even after adding my credit card for almost 2 months now

It is not the worst.You can still be using your PayZa account even as it is not verified as it still works great for paying and receiving cash within at most $1,000.

Ok?You can only verify your Payza account with VCC for PayZa verification and not just any card though I verified mine which is Personal Pro far back 2009 with my ID card,Utility Bill and later helped most people using VCC.
You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
so as to help you to get it verified.Ok?
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by iicey: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2012
At legal wealth please i need the comprehensive e-book you use if it's still functional.....please my email is i2dapo@yahoo.co.uk cos have been having real problems funding and shopping
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Youngzedd(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2012
DeCleff: The worst of it all is that my account is not yet verified even after adding my credit card for almost 2 months now

Visit www.TopUpGold.com
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Rexyl(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
I think funding through bank wire does help to do the verification.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by goldng: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2012
You can fund your Payza/Alertpay with Standard Gold Nigeria. Check the Signature.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by biz1234: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2012
Run a Google search for the word "funding alertpay and payza from Nigeria" do your due diligence, pick any reliable one and good luck.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Davintino: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls how can I withdraw from Payza thru a trusted fund exchanger into my local bank acct. Any known one's? Pls I need ur replies.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Chibenze(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
goldng: You can fund your Payza/Alertpay with Standard Gold Nigeria. Check the Signature.
i have registerd wit standard gold, request 4 $10 lr but i hav nt paid to der bank account, and my transection is still pending, hope any time i paid i will be credited or should i requst a new one? Pls answer
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by arbitrage: 4:40am On Mar 03, 2013
Chibenze:
i have registerd wit standard gold, request 4 $10 lr but i hav nt paid to der bank account, and my transection is still pending, hope any time i paid i will be credited or should i requst a new one? Pls answer

Go back and reuse your card. It supposed to work to fund your account. What error precisely was it giving you when you said it did not work? I used my card to fund instantly and that is why I can sell you payza anytime instantly as long as we agree on rate.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Rexyl(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
You can fund it through a fund processor either by your prepaid master or visa card or from another e currency account. Check it out here www.Facebook.com/pages/tr-sambiz/120458204765094
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by arbitrage: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Rexyl: You can fund it through a fund processor either by your prepaid master or visa card or from another e currency account. Check it out here www.Facebook.com/pages/tr-sambiz/120458204765094

There is nothing on that facebook link that shows buying or selling of ecurrencies.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Rexyl(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
arbitrage:

There is nothing on that facebook link that shows buying or selling of ecurrencies.

There are links to some reliable sites that I am using to settle fund transactions.
May be your browser is denying access to the most of the Facebook , or better install Facebook application to really enjoy the service.
As the case may be you need to login to Facebook to view the contents of the page if you are asked to do so.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by normaljenny(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
legalwealth:

Okay!I will send it soon but it's just going to be a proven link drafted out of my comprehensive step by step guide which is not FREE though I sell it for N1,500

but what I will send to you is one of its most powerful info contained in it.

How much for a dollar as I would like you to fund my LR account with $27 dollars. How would I pay for the exchange and how do I get it to you. My email is ochizuka1976@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by arbitrage: 12:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Rexyl:

There are links to some reliable sites that I am using to settle fund transactions.
May be your browser is denying access to the most of the Facebook , or better install Facebook application to really enjoy the service.
As the case may be you need to login to Facebook to view the contents of the page if you are asked to do so.

I could see all the facebook features on that link page within my browser. There are many adverts there on how to make money on this and that but no one of those postings mentioned e-currencies exchanges.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by wisemanj(m): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2013
helo guys this pay to read and other similar job are genune do they paid after u hav render a service.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by wisemanj(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2013
helo guys this pay to read and other similar job are they genune do they paid after u hav render a service.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by wisemanj(m): 5:21am On Mar 04, 2013
helo guys this pay to read and other similar job are they genune do they paid after u hav render a service. Better still do u kn of any one pls just drop thy
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by arbitrage: 5:25am On Mar 04, 2013
wisemanj: helo guys this pay to read and other similar job are they genune do they paid after u hav render a service. Better still do u kn of any one pls just drop thy

Do not waste your precious time on them; they aren't for real.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Rexyl(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2013
arbitrage:

I could see all the facebook features on that link page within my browser. There are many adverts there on how to make money on this and that but no one of those postings mentioned e-currencies exchanges.

it is there, am copying it out for you https://xchanger.org/?ref=RTM212
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by wisemanj(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2013
arbitrage:

Do not waste your precious time on them; they aren't for real.
thanks 4 ur respone is it that thy dont pay or what
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by arbitrage: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rexyl:

it is there, am copying it out for you https://xchanger.org/?ref=RTM212

If it is xchanger.org you are talking about in that link, then it is not true about credit or debit card funding. I still used them last night and there is nothing like card funding on their site.
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Davintino: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Will standardgoldng pay me into my local bank account if I use them 2 withdraw my Payza funds. Anyone here dat has ever tried this nd succeeded?
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by biz1234: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Fund your liberty reserve, after which, go to xchanger.org. Exchange your LR to Payza. The rest will be history. Hope this helps?
Re: How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. by Wazoblog(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
hello funding ur payza and others is easy just contact wazobiablog.com or nairaexchangeservices.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria / I Just Discovered Start-up Funding/Competition You Can Apply For / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.